Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

DeletedUser23986

I didn't think of that, ironic how there's a rule against that.

"§4) Account Sales
It is forbidden for accounts to be involved in any commercial activity. An account cannot be offered for sale. Offering gold coins to other players in exchange for in-game activities such as attacking other players is prohibited."

And trading resources is definitely an in-game activity.
If changing a rule gets Inno money, they'd be more than happy to change it. Just like with attack alarm, as app got them more players.

They might soon be allowing players to register without having to follow the rules, by making some payments...

DeletedUser46838

I was just on the beta server and 10 minutes later, some dude decided to black mail me with this gold trade....really now?

DeletedUser47369

Not a hope in hell will I play this

Inno games are taking the at this stage

DeletedUser46838

The only game that doesn't have much advantages is probably The West. Otherwise the other games are EXTREMELY GoldCentered

DeletedUser20415

usually changes are light, but this summer they are major changes.

First we can't open more then 1 comand window at a time. Now we can't 2 pages of the same world. And next people can actually start buying their resources and then cut the time of building so basically they can buy their nukes. This is definitely the time to do some massive ghosting in all worlds leaving a beautiful game that was ruined by idiots.

For the complete MORON who actually had this idea, go dig a whole and put your head in it coz you aren't using it anyway !!!!

:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser47369

I will tell you how idiotic this Idea is

Im going to join every single World that will be open

I will not actually play any of the worlds to win, I wont even grow . All these worlds will be my Gold farms. the only reason to join them . 8 or 10 worlds will be to sell my resources the build up every 2 days. yes i will log in every 2 days and put the resources on the market. I will earn a some 250,000 of gold and then join a single world and blow it all while still selling my products in all the other worlds

This idea is sponsored by Inno Games woop woop

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

I've put a message on the beta server warning them about this and put it on their due blog YESTERDAY and they didn't answer it but that Ricardo guy IS PROBABLY IGNORING MY MESSAGE just like that Geode guy from the beta server

I think I might've just injured their pride and ego

SlothTzu

Strategos
I will tell you how idiotic this Idea is

Im going to join every single World there will be open

I will not actually play any of the worlds to win . All these worlds will be my Gold farms they only reason to join them . 8 or 10 worlds will be to sell my resources the build up every 2 days. yes i will log in every 2 days and put the resources on the market. I will earn a some 250,000 of gold and then join a single world and blow it all while still selling my products in all the other worlds

This idea is sponsored by Inno Games woop woop

They'll probably try to "remedy" this by making gold only usable on the world you bought/traded res for it on, which is a horrible idea.

This idea just won't work, no matter how much they tweak it, if it goes ahead, I'm out, quitting AGAIN because of ridiculous game features.

DeletedUser31385

If they implement this it will prove that they only care about getting more and more money and not the game itself.

DeletedUser47369

If they implement this it will prove that they only care about getting more and more money and not the game itself.

But people like me who invest gold every month will never have to pay a penny to Inno games again with my idea. They will never see a penny from me

DeletedUser42857

Totally opposed to this. Players with money to burn can now share gold around to their alliance members.
the only way i would even vaguely agree to this is if you were capped at a maximum amount of gold trade per day,

DeletedUser42857

what amuses me, is when you submit an idea on these forums for the game you have to include a set format with various sections covering it.

one of those sections is "Potential for abuse".

Clearly inno didnt use the format when they came up with this idea.

DeletedUser42857

*World Wonder. Consider the following scenario: On a server you have 3 alliances, X,Y&Z, competing to build WW. After a while Z lags behind, so much infact that they give up. X perceives this and gives them a deal. To buy all their resources, X will use the resources to win, Z will use the gold on the next server.

and a very good reason for opposing this.

DeletedUser47774

Buying Resources for Real Money...? Worst Idea Ever. Or maybe just laziest idea ever?

DeletedUser22940

I posted something on the DevBlog about 24 hours ago, but still awaiting moderation.
I will post it here also:

There is no such thing as a bad idea, but I will say that the Gold Trading feature comes pretty close in my opinion.
There are many other ways to introduce gold to players (random events, for achievements, at certain point levels, etc…) that would alleviate your concerns about players leaving because they do not have gold. Introduce it as a free feature as opposed to implementing an idea that would increase the gap between gold users and non-gold users by such a wide margin. You guys have done a great job of keeping premium vs. non-premium players very balanced. I am sure that it is not your intent to break this, but implementing this idea will, for sure, throw the game out of balance. You will lose more and more of your casual players by implementing this than if you did absolutely nothing at this point.

If profitablity is a concern, I would implore you to seek out ways to further incentivize players to purchase gold. On your 2014 roadmap,there is already a spot on the roster for making gold bundles look sweeter. You could also add more features to incentivize greater gold purchases such as allowing the player to re-roll their daily reward into something else (completely random) for 50 gold. There are so many things that you could do.

With that said, I beg of thee, do not kill this great game that you all have worked so hard to create and maintain by implementing this.

Sincerely,
~Saint, loyal customer for 3+ year

DeletedUser11165

Coming from someone who has spent probably 40k gold in the last 6 weeks this is a bad idea. The Game is relatively balanced at present still allowing non gold users and those who only buy admins a fair chance given as I have seen the extremes of gold spending with a member of my alliance who has probably spent 200k this past month alone this idea is very close to pay to win and will make taking a city off some players almost impossible.

This past week alone I sniped a dozen enemy colony ships at least due to allies sending me resources and me using gold to speed back my biremes now you offer me the temptation to just buy the resources for gold while I abhor the idea in a pinch to save an allies city or my own would I do it, probably.

There in lie's the problem you will simply create another class of player those who are able and prepared to spend large amounts of gold albeit a minority and everyone else.

I would urge this idea be removed strongly; look at the gold spend on the thracian campaign ok it was a little unfair allowing some of us to stockpile attack buffs etc but it also gave everyone a chance surely there are more ideas like this if you need to increase gold spending.

Dj

DeletedUser31385

Tribal wars has this feature already, that is where the idea came from.

DeletedUser22650

your allowed to extort in game resources from other players, when this comes out ill hit my card to be conq ready by bp day and after that everyone will have to pay me to live in my ocean, well done inno......and tribal wars allso has account sharing and a ton of other disgusting features that grepo never had because it was the purist version, if wanted to play that rubbish i wouldnt have been here all this time