Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

DeletedUser46838

To the Devs,

Would you rather support the minority instead of the majority? If yes, I'm out.

The longer you put this in the beta server, the longer this game will last.

Translation to the German Devs:
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU IMPLEMENT THIS, THIS GAME DIES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

WE WANT AN ANSWER !

everyone made his opinion and its pretty much 95% against it, half of grepo gonna quit ... so question is: are you gonna implement this or not ? and if yes will it be implemented in the old worlds or no ?

DeletedUser44167

Not enough info to make a decision

Need to know how its actually going to work

I thought the "HERO" thing was good

Then I saw how they was going implement it
You could take your leveled up hero to other worlds
Put 2 to a city I think
Those 2 things ruined it RUINED IT!

But then they changed it
So "Hero" thingy didnt effect the game all that much

One benefit I can see
Is young players that dont have access to CC can now get
Premium features

May the GODS protect you if some 10 year old on your islands
With all the time and energy those evil things have
Becomes a Premium Player

and

Other games like Grepo let Gold users just buy resources out of thin air
Here the resources have to actually exist (though in virtual form)
and require TIME to arrive

DeletedUser46838

Have you tried it on the beta server? You probably haven't. But I have.....the system is abusive.

And yes I'll leave if this is implemented but I'll still troll the forums tho...

Richard

Strategos
Again guys, the feature is active on the Beta sever now. Please sign up, and try it, then give us your feedback on how to change it. Simply stating 'don't do it' isn't constructive feedback. We need help to make the feature balanced, it is far from finished. Heroes are a great example of a new feature which was tweaked by player feedback, so please take the time to do the same.

DeletedUser

Please change it by only adding it to special "Pay to win" servers. Don't screw up the game for the thousands of active players that are content with the game as it is.

skiboot

Phrourach
Again guys, the feature is active on the Beta sever now. Please sign up, and try it, then give us your feedback on how to change it. Simply stating 'don't do it' isn't constructive feedback. We need help to make the feature balanced, it is far from finished. Heroes are a great example of a new feature which was tweaked by player feedback, so please take the time to do the same.

Heroes are bad - they provide just another distraction from what is good about the game. I hardly bother to use them. If you took the whole heroes package and threw it in the dustbin tomorrow so that the game ran slicker without all the lag that these features add, then I would be happy.

I'll make my position clear - I'm against any form of facility that allows the purchase of resources by spending gold. If this is implemented, in any capacity, then I'm hanging up my grepo boots. It's bad enough already.

PS - Why do you keep telling us to go and play Beta servers? When I'm playing a tough EN server in the core I have no time whatsoever to play test servers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser46838

Richard, how about we just scrap it. Honestly, any tweaking won't help.

The difference between the Heros and this feature is gold. Hero requires no gold. That's why we liked it. Now you put something that increases gold advantage and obviously, we won't like it. And apparently none of the Devs and you don't even play Grepo.

skiboot said:
Heroes are bad - they provide just another distraction from what is good about the game. I hardly bother to use them. If you took the whole heroes package and threw it in the dustbin tomorrow then I would be happy.

I'll make my position clear - I'm against any form of facility that allows the purchase of resources by spending gold. If this is implemented, in any capacity, then I'm hanging up my grepo boots. It's bad enough already.

Don't think Heros require gold.

skiboot

Phrourach
Don't think Heros require gold.

Not strictly true. You can spend gold to "swap" the heroes you are being offered in the "recruitment" tab.

You can also spend gold to cut their recovery time once they've been used and injured.

Last edited:

Richard

Strategos
I used Heroes as an example, because it is a feature which was almost entirely rewritten over the course of several months as direct reactions to player feedback.

I ask you to test it on the Beta server because that is where it is live. It simply isn't possible for someone to make an informed opinion of the feature without trying it. If you don't want to be a part of the process, thats entirely up to you, but I'd love to see our community put forward changes to the feature which are implemented in its live release.

Having said that, it is entirely your choice.

DeletedUser

Richard, please keep in mind that once the devs tank a world, they can't reverse the action. If as many people leave as many are saying they will, you will be left with many dead worlds and nobody to play them. As well as a very screwed up economy, something else they won't be able to fix.

DeletedUser20415

That mean you gonna use it no matter what we say on this,

Richard, " dont do it " is actually the only constructive feedback that anyone can make if u want to keep this game, anything else is just demolishing

this is a changer for the already bad idea of World Wonder, Or golddiggers rebuilding a nuke in 1 day, or change a city from 750 to 4k in 2 days WHICH YOUR SYSTEM ALREADY ALLOW IT, saying we need to balance it is just lazy lame excuse

DeletedUser19042

I recall when old worlds(v1) were about to be updated to version two, an awful lot of people claimed they would leave then but that was almost not the case.

It was the case. I can only mention 5 people right now that I still know from the 1.26 version. The rest is new. But that doesn't really matter.

I suggest you just try it out on the beta, and then come back here to complain. I have already tried it out on an other community, and so my opinion is made. Yet, for those who haven't tried it yet, it would perhaps be better to do it?

I'm not trying to convince you to like it, because I don't either. But as Richard says.. try it out and then give constructive feedback. Simply saying don't will just be ignored by devs. 20 people giving a constructive no will have a better result than 100 people just saying no. :) Even though I'm pretty sure they'll implement it no matter what, they might put higher restrictions on it based on the feedback. And then that's an opportunity we need to take. It's better than nothing, but not the best, I know.

Good luck. :p

DeletedUser46838

I don't like it, neither does anyone I know ingame like it.

I rest my case.

DeletedUser22650

I used Heroes as an example, because it is a feature which was almost entirely rewritten over the course of several months as direct reactions to player feedback.

I ask you to test it on the Beta server because that is where it is live. It simply isn't possible for someone to make an informed opinion of the feature without trying it. If you don't want to be a part of the process, thats entirely up to you, but I'd love to see our community put forward changes to the feature which are implemented in its live release.

Having said that, it is entirely your choice.
we need to try it from the start of a server to get a balanced opinion, any chance thats possible?

skiboot

Phrourach
I'll make my position clear - I'm against any form of facility that allows the purchase of resources by spending gold.

It simply isn't possible for someone to make an informed opinion of the feature without trying it. If you don't want to be a part of the process, thats entirely up to you, but I'd love to see our community put forward changes to the feature which are implemented in its live release.

If you read what I originally posted Richard you will see that it's going to be impossible for me to provide constructive feedback on a feature to which I am fundamentally opposed. There are no circumstances under which I would deem the purchase of resources using gold to be acceptable.

It's like - "Forget that it's a bad idea - if you'll just tell us how to make it slightly less of a bad idea then we'll listen to you."

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Inno games sees the dollar signs that other mmorts games are bringing in right after these updates. The part they missed is how they all die within a year. My constructive feedback: Start looking for a new job now, before innogames runs out of money and lays you off.