Passed God Passive Effect

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Using favor for mythical units is the whole point. You ask why not resurrect them? I need to know why resurrect them?

DeletedUser

really....as long as you can get more the regular way...i really dont care about ressurrecting them...sorry but i am fine with favor and resouces with these types of things.

DeletedUser

The reason to resurrect the myth units is because they take faaarrr to long to create; not just the actual time in production but also the waiting time for resources and in particular, Favor Points.

Myth Units are not as special as people first thought, they take really long to make, they cost loads of resources and Favor Points and people can really do without them.

Let us resurrect the myth units so that we can bring them back into the game because most people are giving up using myth units on a regular basis and as Invoker says, are to scared to send them into attacks or as support in case they lose them.

DeletedUser

This negates the point of buying gold. Why would the devs implement something that does what they charge for? Since they have already stopped divine favour stacking with premium bought bonuses.

I like the idea of having a passive effect but the most likely ones to use would be increasing troop and ship speeds and maybe loads capacity or something. The current four are already there to be purchased.

DeletedUser

This negates the point of buying gold. Why would the devs implement something that does what they charge for? Since they have already stopped divine favour stacking with premium bought bonuses.

I like the idea of having a passive effect but the most likely ones to use would be increasing troop and ship speeds and maybe loads capacity or something. The current four are already there to be purchased.

no it doesn't people that by gold will have an additional effect.

DeletedUser

I don't see why not. But I'll leave it up to Invoker to decide.

divine statue is an additional 5 level temple,( according to favor calculation) so we will consider it the same here.

I am loving how this Idea is blossoming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason to resurrect the myth units is because they take faaarrr to long to create; not just the actual time in production but also the waiting time for resources and in particular, Favor Points.

Myth Units are not as special as people first thought, they take really long to make, they cost loads of resources and Favor Points and people can really do without them.

Let us resurrect the myth units so that we can bring them back into the game because most people are giving up using myth units on a regular basis and as Invoker says, are to scared to send them into attacks or as support in case they lose them.

I couldn't have explained it better myself

DeletedUser

Well, it should take a bit of favor to resurrect the myth unit.

DeletedUser

Gold+Phalanx+Lvl 25 Wall+Tower+This idea using Zeus=Unstoppable

A bit unfair don't you think.

DeletedUser

Maybe 30% would be better? It doesn't take that long to generate anyway.

DeletedUser

Yup. I would say 30-50%

This helps out mass bolters if it doesn't cost any favor..

DeletedUser

Would it really?

Because in my opinion, it gives the defense as much help as the offense!

DeletedUser

30% is too much, this negates what I tried to do with resurection

DeletedUser

Aah, let's take medusa as an example. Medusa costs 210 favor. 30% of this is 63. Doesn't seem too much to me? If you try to keep your favor high and you lose 10 medusas in battle, you could get 7 medusas back instant and possibly 3 more in the 48 hours. It seems pretty good to me.

DeletedUser2795

I did not realize that the idea had been changed to unit power rather then production speed :eek: jarpenguin is right, this would be heaven for bolters and defenders.

DeletedUser

Zeus: +0.4%/(temple level) to all land unit power (attack and defense)
Poseidon: +0.4%/(temple level) to all naval unit power (attack and defense)

Thanks JKP!

So anyway, troops/navy have too much things to boost them any way! Why add another way!

It might not seem like much, but look at my math for land unit defense:

Wall: 141 %
Tower: 10 %
Phalanx: 10 %

Then Zeus: .4x25= 10%

That is 171% for non gold buyers
and
191% for users of "Commander"

A bit too stacked!

I like the overall idea, but maybe changing the passive effects of Zeus and Poseidon. maybe something with Speed/Looting/Carrying Capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.