God-kings vrs. Ionian Legions

DeletedUser

... Do you know what Harbs is, He is a Grepolis God. You won't be taking anything from him I'm afraid lol.:p

I have asked Harbs if this is true, but he has denied it. Someone is not being truthful.

DeletedUser

I have asked Harbs if this is true, but he has denied it. Someone is not being truthful.

He thought you were tricking him into attacking you. Why would he really tell you anything tegi. Who are you? Have we met? Have a shot tegi. I would lie to you with a straight face.

DeletedUser

looks like my old buddy papuuuuu left you guys, good luck IL ;)

DeletedUser

I don't play Delta but what's the point of calling the alliance God-Kings, when the King of the Gods is Zeus, so why not call the alliance Zeus? Also Ionia, in ancient times never had a permanent popultion, due to them being bullied by bigger nations. Also Poseiden was the patron god of the Ionians, and as Zeus is more powerful then Poseiden, there is two points which say that God-kings will beat Ionian Legion

DeletedUser

The name God-Kings probably refers to a series of kings that call themselves gods and are worshipped as a god by their subjects, such as the God-King Xerxes of Persia, the Aztec God-Kings, Egyptian God-Kings, etc.

Sorry if that is off topic from the thread. :)

DeletedUser

Ionian Legions are run and controlled by V1 Tibs, not by anyone else. I thought we went through the whole core thing. You took out a few noobs that were basically inactive. I can't be beat down, nor can my alliance be beat down. How many alliances have fallen to TFP? I know one that never will, thats got to eat you up to be told by my little alliance to go lay an egg. I hear there are rumors flying around that this alliance is falling apart, that will never happen. I am to far to turn back, my alliances confidence still grows and spirits are high. G-K ,TFP simply do not have what it takes to break us. sorry. I know my Flag will be dropped after TFP has flopped. Then I might retire.

And hunterdeamon one of the founders, thats a blow for IL
---

This is not a blow to IL lol. Don't worry your little heads. V1 is months ahead of the game. I am the only founder of IL due to the fact some ID tried to rim my alliance. Hunter and Papuuuu are fine and so am I with their decision to leave. They have been little help to the alliance due to being pounded everyday by G-K, and if you really think about it, the move for them was very good for our alliance. If anyone ever is concerned about us please contact me and I will make you feel better about it. As long as I'm alive and well then rest assured, all of Ionia is alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when v1 falls, the alliance falls. The opposite is true as well. AS the spirit and leadership of v1 keeps this alliance together. As long as v1 is alive and kicking, I can assure you we will stay as well. And I'm sure G-K just means they're flouting their ego, trying to compare themselves to teh ancient kings and trying to get worshipped. Too bad nobody wants to worship thessalos...

DeletedUser

I don't play Delta but what's the point of calling the alliance God-Kings, when the King of the Gods is Zeus, so why not call the alliance Zeus? Also Ionia, in ancient times never had a permanent popultion, due to them being bullied by bigger nations. Also Poseiden was the patron god of the Ionians, and as Zeus is more powerful then Poseiden, there is two points which say that God-kings will beat Ionian Legion

I got to say you did a little homework, The Ionian Struggle was what I intended. We were small and we were at war with Just TFP. We are a group of Warriors that have much bigger friends than G-K or TFP. That I would say would be about 50% of our success, the other 50% is because I spread my knowledge of this game to my members and they are well prepared to fight! I knew from Day one how to be powerful in this game, so I reached out and touched as many important players as I could. Fate in the game has pointed me in some of the directions that this alliance has gone. Like DoA for instance, I never had spoken to the Supreme powers here in Delta, Until one day my brothers in arms from one of the top three alliances in my ocean merged with DoA. I owe it all to their leader who has quit the game for opening that door for me and my crew as well. One letter from Forty-Four was all I needed to make a decision of who I would follow to the end as he offered respect and understanding for our plight. I am proud to be apart of their coalition against the other ignorant alliances. Who seem to be more gas than ... IL will prevail in the end. Trust me!

P.S. I love it when enemy alliances say that DoA will just turn on you when they are done with you. Well here is food for thought. What the heck are we suppose to do when your gone! That would be fine by me as it would be firstly a quick war(no false hopes), secondly it would be a war with no crying or whining, just great competition between respectful players.

P.S.S. The God-Queens is a better suited name, and if anyone is keeping track, their numbers from 20 members has declined somewhat lol.(SW) "Before ever thinking of war, you must first know the enemy you wish to destroy" TM(v1)

DeletedUser

I desire that IL just pounds up on Gk's,and there is a vast chance of this happening in the reality.
After all an aliance which is governed by such an extreme leader, having certain qualities which suit only to the ruler of the world,that alliance can never fall.
Salute to V1!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
Btw,although there had been much changes in my ocean,to say elaborately I want to include that the joining of hunter and papuuuuuu in Huns,made a good decrease in IL points in my ocean 52,and even lead the Gk's to dominate my ocean,but what can the Gk's do when maximum members of IL are warring them??
Gk's r a bunch of heavy experienced players,but is experience always at a higher level than strength?
The outcome of this war will show.
Let IL prevail!!!

DeletedUser

can some mod merge this thread with my PnP since it's pretty much the same topic?

DeletedUser

looks to me like IL only know how to take inactives and from their own alliance...

don't judge me, i'm just putting up images.

DeletedUser

and you would not see the conquest of DonnisG, the leader of G-K's training alliance and the size of our strongest member here in IL?

DeletedUser

but also..G-K's don't have that great of a point average...in MiT's on gamma, we have a 339k average...8 members and 2,171,000 points.

there's ups and downs for each alliance, i'm not rooting for either one, as most wars on grepolis don't end in complete obliteration of an alliance...some do but most...no

don't take everything so personal ryu

DeletedUser

poo alright

looks to me like IL only know how to take inactives and from their own alliance...

don't judge me, i'm just putting up images.

No xpoodog, this is why we are who we are,

Best Fighter Ranking
27 vengence1 Ionian Legions 212138
28 Thessalos The God-Kings 211767

Took a little time but I knew I would pass him, trust that I will keep pressing to end all of G-K. I am a very mean man! Grepolis wise.

Quoted by Finn Macool: " Vengence you must have some sixth grepolis sense, I think your the best player in grepolis" Although I know it to be true(lol) I modestly said he was. Don't go there taking inactives, its apart of the game buddy. what are we gonna do, give you or G-K the cities? Please. Look at Thessalos. He was a good player born into noob territory, alot of his cities were like 7000 points, obviously fearful of a real challenge of the larger ones. He has brought his game and will be left in my SHADOW. I kinda liked you when I first spoke with you, but it seems you are not what I consider a good trust worthy person, no wonder why you were rimmed, your loyalty was messed up and you should have never tried to betray me. I have to many friends that feel the love I have given them, and their friendships mean more to me than just a game....Family, a bond that can never be broken(IL-Family)

Speaking of family: shout out to all my allies--> I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!

Military Quote:
"The task ahead of you, is never as great as the power behind you"

DeletedUser

but also..G-K's don't have that great of a point average...in MiT's on gamma, we have a 339k average...8 members and 2,171,000 points.

there's ups and downs for each alliance, i'm not rooting for either one, as most wars on grepolis don't end in complete obliteration of an alliance...some do but most...no

don't take everything so personal ryu

LOL...and you do know Gamma came before us and it is a speed 2 world? Therefore, not even taking age to account, average points should be 169500 points and 1,500,000 points...not really impressive.

DeletedUser

No xpoodog, this is why we are who we are,

Best Fighter Ranking
27 vengence1 Ionian Legions 212138
28 Thessalos The God-Kings 211767

Took a little time but I knew I would pass him, trust that I will keep pressing to end all of G-K. I am a very mean man! Grepolis wise.

Quoted by Finn Macool: " Vengence you must have some sixth grepolis sense, I think your the best player in grepolis" Although I know it to be true(lol) I modestly said he was. Don't go there taking inactives, its apart of the game buddy. what are we gonna do, give you or G-K the cities? Please. Look at Thessalos. He was a good player born into noob territory, alot of his cities were like 7000 points, obviously fearful of a real challenge of the larger ones. He has brought his game and will be left in my SHADOW. I kinda liked you when I first spoke with you, but it seems you are not what I consider a good trust worthy person, no wonder why you were rimmed, your loyalty was messed up and you should have never tried to betray me. I have to many friends that feel the love I have given them, and their friendships mean more to me than just a game....Family, a bond that can never be broken(IL-Family)

Speaking of family: shout out to all my allies--> I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!

Military Quote:
"The task ahead of you, is never as great as the power behind you"

i was never "rimmed" i went ghost...n just restarted a while back.
You liked me when i was on your side. i'm not on either side now

i really don't know where you get your information from, and i like how you only posted thessolos's BP points, look at the rest of the GK's (he's ahead of you now)

for entire alliances, they're ranked 10th and you're ranked 14th a whole 150,000 BP behind them

and also, 7000 point cities are actually preferred...for me at least...i have a city that has a 321 LS nuke.
the city's only 5.6k....

DeletedUser

xpoodog, they were there a whole 1 1/2 months before us...we were leading in bp by quite a lot but then they decided they couldn't win the old-fashioned way so they resorted to getting into one of our founder's accounts and deleting it. Besides, they are a elite alliance, we are not...They have 13 strong members, we have a mix...it is only natural...due to the nature of their alliance, as well as their age, that they will have more bp. However, we can get more cities:)
And besides, if you look G-K also is ranked 9th in defense ranking...therefore their db ranking is lower then their abp...while ours we have a higher abp ranking then dbp ranking.

DeletedUser

i don't doubt that you can take more cities. and yes they are older, more experienced, and elite. but V1 is also behind a lot of them...his points are lower though, and he has never lost a city, which is quite impressive.

like i said i'm not taking sides, i'm just pointing things out

DeletedUser

If you want to get technical xpoodog it's actually we've been here longer and the alliance is longer by about 2 weeks but they cowardly disbanded it:)