GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30636

im sure some of you are aware of the 1v1 challenge that is taking place between the ever so cocky Gold Lemur and SirNoel

This thread is mainly to keep everyone updated that is interested in the fight.

But since its kind of impossible for things to happen ATM let us discuss who you believe will win and why, and who you want to win and why

DeletedUser41523

There's a 1v1 fight? Pretty sure that Sirnoel is with us. Maybe there's some confusion. Venominimum is one as a single unit. Ergo, I guess it is 1v1. ;)

DeletedUser27128

Lemur needs to survive first if he wants to fight SirNoelRules, and surviving will be pretty difficult without a good alliance

DeletedUser

I'm going to be realistic with my prediction: I reckon both will be rimmed before BP ends.

DeletedUser5819

Yep, definitely both noobs. Why else would they think a 1v1 would work in grepo?

DeletedUser

How about a 1 troop Vs. 1 troop? Loser joins Nations of War.

DeletedUser11886

It'll be funny to just see random people send colony ships towards them whilst they are slugging it out, wasting resources this early on fighting each other.

DeletedUser

noel only gets him if I fail like 5 times, as that's the only way he'd have conquest in time.

DeletedUser46838

GoldLemur go join Meowican's alliance because you two share common interests

Then it would be Venom vs GoDz

DeletedUser30636

No, they are both not. At least not both of them.

lets be honest here... both noobs....

regardless it appears you guys didnt work this out that much, would really like to see lemur back up his words.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be realistic with my prediction: I reckon both will be rimmed before BP ends.

just skimming this thread even though im not in this world and you sir are a noob if you think someone can be rimmed before bp ends just sayin better build up that defense

DeletedUser

that's where you're wrong, I know enough of the game to at least put up a fight, and I'm in a very strong alliance, Venomium

Status
Not open for further replies.