GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That is assuming that an MRA would actually read the forum enough to see his posts :D So are you guys continuing with this or not. Who knows down the road might be PnP worthy :p
yes, I'm continuing the fight against the lemur, but before I start the attacks I have to help venomium conquer o44, but his city will be my fist outside of o44

DeletedUser

Speaking of the Lemur, he finally joined an alliance.

LOL, he didn't join an MRA, shocking. He'll still get rimmed by me, but shocking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I heard he RAGE quit...

he was like:

Oh my god! IM QUITTING PANDOSIA! I HATE REVOLT!!
I saw that, but I was talking about when he said he was some amazing pro player who we should all watch out for, and all he said he had was 2 crowns.

DeletedUser46838

Same. Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia. Last page , last comment.

DeletedUser46838

That's also not that hard to find...I'll find it though

DeletedUser

Im talking about when you said that I was better than everybody because I had 2 crowns.

I guess Lane must have cleaned up the thread (or gold lemur found and deleted the post before I got to it) but I remember reading it, you said you were better than and could rim many of the best players on Pandosia. You defended yourself by saying you had 2 crowns. You then continued to say the other players weren't the best because they weren't in the top 5 in points.

That's my business, thank you very much

I did manage to find this, your reply when asked to reveal you in game account name, you were obviously trying to hide bad stats

DeletedUser

No, that was my reply to when someone asked me about my RL. Do some more research, you still have no proof. I dont know why you would blame me, I wouldnt go out of my way just to hide something that never existed.
this was the question you were asked

why wont you reveal your stats publicly?

yep, that definitely involves RL...

DeletedUser

Its still my business, any stats I show are better than yours, since the highest points youve gotten are only 1300.

DeletedUser

Its still my business, any stats I show are better than yours, since the highest points youve gotten are only 1300.

Haha I have more points than SirNoelRules's highest points!!! Shows how terrible I am...right Noel?
1305pts :cool:

DeletedUser

Me too ! I havent even started trying yet :D *Highfive*

SirNoel, you bring shame to your alliance, I like how you think your the .... when you join a good alliance. Yet you still have no proof of showing to be slightly Noobish ( Yes, your worse than a noob ).

I cant wait to see your face when you get that message from either daizan or some other leader saying ..

"Yeah, its just not working out, its not you, its us .. " :)

Status
Not open for further replies.