Grepolis Teaching Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13936

good it doesn't matter if some people on the forum don't like you. after all half of the forum hates me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheezehead, are you on a goal to ruin every premade that I make? :D

DeletedUser345

look at this Achilleshttp://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/722574 i would think i am qualified to teach how to attack. and i am currently leading maniac. rank 22 in phi. (trust me they will be in the top 10 of ABP when BP ends you watch) i also led domination in epsilon which got to 3 million points in epsilon.

Please;

1) You eanred not a scrap of it.
2) It has more dbp.
3) 128,000 is a very small amount espeiclaly on such an offensive world...

DeletedUser

Ok. He is just a teacher. Don't get all mad that he is teaching people.

DeletedUser

Is that what you think? I'm jus trying to save players willing to learn, etc, from wasting their time. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

They are not wasting their time if they are learning.

Think about it:
If you were in school, wouldn't you rather have a teacher teach you a subject, rather than pieces of paper that you had to read?

There are very few people are actually willing to read the whole wiki and forum, because it would be extremely boring to them. When I first started playing Grepo, my alliance mates helped teach me, and I learned extremely fast, and I enjoyed it.

Just stop spamming this thread with all of your criticism, and be a man about it.

DeletedUser

If you were in school, wouldn't you rather have a teacher teach you a subject, rather than pieces of paper that you had to read?
I would rather learn by myself that with a lousy teacher.

What you are trying to do is a noble thing, I do not criticize the idea, congratulations for thinking in the newcomers. All im saying is that the title of "teacher" has responsibility attached to it, and I would get experienced players to teach, people that have made a name for themselves in the game. JKP and HIHI are qualified in my opinion, you should specifically search out for certain qualified players, talk to thwm about the project and invite them, rather than making it wide open, because then anyone can add their name to the list.
next thing you know you are going to have Mosid teaching about alliance leading, or Firelord about public relations.

DeletedUser

I actually invited all of those teachers with an invite... I know what you are saying, but it is worth giving them a try as teacher. If any of them are not good, then I can kick them. No harm done.

DeletedUser

I would rather learn by myself that with a lousy teacher.

What you are trying to do is a noble thing, I do not criticize the idea, congratulations for thinking in the newcomers. All im saying is that the title of "teacher" has responsibility attached to it, and I would get experienced players to teach, people that have made a name for themselves in the game. JKP and HIHI are qualified in my opinion, you should specifically search out for certain qualified players, talk to thwm about the project and invite them, rather than making it wide open, because then anyone can add their name to the list.
next thing you know you are going to have Mosid teaching about alliance leading, or Firelord about public relations.

Lol, that made me laugh. 1+ rep from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.