GMW and TB are chicken

DeletedUser25164

I meant how many biremes did Hristo lose supporting the conquest.

DeletedUser20801

yeh.thx. sometime you win and sometime you losse.
i want to thx kegsy1308. she/he send me over 800 LS as support instead of attacks. and they all die:)

Good effort for a "simmer".
What would this have been? Your 3rd, or 4th conquest of an enemy world wonder city? Not bad considering only 5-6 world wonder islands have been broken in the game.

DeletedUser

Good effort for a "simmer".
What would this have been? Your 3rd, or 4th conquest of an enemy world wonder city? Not bad considering only 5-6 world wonder islands have been broken in the game.
it was number 5. i land 3 CS on GMW wonders and 1 to the barbie. and this was the 5-th

DeletedUser20693

keep searching inactives big guy. can't do anything against small guys like me. I reign your core big mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23649

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

DeletedUser20693

from what i know you also search for inactives. and only inactives. i ques we are the same!!!!

Indeed, compared to other players (hunting you) we're both poor players. Which makes you nothing but a big mouth on forums. It's all you can I'd say.

DeletedUser

Are you talking about Hristo? The guy that stepped up and led the Warlords fight back against BDT. The same guy who managed to take numerous cities off of Rushtits who was a very good and active player, and one of the best players BDT/SOU had in 064? The same guy who took cities off of Ylmir, VeaterKing, Tine Willems, and huddo to name but just a few of BDT's most active players at the time.

Considering you're saying Hristo is just like you, doesn't that then make you a big mouth on the forums? (I know Abi, Pot - Kettle / Cauldron in your case) I certainly don't think Hristo, or any Warlords/GMW players said much in the forum until the game was over. So I don't know how anyone can be a big mouth when there is nothing at stake.

Seems to me that people moan when Hristo and Co out smarted everyone to win Omega because Omega wasn't won on the battlefield. And now people moan because Hristo and Co point out that BDTv5 are chickens because they want to hide in the corners of omega instead of fighting on the battlefield. (I'm not counting the BDT players who did nothing for over a year, and have now crawled out of the wood work because they have some new friends, and nothing to lose as the world has already been won.)

DeletedUser24538

Are you talking about Hristo? The guy that stepped up and led the Warlords fight back against BDT. The same guy who managed to take numerous cities off of Rushtits who was a very good and active player, and one of the best players BDT/SOU had in 064? The same guy who took cities off of Ylmir, VeaterKing, Tine Willems, and huddo to name but just a few of BDT's most active players at the time.

Considering you're saying Hristo is just like you, doesn't that then make you a big mouth on the forums? (I know Abi, Pot - Kettle / Cauldron in your case) I certainly don't think Hristo, or any Warlords/GMW players said much in the forum until the game was over. So I don't know how anyone can be a big mouth when there is nothing at stake.

Seems to me that people moan when Hristo and Co out smarted everyone to win Omega because Omega wasn't won on the battlefield. And now people moan because Hristo and Co point out that BDTv5 are chickens because they want to hide in the corners of omega instead of fighting on the battlefield. (I'm not counting the BDT players who did nothing for over a year, and have now crawled out of the wood work because they have some new friends, and nothing to lose as the world has already been won.)

This boils down to life. Do I go to the bar watch the game and enjoy a night out with buddies? Or do I pull a Hristo and Grimsey and play all night? HMMMMMMM................................... Once again the best players at this game are the players with NO life. ;)

I personally have learned I am just an Ok player. I wanted to be the best but, I don't have the time to be the best.

DeletedUser

thx Grimesy for this kind words.
for the rest of you let's speak about me.
95% of all takeovers of city's in o65 and o64 had my presence. i was involved in almost all attempts for them. we kick off many good players from here. Rushtits/Gelinu/Tine Willems/huddo/Sabilos.
and Sabilos say to me when we almost take him out of o64 "Damn i had so many city's in o64" do you remember?
i have the respect from all my players and this is enough for me. and i'm HONORED that even one of your guy's give city in your wonders to my name. Hristo can't touch it. this is the name of the city :)
i make the best plans to win. you land CS into our wonder to stop us, but i took city fair from GMW and we win. thats it . end of story.
i never took part of this forum till now as Grimasy say. i was and thats why i write here. and why i will be ?
let's see.
i land CS into 4 wonders and all you did is to destroy the GMW wonder whit the merge and to make your wonder into o09.
but do you know that you beat us only whit 1 hr and 24 min???? never mind. we had so many players in VM and if we had 2 more of them to spend favor the story was going to be diferend. that's why i say you was chicken. becose you didn't do this by war. it was done by the chicken way. that's it. you don't deserve the crown Master of the World. and i will make shure you never get it.
the rest is for the voultures.
some of you will say why i'm in VM and not here to help my alliance??
RL need my attention and thats all. after a few weeks i'll be father for the first time and my wife need more attention then the game.
i will return soon, but when is another question and i don't have the answer for it.

the Omega have become booring for lot of people and there so many ghost and inactives. my suggession is to find another world and to start all over. here is finish. the world have winners and the rest is for the voultures.
changing of holders of the accounts will never end. and even Brav have new holder. but why is that? the game is over my frend. you will not win nothing by saying i kick down the Warlords.
WARLORDS are winners and for most of them the world have become booring.
see you soon Omega.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PS.
WARLORDS stay one alliance till the end. not like the rest of Omega

DeletedUser24538

Myself and I believe Afinch have cities named after us? I think Barb cities! We couldn't win but I always in be in Omega my name flys above a 9k city or something maybe bigger or smaller now. ;)

DeletedUser24538

PS.
WARLORDS stay one alliance till the end. not like the rest of Omega

This is false. You had like 3 academy alliances and then Acers leader left Bond great guy btw, and then I don't even remember the other guy that left, and was gonna merge with Barbs or at the time TNA

DeletedUser

This boils down to life. Do I go to the bar watch the game and enjoy a night out with buddies? Or do I pull a Hristo and Grimsey and play all night? HMMMMMMM................................... Once again the best players at this game are the players with NO life. ;)

I personally have learned I am just an Ok player. I wanted to be the best but, I don't have the time to be the best.

Funny, I don't think i've actually ever been online when someone has launched an attack at me.

Myself and I believe Afinch have cities named after us? I think Barb cities! We couldn't win but I always in be in Omega my name flys above a 9k city or something maybe bigger or smaller now. ;)

I have many cities named after me, I must be the most loved account in Omega.

This is false. You had like 3 academy alliances and then Acers leader left Bond great guy btw, and then I don't even remember the other guy that left, and was gonna merge with Barbs or at the time TNA

But Warlords always contained Warlords. From day one they have never joined forces with an enemy to try and compete against another enemy.

Just look at Hristo taking GMW cities by himself. TNA needed to join forces with their arch rivals to take a Warlord city (after already joining forces with another enemy), and still ended up losing the game.

DeletedUser20801

I think Hristo meant that Warlords didn't have to merge with past enemies to remain strong like as Grimesy pointed out T.N.A had to do on more than one occasion. Warlords set their stall out early and it meant that when it came to the WW phase they had over 100 players fighting it out for 80 spaces in the alliance, where as the likes of T.N.A were busy trying to recruit any alliance that would listen to their offer, including old foes.

DeletedUser23649

.....but i took city fair from GMW and we win. thats it . end of story. ......that's why i say you was chicken. becose you didn't do this by war. it was done by the chicken way. that's it.

We are forgetting the WW you finished by convincing an enemy player to join your alliance and break their wonder.
That's not the chicken way, just the way everyone else's strategy works.