Grepo Addicts

DeletedUser

Are we going to spam this premade thread with our words of wisdom Zero? :p

DeletedUser15581

wow, samurai dragon de-repped me for saying you have a nice line up! (Still won't be nasty to give it back, I respect signed de-reps)

and well... Paros is keeping me really busy, if you are going to enter a world very soon, I won't be able to do justice to any world, so can't say yes. With you in spirit though :)

DeletedUser

wow, samurai dragon de-repped me for saying you have a nice line up! (Still won't be nasty to give it back, I respect signed de-reps)

and well... Paros is keeping me really busy, if you are going to enter a world very soon, I won't be able to do justice to any world, so can't say yes. With you in spirit though :)
Damn did I de-rep you? *facepalm* I meant to +rep, LOL!

VECwQjR.png

ej0z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

thanks Pushty for "fixing" it up :)

no worries Samurai :)

DeletedUser25074

Flying monkey boy
spickle bosch

2 names im happy to see again ;)

TheFluffyDude - yea.... would watch this 1. Seems he is already jumping ship to a knew world just as his alliance is about to get it in the rear on EN67 lol.

DeletedUser37948

come on joe sign up you know it will be fun anette sas and izzyy as well the old crew it would be awesome :)

DeletedUser25074

You dont want this "tyrant" f1rst lol.

id join if i hadnt started up on EN67 and am currently about to make TheFluffyDude's alliance my personal chew toy lol. but im going to try and keep it to 1 world at a time mate sorry :(

DeletedUser37948

that's a shame :( but I understand with a new baby you must be tired lol I know I was with mine they never slept through the night until they were 4 years old

DeletedUser25074

Good luck though mate and if things change ill let you know ;)

If you do take in thefluffydude you can tell him why he should have carried on down the diplo road with us :cool: