God-kings vrs. Ionian Legions

DeletedUser

wow, I just stumbled across this thread, and saw all these heated...discussions here...

DeletedUser

LOL yeah, pretty much right know I'm just trying to defend IL against accusations/twisted truths that are being said here

DeletedUser

Yeah...I figured as such...but this is a good example of how hard it is for me to take TFP cities. If I had claimed one of his cities, it would have ended the same way my claim of headleezbra ended...

DeletedUser

the founder of a alliance that is no IL...It is the alliance Myramidons...We(IR) was the senior alliance that was larger in points and was, in the words of a G-K player, superior. We had a much larger average points as well...we just merged into you to help you when you decided to revolt against G-K...

DeletedUser

I am just trying to figure if this post is IL and Satrap War instead of IL and GK war.. All you mention is taking cities from Satraps..

DeletedUser

Tarzar and DonnisG are 100% G-K...they're just in TS to try to turn them around LOL. And most wars do include training alliances...as they are 'a part' of the main alliance...

DeletedUser

DoA are officially declaring war, now I will actually read this thread :p

DeletedUser

On G-K? You serious? DoA was at war with G-K as long as we were at war with them, and I'm sure it was official.

EDIT:I just saw that post, and I think it means DoA will now use it's full potential of it's war machine against G-K, as they were pre-occupied with TFP until now. I'm moving into o63/o62 as well...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmm.. Nothing new??

Just out of curiosity what happened to SALAS. When did he quit? He was a good player too many friends on each side.

DeletedUser

No, just haven't found the time to update my OP...I will soon. We have had some minor skirmishes over inactives/random people who just happen to be in islands where we are. We've lost some, we've won some, but I believe we've won more than we lost. G-K, again, tried to cs him, but again, v1 keeps his undefeated title. As one of G-K's members said 'you have a 6th sense for grepolis' to v1. Oh, and I think SALAS either quit, or he got another account from a G-K inactive...

DeletedUser17180

And G-K tried to conquest v1, and failed miserably.
G-K's huge offensive....in which G-K dubs 'the nail in v1's coffer', has ended. They were trying to destroy v1's undefeated reputation, but failed miserably. Giving v1 the cp enough for 3 more cities, and losing half their birmier force, IL/DoA coalition prevails again. G-K's cs is lost again. I will post pics later.

LMAO! I hope for your own reputation that you aren't refering to my CS attempt on V1 which incidently coincides with this date.

I particuarly like the "failed miserably" part.

Before you go mouthing off about something that you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about, I'd check with V1 and ask him to show you the 101+ Battle reports (I posted each one as they came in) from that so-called "miserable" CS attempt.

It took all of IL and some of DOA 23.5 - 24 hours to break that CS.

Maybe it's DonnisG, coming to the forums ranting about IL as he can't do it in-game? Losing 10 cities...ouch.

Again, you know nothing about this situation. Refer to grepostats all you like, but unless your actually involved with the battles.... ZIP IT

DeletedUser

LMAO! I hope for your own reputation that you aren't refering to my CS attempt on V1 which incidently coincides with this date.

I particuarly like the "failed miserably" part.

Before you go mouthing off about something that you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about, I'd check with V1 and ask him to show you the 101+ Battle reports (I posted each one as they came in) from that so-called "miserable" CS attempt.

It took all of IL and some of DOA 23.5 - 24 hours to break that CS.

Again, you know nothing about this situation. Refer to grepostats all you like, but unless your actually involved with the battles.... ZIP IT

First of all, I coordinate attacks, etc., although I am far from the actual fighting, i believe I know almost all the information about the war on our side. First of all, I did not mean one cs attempt, I meant the whole lot, maybe 10+ attempts you did on v1, which all failed. I admit some of them were close, but some were not. I also feel extremely proud of myself, as I forced a G-K player, with my insults, to actually come into the forum:D You may as well post more than your 101 attack posts, as you did more than just one cs attempt on him lol. Oh, and is it true about the rumors that, because of the pressure exerted on The Satraps by the allied front against them in o61, that they now 'stand alone'? Another loss for G-K...?

DeletedUser17180

That whole post can be sumed up in these words...

"IL propoganda"

Which has been the case right throughout these forums where GK is discussed.

DeletedUser

Hm...IL propaganda lol. Well...tell me, are you or are you not losing ground in o61? Are you or are you not getting sandwhiched? Are you or are you not losing members? Are you or are you not thinking about destroying Pug and merging the people who are left? And Satraps as well have 'apparently' severed ties' with you. So...looks like a last stand to me

DeletedUser17180

Is this seriously what you guys over there are talking about?

This is your problem, you worry so much about what is/isn't happening in our affairs that you guys are dropping the ball.

61? look at 63, your supposed core. So far there has been little to no resistance in our forward marching.

Who have we lost? Your own alliance has lost many more than we ever could.

What have the pugs or satraps got to do with anything? I don't see your logic with these questions. If any of it were or were not true, how in the hell does that benefit you? seriously, get on with the game and pull up your socks.

Last stand? There is no basis for this comment. We've only gone from strength to strength so far.

You talk n talk n talk Ryu, personally i haven't seen you in action but welcome the opportunity to face you.

DeletedUser

Hm...I thought TS and PUG were training alliances of G-K, therefore a 'part' of G-G-K. Correct me if I'm wrong. If there is 'no resistance' to your advance, I'm sure you would've reached me by know, and not me having to slowly go through west o73 to reach you. And 19 cities in o63, most of them from inactives, are not impressive. You have about 5 cities from o63 that were active, from a who knows how long war. It's been about twice as long as the TFP war I think...great job. And makedonas, I don't think conquering IL inactives as much of a feat...great job. Obviously we put up such a small resistence that you don't actually even try to conquer IL...oh, never mind, you do, but never succeed. Is that our 'small resistance'? And you have the same problem Pergamum did(which was a much better alliance than you by the way), losing members. Think you were down to 12 members before you brought in 2 Pug members. Who, by the way, are pretty weak, not up to G-K standers as all. Again, a sign of weakness. And why is TS and Pug's demise not important? Proves that you are incapable of defending your training alliances. Last stand may be a exaggeration(see, I'm not totally bias), however looking at the situation of Pug and TS(who, by the way, are your only protection against most elite alliance's problem. And yes makedonas, I too would like to meet you and see what your big-talking macho G-K are like too. Just go through o63 easily, as we put up no resistance, and you'll get to me in no time:p

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu0806
"Maybe it's DonnisG, coming to the forums ranting about IL as he can't do it in-game? Losing 10 cities...ouch."

I planted DoA flags in two of those cities. I would love to hear what you have to say about the situation.

I would also be curious to hear what you have to say about significant numbers of GK heading into vacation mode. (as of this post 5/13 are in VM)

GK may be advancing in some areas and they may continue taking cities but they are beginning to show the signs of terminal cancer. This war won't be a quick one as many GK members have shown they are able players. However, with each passing day more and more DoA members move to the front and the pressure will only get more intense from here. I for one look forward to crossing swords and matching wits with worthy enemies.