GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25746

just skimming this thread even though im not in this world and you sir are a noob if you think someone can be rimmed before bp ends just sayin better build up that defense

Sarcasm may not translate into writing but seriously you need to return your broken sense of humor

DeletedUser

You saying Nickry isn't a noob then? That is very nice of you Sir Noel :)

no no, he's a noob, but I never challenged him and he's still not as big of a noob as the lemur. No one's as big of a noob as the lemur

DeletedUser

SirNoelRules, if I recall, it was you who dropped our challenge, oh, your in a good alliance.. wow, okay, I dont give a .... . Ill still attack you if you hadnt joined an ocean away. I couldve sworn we said that we were going to join the same island to fight each other and not join any alliances until were done. The next day your begging Venominium for an invite into there premade.

DeletedUser

SirNoelRules, if I recall, it was you who dropped our challenge, oh, your in a good alliance.. wow, okay, I dont give a .... . Ill still attack you if you hadnt joined an ocean away. I couldve sworn we said that we were going to join the same island to fight each other and not join any alliances until were done. The next day your begging Venominium for an invite into there premade.
I never dropped it, we just didn't end up in the same ocean, if I get near your city, I'll reserve it and send a CS without asking for any help. If you attack me, I won't ask for any help, and I wouldn't want the fight to start early because there's not much skill involved in that. it will be a lot more fun when we both have multiple cities to attack and defend with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Promise broken

Lemur just be warned, your my farm once I land a CS near you.

DeletedUser

Promise broken

Lemur just be warned, your my farm once I land a CS near you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Ive never laughed so hard on Grepolis ;D

Sooo .. the noob of Grepolis, who can barely conquer a city without hurting himself, is going to farm me ?

gTHmCOL.png

DeletedUser22115

To be honest rock5 will more than likely have a 2nd city before you, he has a good alliance supporting him whereas you do not, I understand people like to lone wolf it during bp but when the big boys fill up with members where do you plan on going? They especially won't take you in as you tend to run your mouth on these forums so makes alliances tend to dislike you, and once they reject you and you get attacked and have a refugee stamp on your forehead no one will want you, and then like other worlds you will have an excuse, what was it last time? Revolt isn't your thing? I suppose that speed 2 setting doesn't agree this time :p and then you will replay this scenario on the next world more than likely, but props to you if you survive until you can get a few cities

DeletedUser

To be honest rock5 will more than likely have a 2nd city before you, he has a good alliance supporting him whereas you do not, I understand people like to lone wolf it during bp but when the big boys fill up with members where do you plan on going? They especially won't take you in as you tend to run your mouth on these forums so makes alliances tend to dislike you, and once they reject you and you get attacked and have a refugee stamp on your forehead no one will want you, and then like other worlds you will have an excuse, what was it last time? Revolt isn't your thing? I suppose that speed 2 setting doesn't agree this time :p and then you will replay this scenario on the next world more than likely, but props to you if you survive until you can get a few cities

Funny, Ive gotten multiple messages from alliance leaders saying that they like me on the forums and that they would be haopy to have me with them. I wouldnt talk so much stuff Kuriants about people not liking me, Atticus likes me.

Im done talkig to you chumps. I know that Im your guys' only entertainment and me smack talking you guys will only bring me deeper into the noob corner with you guys. Deuces !

DeletedUser

Funny, Ive gotten multiple messages from alliance leaders saying that they like me on the forums and that they would be haopy to have me with them. I wouldnt talk so much stuff Kuriants about people not liking me, Atticus likes me.

Im done talkig to you chumps. I know that Im your guys' only entertainment and me smack talking you guys will only bring me deeper into the noob corner with you guys. Deuces !
which alliances, nations of war and MRA(mad Rhinos Association)?

DeletedUser40768

which alliances, nations of war and MRA(mad Rhinos Association)?

That is assuming that an MRA would actually read the forum enough to see his posts :D So are you guys continuing with this or not. Who knows down the road might be PnP worthy :p

DeletedUser46838

DeletedUser

This is what I have to see on this matter......
Rock5 =Biggest noob of all time :D
SirNoelRules=idk, seems like a noob
GoldLemur=BIIGGGG NOOB

So basically all your points are invalid :p

My prediction:
Some guy in Venom conquers Goldlemur, and then hands off the to Sirnoel and then SirNoel claims victory. But then they all quit to join the next world

DeletedUser46838

This is what I have to see on this matter......
Rock5 =Biggest noob of all time :D
SirNoelRules=idk, seems like a noob
GoldLemur=BIIGGGG NOOB

So basically all your points are invalid :p

My prediction:
Some guy in Venom conquers Goldlemur, and then hands off the to Sirnoel and then SirNoel claims victory. But then they all quit to join the next world

I don't have the time, you sly fox.

DeletedUser5061

My prediction:

Close enough coz its some girl from....

Status
Not open for further replies.