GrepoHugs Declares War on Semper Fidelis

DeletedUser

He can't come to GrepoHugs yet. Serpentine Mendea aren't quite ready to fold like the last 3 alliances he was in. You wouldn't want to spoil such an impeccable record would you?

Ouch! For some reason I took offense to that one. :(

DeletedUser

Well theyve now passed SF and seem to have made hundreds of people leave.

About time

DeletedUser340

He can't come to GrepoHugs yet. Serpentine Mendea aren't quite ready to fold like the last 3 alliances he was in. You wouldn't want to spoil such an impeccable record would you?

I don't see how you can comment on dakkar , He is a much better player than you and will most prob always be , please the corner is calling you .

-sere

DeletedUser

GH closing in on 1 bn points...thanks in part to this war lol

DeletedUser

Here comes the end of semper fi.

BTW I saw this dude on a Harley on the high way and on his motor club jacket it said "Semper Fidelis" Im thinking this alliance is named after the motorcycle club.

DeletedUser

Here comes the end of semper fi.

BTW I saw this dude on a Harley on the high way and on his motor club jacket it said "Semper Fidelis" Im thinking this alliance is named after the motorcycle club.

It's actually named after the US Marines' motto.

facepalm1.jpg

DeletedUser

Congratulations to GH on continued success in their war. (SW)

DeletedUser

Yeah...my bad, delete "1 bn" and add "Infeasibly large number of points" :D

DeletedUser

:O I really think that now all alliances have lost every hope to rule in this world. I hope that somebody will controvert this belief.

DeletedUser

:O I really think that now all alliances have lost every hope to rule in this world. I hope that somebody will controvert this belief.

Maybe Huggers should recruit Dakkar :Smirk: just to spice things up in Gamma.

DeletedUser

You all lost that hope in week 2 when serp med arrived in force

Now it's just spiced up

I ain't joining the point horing huggers!

DeletedUser340

ok just to say this :

whoever is dissing dakkar is a idiot , I dare you to test his ig skills .

SM arent gone yet , but most are because of the moral implement .

Dakkar will prob not go to GH anytime soon altho who knows in the future .

-sere

DeletedUser

ok just to say this :

whoever is dissing dakkar is a idiot , I dare you to test his ig skills .

SM arent gone yet , but most are because of the moral implement .

Dakkar will prob not go to GH anytime soon altho who knows in the future .

-sere
morale implement?

I know Dakkar from long ago in Flaming Phoenix, he can speak for himself! :)

SM seems to be a thing of the past unless they manage a complete change of most things, e.g. increase number of members and so on. BTW, why do so many blame the morale thing for what is happening with SM? We in GH were not particular worse in ranking...

DeletedUser2413

I find it odd that morale is being used as an excuse in this scenario, as far as I am aware it was taken back out of the game on this server..... No?

DeletedUser

This is true, but a lot of people left when it was initially implemented.

Anyway, getting back on topic...I feel sad to report that this really cannot be called a war, this is more like a playground game of tag, where everyone who is any good gets picked on one side and teases the rest. They haven't exactly done any damage back and are getting systematically taken apart. I think in order to be labelled "war" it has to be a bit more two sided.