Greek warfare vs The Seleucid Invaders

DeletedUser

LoL spock, TSI WAS number 2 or 3 in this world (I dont remember which, leaning toward 3) when we started this war, and they somewhere around 110 players at their peak, I think they have booted 20 so, but the rest quit or went ghost, since we started.

So they have slid quit a bit since the war started but we picked about as big a target as we couldve to go to war with.

According the stats their best rank was 3. And it has been downhill ever since..

DeletedUser

According the stats their best rank was 3. And it has been downhill ever since..

Yeah a lot of players quit because they couldnt handle being attacked in a game, but the ones that are still here including ME ;P haha are actualy trying to do something fighting back, supporting and we are all trying really hard and to our best ability. I think that even though we had a big Alliance our players even though they were high points had never gone through a war. That includes me I am learning a lot and becoming better everyday. Greek Warfare had already taken an alright sized Alliance, and we had taken down a very small alliance. I didnt even take part because of how small I still was. Greek Warfare has taken 2 of my cities and is about to take another but I just try to recover as fast as possible and thats what I believe makes me a fair player.

Respectfully, VCheetah

DeletedUser

theve been tryiong to take out one of our best members since the war began, mictam, hes kicked there ***, the only 2 good players in TSI are spartasteff and tedslayer all the others are below average including cheetah who only shows his face when he knows a city is beaten,

cheetah why dont you pay a few visits to me ive missed ls nukes haha

thats a joke, cheetah only ever owns 10ls at a time

Actually if I remember correctly you attacked me with 8 LS!!:eek: Soo please dont talk about how I send 10 LS :) Thanks I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah a lot of players quit because they couldnt handle being attacked in a game, but the ones that are still here including ME ;P haha are actualy trying to do something fighting back, supporting and we are all trying really hard and to our best ability. I think that even though we had a big Alliance our players even though they were high points had never gone through a war. That includes me I am learning a lot and becoming better everyday. Greek Warfare had already taken an alright sized Alliance, and we had taken down a very small alliance. I didnt even take part because of how small I still was. Greek Warfare has taken 2 of my cities and is about to take another but I just try to recover as fast as possible and thats what I believe makes me a fair player.

Respectfully, VCheetah
Going thru wars is basically only way to learn this game. I mean there are all sort of guides about how to build your off and def cities and how to snipe etc. but you never really learn how to use them without actually using them. In wars where you have to attack and defend with larger amount of players also teaches teamworking which is the hardest part, there's always some loser who act like he didn't "saw" that mass mail or didn't "check the forum" which is kinda sad since these kind of operations are the most funniest part of this game.

Allthough I find it very promising when someone still tries to learn something even he's getting beated like hell and I wish you luck even though I think it wont safe you nor your alliance from GW.

DeletedUser

Going thru wars is basically only way to learn this game. I mean there are all sort of guides about how to build your off and def cities and how to snipe etc. but you never really learn how to use them without actually using them. In wars where you have to attack and defend with larger amount of players also teaches teamworking which is the hardest part, there's always some loser who act like he didn't "saw" that mass mail or didn't "check the forum" which is kinda sad since these kind of operations are the most funniest part of this game.

Allthough I find it very promising when someone still tries to learn something even he's getting beated like hell and I wish you luck even though I think it wont safe you nor your alliance from GW.

Thank you, and yes we all try our best. I have failed epicly at trying to take some of their cities and have not succeeded, YET. Im pretty hopeful tho that I might be able to one of these days ;) Hahaha
I agree war is the funnest part of the gaem even when you arent doing great as long as you try you will get some fun out of it.

DeletedUser

Thank you, and yes we all try our best. I have failed epicly at trying to take some of their cities and have not succeeded, YET. Im pretty hopeful tho that I might be able to one of these days ;) Hahaha
I agree war is the funnest part of the gaem even when you arent doing great as long as you try you will get some fun out of it.

I do have some respect for you at least cheetah, you fought back didnt quit, like he said it ultimately wont save you or the alliance, but you have at least shown your worth your salt

DeletedUser6694

Lol some pretty crack up posts in my absence.

Seems as though TSI has fallen right back in rankings, all the way to 9, shuks! Inactives and lousy team mates still plauging our oceans though... When are you guys going to give up...? lol

DeletedUser

Lol some pretty crack up posts in my absence.

Seems as though TSI has fallen right back in rankings, all the way to 9, shuks! Inactives and lousy team mates still plauging our oceans though... When are you guys going to give up...? lol

Aid, Ill tell you what sign over half your cities (everyone in the alliance that is) and I think I can manage to negotiate peace, let me know if you accept our offer :p

DeletedUser6694

LOL!! Dreams are free buddy. Somehow I don't think anyone will even think about a ridiculous deal like that. How about. I'll cast lightning bolt a couple times to pay you guys back for taking my two cities, then we call it even...... Thats fair isn't it? Then you and all your alliance mates can concentrate on your city festivals...

Haha

DeletedUser

LOL!! Dreams are free buddy. Somehow I don't think anyone will even think about a ridiculous deal like that. How about. I'll cast lightning bolt a couple times to pay you guys back for taking my two cities, then we call it even...... Thats fair isn't it? Then you and all your alliance mates can concentrate on your city festivals...

Haha

LOL hey, Im just trying to end a bloody war here! Dont shoot the messenger! anyway you gotta admit it has been fun, and a learning experience for both sides.

You put up more of a fight than our last opponent, and now that the noobs and inactives have been booted or quit (although you still have a few inactive guys from what I can see) the war has gotten a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser6694

I don't really know much about what happend with your last few battles all I know is you guys wiped them out and our wonderful leaders at the time took in all the refugees.

But yes this so called war has had it's moments and will have many more to come. Heaps infact haha. Though I have to admit I am growing a bit tired of it, constanly on the back heel and all. Looking at the stats is a little bit depressing aswell. Doesn't mean I'm giving up though!

DeletedUser

I don't really know much about what happend with your last few battles all I know is you guys wiped them out and our wonderful leaders at the time took in all the refugees.

But yes this so called war has had it's moments and will have many more to come. Heaps infact haha. Though I have to admit I am growing a bit tired of it, constanly on the back heel and all. Looking at the stats is a little bit depressing aswell. Doesn't mean I'm giving up though!

Even winning gets boring after a while, wait no it doesnt lol!

Fight the good fight Aid, it makes things more interesting! At least youre not giving up!

DeletedUser6694

Mighty Atilla said:
Even winning gets boring after a while, wait no it doesnt lol!

Haha You Cheeky son of a gun! That's it. I'm going extra hard now. Time for TSI to be winners!

DeletedUser18317

hey cheetah my friend vic says thanks for the city :)

anyway cheetah i see we have a battle for the island going on, wheres all your attacks gone i only have 4 incoming now, considering ive had over 35 attacks in 2 days i would say im doing well, still no revolt not even nearly a breach :)

aidethepain you promised revenge since you lost your 1st city im still waiting to see it

anyway im off for a bit, going to send some attacks on cheetah and take another city from him haha :)

DeletedUser18317

Haha You Cheeky son of a gun! That's it. I'm going extra hard now. Time for TSI to be winners!

haha about time you started to put up a fight, aidethepain are you leader of this fightback, i hope so because if you are il send all my troops on holiday for a few weeks lol :)

DeletedUser6694

haha about time you started to put up a fight, aidethepain are you leader of this fightback, i hope so because if you are il send all my troops on holiday for a few weeks lol :)

I will put them on a premanent holiday for you....:p Muahahaha and I lost those two cities at the same time and have just been supporting alot rather then concentrating on building myself up. Consider yourselves warned now though.:pro:

DeletedUser

hey cheetah my friend vic says thanks for the city :)

anyway cheetah i see we have a battle for the island going on, wheres all your attacks gone i only have 4 incoming now, considering ive had over 35 attacks in 2 days i would say im doing well, still no revolt not even nearly a breach :)

aidethepain you promised revenge since you lost your 1st city im still waiting to see it

anyway im off for a bit, going to send some attacks on cheetah and take another city from him haha :)

Doesnt seem like you attacked me Dawson. Yeah this little island is alright, but its too small for both of us sadly. . .

DeletedUser

LoL - PS, I am getting closer and closer to you guys :eek:

(*eerie music plays dun dun dun dun!)

This is what came to my mind when I read this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzslGuSQC8

darth-vader-scooter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: