Greek warfare vs The Seleucid Invaders

DeletedUser18317

half of TSI have ran and hidden in RME, dont worry cheetah and the rest of you we will come after you there and any other alliance you hide in

cowards the lot of you, promising fights back then running for cover haha

GREEK WARFARE has officialy made TSI collapse and run for the hills

DeletedUser

This is what came to my mind when I read this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzslGuSQC8

darth-vader-scooter.jpg

AHHH, you read my mind!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" LMAO

DeletedUser

I will be the first to address it here, I guess since we collapsed TSI and they ran to RME, the new official title of this thread should be Greek Warfare vs. Real Madrid Elite

DeletedUser6694

My mind has been blown!

Wow, did not see that one coming.:eek: Bit disapointed tbh. Have not heard a single good thing about RME, Same situation as TSI except now R. Madrid has TSI's inactives to pick from aswell.... LAME. Stats show some allright dbp but smaverage as ABP, hate to think how much of that has come from us. Not to sure how it works actually haha.

I will be the first to address it here, I guess since we collapsed TSI and they ran to RME, the new official title of this thread should be Greek Warfare vs. Real Madrid Elite

So the Fight shall continue? Breaking another pact I'm lead to believe...? lol GL. You will need it against the number one ranked player. And yea, congrats on winning the war. What a way to win it though

DeletedUser18317

aide will will win this war aswell, all you are now is a bigger MRA with a leader who only cares about taking inactive cities from his alliance, come near us and il set BARCELONA on him haha

DeletedUser6694

aide will will win this war aswell, all you are now is a bigger MRA with a leader who only cares about taking inactive cities from his alliance, come near us and il set BARCELONA on him haha

Yes I am not 'Real' excited... HAHa will see how the first week or so plays out though. With good ol' montrose in their leading it maybe some good will come from it, if he is leading.. Alliance forums look good though

DeletedUser18317

you have never got montrose leading the war, he wouldnt know a war if it jumped up and hit him square in the eeyes haha

DeletedUser

half of TSI have ran and hidden in RME, dont worry cheetah and the rest of you we will come after you there and any other alliance you hide in

cowards the lot of you, promising fights back then running for cover haha

GREEK WARFARE has officialy made TSI collapse and run for the hills

Yes I guess you have made TSI fall, but I am not running Dawson please keep attacking. As I will keep fighting also. We needed to group with more actives because it was horrible in TSI.
Yes I believe the War is still going on because I am not backing down.

DeletedUser

Yes I guess you have made TSI fall, but I am not running Dawson please keep attacking. As I will keep fighting also. We needed to group with more actives because it was horrible in TSI.
Yes I believe the War is still going on because I am not backing down.

Group with actives? Is that what youre calling it??

Wow frankly Im a little shocked (well not really) that RME took you all in, they had a pact with us and are blatantly p!ssing in our faces and in my eyes are breaking the pact with this merger, so yea we will be fighting on

DeletedUser6694

Wow frankly Im a little shocked (well not really) that RME took you all in, they had a pact with us and are blatantly p!ssing in our faces and in my eyes are breaking the pact with this merger, so yea we will be fighting on

Fair call, didn't really think about it like that. I think what we should of done, was disbanded the alliance, which seemed doomed to fail from the get go, and started a fresh one with only the active members of TSI. Ahwell, everything happens for a reason eh?

DeletedUser

Fair call, didn't really think about it like that. I think what we should of done, was disbanded the alliance, which seemed doomed to fail from the get go, and started a fresh one with only the active members of TSI. Ahwell, everything happens for a reason eh?

I guess what it comes down to is that no one in this game knows what ally is, everyone just wants to cover their a@@ in NAPS.

DeletedUser

Our leaders had been working on something like this far before the war started. If im in my right mind I think it was Addonne and Th3sa1n7. It was just until now that we completed the changes.

DeletedUser6694

Th3sa1n7...? Havn't heard from him in ages... even when he is losing cities. I thought he was inactive

DeletedUser16506

Dont care, it was a sh!t move by an ally to accept a merger with one of our enemies, no matter, just gives us more targets.

Telling the truth i am not happy with the merge too but YOU can't speak for good allies cause you were allies with TSI before attacking them suddenly..(ask your leaders if you weren't part of the alliance at that time) And you can't say we were allies.. I haven't seen a shared forum btw us or any other communication..

DeletedUser

Telling the truth i am not happy with the merge too but YOU can't speak for good allies cause you were allies with TSI before attacking them suddenly..(ask your leaders if you weren't part of the alliance at that time) And you can't say we were allies.. I haven't seen a shared forum btw us or any other communication..

Yea I was here at the beginning of this war, but you should talk to your leader Adonne, he was scheming behind our backs and thats what sparked the war. We dont just randomly screw over our allies, we just beat TSI to the punch, he made the mistake of trying to rally our allies against us and thats what sparked the war.

DeletedUser

Yea I was here at the beginning of this war, but you should talk to your leader Adonne, he was scheming behind our backs and thats what sparked the war. We dont just randomly screw over our allies, we just beat TSI to the punch, he made the mistake of trying to rally our allies against us and thats what sparked the war.

I believe the War started over 2 players, for 1 city!! Greedy pople called
Alain43 and Tadd I believe (Sorry if it was not you 2, I dont mean to offend anybody that does not deserve it :). Im not sure with all the details however but thats what I thought was going on since I still didnt know what was going on back then.