Greek warfare vs The Seleucid Invaders

DeletedUser

that was the final spark....
anyway. i'm sure that you, as decent and correct players will agree with me that:
1. taking in enemies of another alliance is called sheltering refugees.
2. helping one of your allies against another ally in a war is not really nice (spartastef can talk about how he got some fast land support without transport boats on an island where there were only 4 towns, one mine, one his, one a newly taken town and the 4th of a rme player)
3. keeping the merge hidden for 4 months while knowing about the war between the 2 allies is again not really nice, instead rme could have tried to find some diplomatic solution to this.

DeletedUser

that was the final spark....
anyway. i'm sure that you, as decent and correct players will agree with me that:
1. taking in enemies of another alliance is called sheltering refugees.
2. helping one of your allies against another ally in a war is not really nice (spartastef can talk about how he got some fast land support without transport boats on an island where there were only 4 towns, one mine, one his, one a newly taken town and the 4th of a rme player)
3. keeping the merge hidden for 4 months while knowing about the war between the 2 allies is again not really nice, instead rme could have tried to find some diplomatic solution to this.

And you really hit the nail on the head here, we arent stupid, a spy says alot. We knew for a long time that support was coming from an outside source (turned out to be RME) although didnt due much good

DeletedUser

And you really hit the nail on the head here, we arent stupid, a spy says alot. We knew for a long time that support was coming from an outside source (turned out to be RME) although didnt due much good

They never sent a single ship or troop to support us when it was our war. I want to keep that clear.

DeletedUser

I thought a refugee was a person trying to get into an alliance to get support when his city is just about to be taken. Some alliances will take in the enemy players if the enemy is losing. If another alliance just happens to take them in then that alliance attacking is out of luck. If that alliance is big and strong as well then the alliance that forced them to choose that alliance may not have a say, or a very good battle starts. As for me, I would take in anyone as long as they are not being attacked possessing 1 city or if an alliance is trying to take all of their cities. Who wants someone else's war? If a person messages me about the player saying something like it is cleared and CS is on the way, I will kick the player. But I tell you what, I play it by ear. With so many treacherous people in this game, deceitful, liars, braggards, what does it matter? Many will cheat, lie, steal, and deceive to win this game. But some of us are more than conquerors and have some integrity and morals. :)

The spy reports spoke what you wanted to hear. I was thinking the same thing. That support could be coming from their own alliance. Unless you are talking about reports from players who are spying from the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought a refugee was a person trying to get into an alliance to get support when his city is just about to be taken. Some alliances will take in the enemy players if the enemy is losing. If another alliance just happens to take them in then that alliance attacking is out of luck. If that alliance is big and strong as well then the alliance that forced them to choose that alliance may not have a say, or a very good battle starts. As for me, I would take in anyone as long as they are not being attacked possessing 1 city or if an alliance is trying to take all of their cities. Who wants someone else's war? If a person messages me about the player saying something like it is cleared and CS is on the way, I will kick the player. But I tell you what, I play it by ear. With so many treacherous people in this game, deceitful, liars, braggards, what does it matter? Many will cheat, lie, steal, and deceive to win this game. But some of us are more than conquerors and have some integrity and morals. :)

The spy reports spoke what you wanted to hear. I was thinking the same thing. That support could be coming from their own alliance. Unless you are talking about reports from players who are spying from the inside.

When it was JUST the TSI's war we were the only people supporting each other. While all of you guys were offensive we were defensive. I dont think you saw many attacks coming from me in the beggining of the war except all those 10 LS attacks on all those different cities. I lost them pretty quick. Then we all started to build defensive ships/troops.

DeletedUser

We used multiple resources to figure that out.

As far as your comments on refugees, we were out and out betrayed. RME and TSI can say "blah blah blah the merger was blah started 4 months blah ago" So it took 4 months to decide to merge? In the mean time we have been at war for 6 weeks, and an ally of ours merged with them?

And no one understands why we are mad here? anyone?

DeletedUser18317

paladin knight, you dont know a war, youve never been in a war so be quiet

TSI are refugees in RME, end of story they were an alliance getting destroyed from us and jumped into another alliance to try and save themselves

so now we chase them in REAL MADRID IM BEAT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

paladin knight, you dont know a war, youve never been in a war so be quiet

TSI are refugees in RME, end of story they were an alliance getting destroyed from us and jumped into another alliance to try and save themselves

so now we chase them in REAL MADRID IM BEAT

And Im just curious, how the hell does it take 4 months to complete a merge? Even the most diligent, most cautious wont take 4 months, a week max to work it all out, complete BS, RME just wanted a boost in points so accepted refugees to d!ck over an ally in the process, well long term its just gonna hurt b/c we will have more targets now.

DeletedUser6694

As far as I'm aware the merge happend when I got a pm from R Madrid, saying our inactive leader and our other leader have decided to merge our alliances, and nothing from the leaders themselves. My first thought was, this must be a joke haha. You'd think the alliance would be kept a little more in the loop about something like that, especially when we are told they are not going to be helping us in the war at all. They never helped me, I didn't know any of them personally, but is it a crime if a friend from a 3rd party alliance helps out another friend who is getting a beating? Or maybe he was trying to dodge his own attacks lol. I guess we will see how good an idea it was in the coming weeks. Though I wish ex-TSi members all the best, and don't start quiting when RME starts to crumble aswell:p Wait.. does that make me a refugee? Skuks!

DeletedUser

As far as I'm aware the merge happend when I got a pm from R Madrid, saying our inactive leader and our other leader have decided to merge our alliances, and nothing from the leaders themselves. My first thought was, this must be a joke haha. You'd think the alliance would be kept a little more in the loop about something like that, especially when we are told they are not going to be helping us in the war at all. They never helped me, I didn't know any of them personally, but is it a crime if a friend from a 3rd party alliance helps out another friend who is getting a beating? Or maybe he was trying to dodge his own attacks lol. I guess we will see how good an idea it was in the coming weeks. Though I wish ex-TSi members all the best, and don't start quiting when RME starts to crumble aswell:p Wait.. does that make me a refugee? Skuks!

Aid, perhaps for those on the outside you should fill them in on the decision you made about who to join

DeletedUser6694

Well it goes.... I joined TSE as a nub, merged with them into TSI, got owned by GW, learnt alot, got owned some more, then TSI was to merge with RME and I didn't want to join another (doomed) MRA. A better alliance offered me a chance, so I took it. Greek Warfare

In a nut shell...

No disrespect to TSI and the players who actually made an effort to bring the alliance back from the brink, we tried hard and were doing ok...or so I thought. Good times:) I have lots of fond memories, 'I need support' and 'Same' were a few of the common posts.. hahaha nah jj

DeletedUser

Well it goes.... I joined TSE as a nub, merged with them into TSI, got owned by GW, learnt alot, got owned some more, then TSI was to merge with RME and I didn't want to join another (doomed) MRA. A better alliance offered me a chance, so I took it. Greek Warfare

In a nut shell...

No disrespect to TSI and the players who actually made an effort to bring the alliance back from the brink, we tried hard and were doing ok...or so I thought. Good times:) I have lots of fond memories, 'I need support' and 'Same' were a few of the common posts.. hahaha nah jj

That pretty much sums it all up. TSI were recently fighting well we were still taking cities but they were putting up a fight. Anway all that they have done is delay the inevitable

DeletedUser

I wanted TSE to goto war with TNI so it would have expierance for wars like this.They sadly merged though.Is Dunielman or something still playing?

DeletedUser

I wanted TSE to goto war with TNI so it would have expierance for wars like this.They sadly merged though.Is Dunielman or something still playing?

No he quit. . . When the war started . . .