growing concern

DeletedUser

Choppy,you are making stuff:d
this small player never spied for us.
Actually he was kicked from HERT for inactivity.
We saw him later inside either BE or inside your group.
At the end of October he was kicked from HH after attacking one of us(we were in a NAP at the time).
Actually I told manek(eager to avoid a pretext for war on such an issue) to spare him:d
And he entered HERT after being kicked from you(was actually under heavy attack from you).
Oh,I forgot,he did not even get a crown from us:d
Outtakes from your conversations showed something else...

not that it matters anything, Eubea is gone... this is a new world with new spies and new deniers.

DeletedUser37948

Old servers are history!

spies, drama queens, atrition and the amount of gold whores you have all are very infulential on who gets the win.

we will see what happens on this server theres a long ways to go and things always change.

DeletedUser45115

LoL so much bla bla bla... its always this when E.N members join worlds?
I mean...you all look scare to death just talking about E.N.
For me they´re just a bunch of simmers who win worlds by thy gold abuse and their mass pact strategy. In one word i describe them: Noobs.
I mean...i have more respect for the syndicate because they do it the rigth way. No pacts. No Academies. Full enemies. And thats how must be done...
But you all look a bunch of cry babbies and butthurts when it comes to E.N.
"They use gold" "They have pact with all top 10 allys".
Dudes just shut the hell up.
If you cant beat E.N. its because your team is worse than theirs.
I mean....They sorrounder your alliance? Good. You can attack in all the directions.
Anyway...you all,incluiding E.N., are just a bunch of Farms.
And Farm is Farm untill he dies. And doesnt matter how or what we use to plays. Farm is Farm.

DeletedUser37948

LoL so much bla bla bla... its always this when E.N members join worlds?
I mean...you all look scare to death just talking about E.N.
For me they´re just a bunch of simmers who win worlds by thy gold abuse and their mass pact strategy. In one word i describe them: Noobs.
I mean...i have more respect for the syndicate because they do it the rigth way. No pacts. No Academies. Full enemies. And thats how must be done...
But you all look a bunch of cry babbies and butthurts when it comes to E.N.
"They use gold" "They have pact with all top 10 allys".
Dudes just shut the hell up.
If you cant beat E.N. its because your team is worse than theirs.
I mean....They sorrounder your alliance? Good. You can attack in all the directions.
Anyway...you all,incluiding E.N., are just a bunch of Farms.
And Farm is Farm untill he dies. And doesnt matter how or what we use to plays. Farm is Farm.

EN and the syn play well they use what they have and do it well, respect where its due. but the syn historicaly have played deplomacy very well on past servers so dont know where you get the no pact bit from.

each server is new just because a team won or lost before does not mean they will again people come people go circumstances change it all has an effect.

PS tea im about as paranoid as they get lol but being it and acting on it define you

DeletedUser22517

EN and the syn play well they use what they have and do it well, respect where its due. but the syn historicaly have played deplomacy very well on past servers so dont know where you get the no pact bit from.

each server is new just because a team won or lost before does not mean they will again people come people go circumstances change it all has an effect.

PS tea im about as paranoid as they get lol but being it and acting on it define you

You just can`t let it go don`t you?You are talking about one pact we had and that pact was with 40 members.At that time let me remind you we had DA, DP, VVV, V3, PP, all with alliance cap of 250 members plus DA and DP academies, if you don`t know how to calculate that is over 1.5k players as enemy.Also you can ask FC how many times did they helped us when we had ops or with defense.NONE!We helped them all the time so that was not a real pact at all.
Now you gonna bring FEE i know but if you can count those noobs as players then you should stop playing this game.

DeletedUser

I have a growing concern this topic has got nothing to do with the world at hand...

DeletedUser37948

You just can`t let it go don`t you?You are talking about one pact we had and that pact was with 40 members.At that time let me remind you we had DA, DP, VVV, V3, PP, all with alliance cap of 250 members plus DA and DP academies, if you don`t know how to calculate that is over 1.5k players as enemy.Also you can ask FC how many times did they helped us when we had ops or with defense.NONE!We helped them all the time so that was not a real pact at all.
Now you gonna bring FEE i know but if you can count those noobs as players then you should stop playing this game.

have you joined the server mung or not ?

i dont care about your history on zac or what other teams did i saw what you did and how you did it.
propogander on forums makes no diferances you pacted and naped well early game. you promised and you lied and you did all sorts of stuff that i would never stoop to but people know that about you anyway its common knoledge and odvious from your outlandish arogance.

DeletedUser42857

Was dimspace part of FEE?

Technically I was, but then I wasnt.

I had quit en65 for personal stuff, but went back to help with the merge of my guys into FEE, and i got asked by FEE to join them. I went in, but didnt really play. I tried to set up some ops, i tried to offer guidance but argh.

FEE was complete and utter chaos. Dont get me wrong, all the guys there with maybe one or two exceptions are great people, really nice people, fun to be around, but christ, you have never seen such total chaos between a group of people.

If you set an op for launch time of 4pm on Wednesday, people would be launching attacks anywhere between sunday afternoon and the following week. You had 3k players trying to take 12k cities on rocks from 100k players, you had people with 10 cities asking for clearance help on a city with 100 swords in it.

And yes, players can be taught how to play, god, people tried, there were some very good players there who tried to guide people, who tried to help people, but then youve got other people who are just inviting every 1k player in the world to join the alliance, and it just becomes one huge great uncontrollable behamoth of chaos.

Yes, they were all great people, and yes, if you had 10, 20 maybe 25 of them in your alliance you could teach, support and train them and develop them into good players, but when theres a 100 of them, all pulling in different directions.

Even come Ww, they went in with the plan of going for one wonder and trying to force a 3-3 draw between FC and Syn. They were actually doing pretty well, and were neck and neck with their one wonder.. and then they decided to build 5

Its amazing they lasted to the world end, they basically got there by default. They were "allied" to the #2 alliance (ie. the #2 alliance saw them as no threat), and the #1 alliance were nearly as incompetant as they were :D

Like i say, I like most of the players at FEE, but god, ive never seen such a disorganised mess. FEE was like a kid sister, annoying, chaotic, and you cant wait to move out of home and get away from her, but at the same time, shes still your sister.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

whats this thread about anyway?

The only real harm is if the rat happens to be a leader or founder at ww race time;)

So you deny spies, and then you admit that you had spies in EBC at WW time :p

But anyway, spies are part of war and therefore part of the game. For me it really depends on the level of betrayal from the spy and how they came to be.

if they arrived in the alliance they are spying on because of poor recruitment and selection process, then really they alliance only have themselves to blame.

if they were a key part of an alliance and were friends with the people there and then spied to get themselves a benefit in the game, a crown etc, or to win favour with that alliance to join them in the next world and improve their chances of a crown, then they have no place in grepo.

but there is a big distinction between the two for me. And it comes down to loyalty, a spy placed in an enemy alliance early game that remains loyal to its original ties, no issue. a player that jumps ship late game and betrays those who have been loyal to him/her, different matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dim,please.
Drop this spy story.
None left Enigma to join us to take any reward.
Do not put a blame on your members.

DeletedUser

Can someone move this thread to the Eubea subforum or just close it... it's completely offtopic...

DeletedUser24285

I kinda agree with Kadj - yes I the game is about leadership, diplomacy as much as it is about fighting and simming. You got to get used to pre-mades with planned defectors and all sort of s*** like that. And of course we have great leaders ( was going to say like XXX and XXX but refrained) that can cope with this.

Then we get the rules guys - the "public servants" of this game who set out strict rules and codes of conduct for everyone to abide by - they take all the fun out of the game.

I say, play the game natural - start in the Rim (maybe with a couple of old friends) and play a "freewheeling" kinda of game. where you don't really care to much if you get blown out - basically, just have a good time.

DeletedUser42118

Then we get the rules guys - the "public servants" of this game who set out strict rules and codes of conduct for everyone to abide by - they take all the fun out of the game.

Does this hold any reference to your dismissal from Repo Font?

Rules be rules, without rules you have nothing but chaos and chaos takes the fun out of the game also in my opinion. Good leadership cannot afford to let players just do as they wish when they wish, it'd be like a society without laws, messy.

DeletedUser

It's like joining an MRA and farming their semi-active players. If anyone asks why you killed their trips, they are obviously inactive ;)