Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Nominate players who should be added to the Hall of Fame , and players who should be added to the Hall of Shame. Accomplishments must be for this world En105 ONLY , and please give a reason(s) why they deserve to be on the list.

I'll start off by nominating Silver Eyed Lion King to the HoF because of his agressive playstyle, positive attitude and general work in the alliance.

Hall of Fame

Silver Eyed Lion King
JinSL001
ROB ALMIGHTY

SlothTzu
@Lethal-Bacon
Tampajason
Princess Kuini & The Shady Bunch

The Priory
DOGGIE (DOGARMY)
SlivasLegendZ
True Fear
Kraken (Making it far without even fighting)

Hall of Shame

Figtree2
Dolgorak

ErikWijmeersch
(Twisted Souls)
(True Fear-)
@Lethal-Bacon
Latvia
Ard1tk1
Croation Lover

tampajason
DOGGIE
ferrari1424
Xanthippos Spartan (x11 Nominations)
Kraken (Making it far without even fighting)

Last edited:

DeletedUser55287

May be biased but it’s the truth, Jinsl To the HoF for literally clearing everyone in the offense tabs :p and always seeming to want more, so I’m nominating him for super aggression and great teamplay

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55280

Yeah JinSL001 is bloodthirsty as hell :D

but i personally need to honor dogarmy for being extremly friendly and positive, no matter if friend or enemy. He could ackowledge good attacks against him and i think this is true sportsmans spirit.

DeletedUser53365

Hall of Shame :

True Fear, in particular 2012mumbai and Pro-GreP

I entered in this world only to trade gold, I proposed to give them my main city if they were giving me some more days of tranquility in order to trade a little bit more (until tomorrow was the first "pact", I was not asking for a delay of 3 months...) .

Conclusion, they want a gift of city AND to continue to attack and spy me. This is not my conception of fair-play. If you don't want to stop to attack someone, no problem, you just have to refuse the deal. But they really expected I'll give my city in exchange of... more attacks.. What is wrong with this alliance ? :rolleyes:

What is funny now is to watch them lose their units in order to try to conquer a city with only the market upgraded. Funny guys.o_O

Hall of Shame :

True Fear, in particular 2012mumbai and Pro-GreP

I entered in this world only to trade gold, I proposed to give them my main city if they were giving me some more days of tranquility in order to trade a little bit more (until tomorrow was the first "pact", I was not asking for a delay of 3 months...) .

Conclusion, they want a gift of city AND to continue to attack and spy me. This is not my conception of fair-play. If you don't want to stop to attack someone, no problem, you just have to refuse the deal. But they really expected I'll give my city in exchange of... more attacks.. What is wrong with this alliance ? :rolleyes:

What is funny now is to watch them lose their units in order to try to conquer a city with only the market upgraded. Funny guys.o_O
Oh please, what are you crying for, that you got attacked and they wanted your city? If you're only here to gold trade than why you taking it so serious? Why do these gold traders think they can survive forever by asking for mercy lol, go play the game noob and if you get conquered don't go ctying here. Learn to play
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser53365

Hey, I didn't post about the fact that an alliance attacks me because I know that attacks and conquests are part of the game (but I also know that sometimes a pact is possible...).
I posted here because the first time they said that they accepted the deal and wanted me to give my city BUT they continued to spy and attack, the second time they wanted a gift but, again, without stopping the spies and attacks. If they don't want a pact, they just have to refuse instead of expecting a gift in these conditions.

What I think wrong is not to want to attack and conquer a city but to try to make deals at your sole advantage :rolleyes:

You were the one offering to give up your city, after Pro-Grep messaged you, and you refused to hand it over, the attacks continued ofcourse. What do you expect?

DeletedUser53365

I refused because when I asked him if the attacks would stop if I was giving him my city he answered no. Don't turn the tables, please ! he wanted me to give my city but to continue to be attacked by your alliance ! Seriously !
It's obvious, I will not give my city if I'm still spied and attacked, if you want to fight, you have to fight and loose your time and your units. And stop to negotiate a deal as if you were interested !
If you want a gift, as theses players seemed to want after my proposal, with my defensive units that attack your defense (BP without losses) I have to gain something in exchange. If you only propose to continue the attacks in exchange, of course I will never accept to deal with you !

Your players are greedies, they would like to have their cakes and eat it too...
I don't make unbalanced deals so I stopped the negotiations. And I came here to denounce their mentality.

DeletedUser53365

I don't care for my cities or even for my gold. I just don't like to be taken for an idiot. And I like good behaviors in game, dislike bad ones. I would have known that the player X make a lot of BP killing his own units, I would have denounced him. That the alliance Z betray his pacts one after one, I would have post here.
This thread is made for that, nope ? if they don't want to see their names here, it's not complicated, they can be honest and fair, even with little players (for sure they wouldn't have done that with a player in a big alliance) :rolleyes:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I hereby nominate myself for the Hall of Fame on the basis that this world has been open for almost a month and I'm in the top 100 (#68) in points AND I'm, as of posting this, the 51st ranked attacker. Those are reasonably good stats for a normal player let alone me. Thus I feel I am worthy of recognition as well as maybe 2, nay, 3 pats on the back. We are all basking in the marginal glory that is me.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
So tbh I'm 100% sure that none of you took seriously Dolgarok's posts and I can see that even from your reactions, but I still can't stand when someone runs on externals to cry and mainly with lies. Today revolted Dolgarok's city and afterwards he approached one of our members Silver-eyed Lion King since they were former team mates and just because of respect towards my fellow team mate, decided to talk with Dolgarok and accept his offer to wait for few days. So offering you Screenshots of whole our conversation, just to let you know who's who.

I know it's not needed to post these SS's but if I just go against his arguments with words it will become endless and non-sense discussion, so here is short way of solution.

You all can see how kind person I am lol.

DeletedUser53365

Do you want me to show the number of spys and attacks I received from your alliance after I made a deal with your mate ? If you want screenshots, I'll do screenshots...
For this reason I didn't have confidence and I asked you if your alliances would still attack me if I were giving my city, where did you say they would stop ? lol
if you don't want to stop the attacks, inclusive your pact, there is no deal possible. End of debate.

(PS : Something else you forgot to say : I sent you a pm after the failure of your 1st attempt of Revolt... and I started to talk about this deal with my friend last night, at .3 am. I didn't wait to have any kind of difficulties to defend my city 'cause you'll see that I don't have dificulties atm)

7db9af6164a02a669e23d49c26744b54.png

PS 2 : love your little spies of 4000 coins... at this rhythm you'll still not have spied my city monday ;)

DeletedUser41523

All hail our lord and savior, Fleece Johnson, taker of Chris Hansen (Chris Handsome) He cares not for gold trader wars. Only the booty. What will it be? The easy way or the hard way?

DeletedUser54895

At least the externals are active!
Would like to nominate UnderworldQueen and BeenBroke for HOF

Pro-Grep

Strategos
@Dolgarok you approached me 1st time that day, so you had no agreement with me. You walked with 2012mumbai who clearly told you that he won't attack you, but he won't ask his team mates as well to remain calm and watch your "peaceful" trading. Also you can take SS's but when two people are messaging each other, I'm sure they both see the same.

So come on, let's give up all these non-sense discussion and just leave these forums to them who wants to play for real and we are going off topic.