Grepo Addicts

DeletedUser20415

zero , my friend, I wish you the best of luck, I know you will show them what a beast you are

DeletedUser25074

You'll only end up at war with the whole world if im there f1rst :p

DeletedUser

Give me a add on skype if your in the premade ... >>> aduckonquack..1.. <<< see you there people.

DeletedUser

Remember, it is also against the rules to insult another user's grammar/spelling.

Just something to bear in mind.

DeletedUser

I just saw new conquest world started today. We still waiting for Revolt World? I'm in VM right now.... Thinking about joining new world to kill time before this awesome endeavour. Please keep me posted!!! IGN: ManBlairP1g, email: ward.blair@gmail.com and I hope you have my skype name zero, cuz I don't know that one hahaha.

This will be great fighting with you all!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I just saw new conquest world started today. We still waiting for Revolt World? I'm in VM right now.... Thinking about joining new world to kill time before this awesome endeavour. Please keep me posted!!! IGN: ManBlairP1g, email: ward.blair@gmail.com and I hope you have my skype name zero, cuz I don't know that one hahaha.

You're late friend.
This alliance joined world Eubea on december 13th and are doing pretty good there atm.

DeletedUser37948

mate tried to get hold of you check your pm's everywhere and you will find me we are on eubea if you want a link your more than welcome and we can boost you to conquest ready in less than the 6 day protection there mail me in forums

DeletedUser

mate tried to get hold of you check your pm's everywhere and you will find me we are on eubea if you want a link your more than welcome and we can boost you to conquest ready in less than the 6 day protection there mail me in forums

LOL Damn real life and taking a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got 2 parking tickets while I was away :eek:

Joining now!!

DeletedUser

Hey, can some one send me a link to my email at ward.blair@gmail.com?????

I'll join up, spend some gold and be conquest ready in no time. LOL I can't believe I missed out haha.

DeletedUser

And i'm in. LOL don't hate, I didn't choose, but I'm littlekidlover30 on here now hahahahahaha.... great name!