Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

DeletedUser51423

I am opening this thread back up. However If y'all cannot act civilized you will lose this thread.
I will however remind you of the rules:

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.58205/#post-997054

And the TL:DR version...

1. No profanity. Hiding it still counts. so no *** and no numbers as letters, and now profanity in GIFS.
  2. No commenting on other people's English. This is an international server, not everyone speaks English to start with and negative comments when they are trying does not help the situation. If it's that bad, report the post, or shoot me a message. But I repeat, DO NOT MOCK SOMEONE'S LANGUAGE SKILLS.
  3. Keep this thread on topic. I get that this is a trash talk thread, but it's trash talk for the game. Once again THE GAME. We seriously do not need to know you RL life story, that's what pm's are for, but don't air personal dirty laundry in the externals. It never works out well.
  4. Please watch for double and triple postings.. if you need to learn how to multi-quote shoot me a message, I'll be happy to teach you.
Thank you to the bunch that attempted to keep this thread on topic and respectfully managed to have a conversation.

DeletedUser54339

everyone needs to get over their hurt feelings and get back to the fight.
This.

Credit where it's due, Apples have done a good job for a non-premade. Perhaps the fighter/simmer balance is a little too weighted towards the latter, but still good nevertheless. However, not having the foresight to see that they would be turned on by whichever alliance emerged victorious out of Skulls v Shady was rather naive.

It seems that the Apples soldiers and capos have rather more spirit than their bosses. They really do need to quit the woe is me act and stand and fight. You never know, you might find a superstar defender/sniper you never realised you had. And you're very likely to lose this one, but this is a competitive game. For one to succeed, another must fail.

DeletedUser55822

Uhm i'd like to answer to Erik cuz i my opinion were said some things wrong;
first thing is which i feel really pissed off is that we didn't support them:
I sent support by MYSELF with my own fingers and in the first Shady's op we asked by our own initiative to help them seeing they lost some polis and sent a MM; yes a MM to our ally to help ANOTHER alliance.
The day after TF did an op against us probably a coincidence (serious no sarcasm) and we had lot of trouble; second thing if you post polis on the border with shady in 54 how we are supposed to help with so little notification?!?
Than talk about war with tf hey Erik i think you are good at this game and i also think that you gave a look several time to the map:
What should we do if not war against them? Coltivate our land? (maybe would be better but not really funny); hey seriously in 45 there were them in 35 there were them in 56 you so your request was unthinkable... I think this make sense for all; i think also tf agree on this concept.
About you got nothing from the pact:
I really don't know what you thought you would obtain; maybe not be attacked by shady by us? The defence we sent you? Switch of polis when you "merged" with kraken who were beaten by us? And still talking about above assume that is true that we didn't send defence to you... you did? Ok we never posted maybe two time but arrived only support by xantippos who we helped before and like 500 birs not really a big effort by you.
Yeah i'm really pissed of when the truth is hidden behind lies, say that you want to win the server eliminating us i'll accept that don't worry. I will not judge you for doing that cuz is the game and is meant to be played like we want. I will say only one thing: "You weren't fair with us and if i were in your alliance i wouldn't really appreciate your choice, probably i would have ghosted".
Then i would like to answer TF:
I appreciate your condolences but it is easy to talk being external to the situation; we are like Mario the plumber and Paolo the electrician against 150 swat soldier so hey pretty hard. To answer to someone above we knew that the situation would change after shady fall but first of all even if we knew we did the max with diplomacy to try to not let end the server but you gave us a "2 di picche" and other alliance demonstrate to be useless... Then they premeditated that... they had olu on our island while we had birs... so yeah pretty unlucky.
In the end your last words hitted me Alexander:
Yes this is a competitive game and i'd like to make a metaphor:
That's 2022 and there is the world final match; which would you like to see?
Argentina-Brazil and Brazil-San Marino. I think all the spectator would like to see the first match and also the player from Brazil would like to face a worthy opponent (not mentioning that San Marino players would like to be skilled like argentinians which should obvious).
So yeah it is a competitive game but guys still a game and a game is funny! Yeah should be funny, we come back from work, from school, from university and we want to relax and have some fun but actually i don't feel that so... don't know what to do... I'll think about that.
Cheers guys, always ready for a good talk with you all

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
n the end your last words hitted me Alexander:
Yes this is a competitive game and i'd like to make a metaphor:
That's 2022 and there is the world final match; which would you like to see?
Argentina-Brazil and Brazil-San Marino. I think all the spectator would like to see the first match and also the player from Brazil would like to face a worthy opponent (not mentioning that San Marino players would like to be skilled like argentinians which should obvious).

Help me understand your analogy, DarkDragon, as I don't follow sports.

Are you saying that the spectators would want to see the best teams fight each other? Based on the rankings, would that not be the Skulls family versus the Apples family?

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Out of genuine curiosity Apple leaders, did you really not see this happening? I mean even simmers like me who got no clue about diplo saw this happening sooner or later

DeletedUser55822

uhm only in a superficial way of looking you are right; only if you look at the points we are the best in rankings but our map doesn't say that and plus how to say it's true that milan is nearer to berlin than new york but milan is really far however.
Foog please read carefully above i think i talked about that

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Also, I'd like you to explain why you think that a war between you and Skulls will "kill the server." It seems to me that a continued pact between you and Skulls -- a pact consisting of alliances ranked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 -- would thoroughly end this server. Or maybe you were going to end your pact with The Hive the way Skulls ended the pact with you.

Then again, for the last couple weeks, your leaders were trying to negotiate a new pact with True Fear, The Grey Company, and The Hive to fight Skulls. I guess that would be Alliance 1, 3, and 5 versus Alliances 2, 4, 6, 12, and 13. I heard The Spartans were also invited, but I'm not sure which version (and neither are they).

Please tell me why one of these sounds less ridiculous than the other.

And then, what will happen when that first battle is over and sides must be chosen again?

DeletedUser55822

Also, I'd like you to explain why you think that a war between you and Skulls will "kill the server." It seems to me that a continued pact between you and Skulls -- a pact consisting of alliances ranked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 -- would thoroughly end this server. Or maybe you were going to end your pact with The Hive the way Skulls ended the pact with you.

Then again, for the last couple weeks, your leaders were trying to negotiate a new pact with True Fear, The Grey Company, and The Hive to fight Skulls. I guess that would be Alliance 1, 3, and 5 versus Alliances 2, 4, 6, 12, and 13. I heard The Spartans were also invited, but I'm not sure which version (and neither are they).

Please tell me why one of these sounds less ridiculous than the other.

And then, what will happen when that first battle is over and sides must be chosen again?
A war beetwen skulls and us NOW will kill the server cause we were the only one who could stop them on ww time with a coa and btw the server was already dead when half of shady went in skulls so now is defenitily dead.
I don't get a thing why should bene ridicoulus a coa with 2 4 6 12 13?
Don't ask me about spartan i don't know and they would have been useless btw. I Think would bene a fair fight but who knows.
What sides do you are talking about ?
After the battle we ghost then skulls win the server maybe let some epidemic take the crown or some of you take the crown if they don't attack you before like they have some with us

DeletedUser55665

What killed the server was all of the braggarts from TSB that gave up and broke up their own alliance. What killed any type of diplomacy between TF and Apples were your leaders bragging about how they were going to make TF break and leave, your alliance pacting with Skulls and Co ordinating with their enemy TSB. Everyone wants to blame all the mean players and leaders from TF, but as I have stated before, TF stayed true to our mission. MRA's and Coalitions never work, and makes absolutely no sense because only 1 alliance can win. We are not here to get a participation medal, we are here to fight because that's what this game used to be about.

jameslongst

Strategos
A war beetwen skulls and us NOW will kill the server cause we were the only one who could stop them on ww time with a coa and btw the server was already dead when half of shady went in skulls so now is defenitily dead.
Don't ask me about spartan i don't know and they would have been useless btw. I Think would bene a fair fight but who knows.
After the battle we ghost then skulls win the server maybe let some epidemic take the crown or some of you take the crown if they don't attack you before like they have some with us

The suggestion that Apples could have in any way beat skullz at wonder time is frankly laughable, judging by the no drama, team oriented display we have seen over the past two days.

How about this: commence to fighting or commence to runnin.

DeletedUser54339

And here was me thinking you might be a voice of reason.

Your alliance has played a clever game, picking and choosing its enemies and friends very carefully. Fair enough. But now that it hasn't worked, the big horrible mean Skulls who did the same thing but more competently must be stopped at all costs?

The worst mistake you can make is to assume others think like you do and will be motivated by the same things.

DeletedUser55822

Skulls didn't do this cleverly but they are simply stonger and bigger in number so the only way to equalize them is with number which de doesn't have.
I Never said we didn't any error we have done several, so many that i didn't realize some of them; no one is perfect only you which followed your mission were honorable and perfect in every things you did.(Sorry if it sounds that i'm a bit polemic).
I m a bit pissed off, as you can realize, cause every james' comment is so useless and the only purpose in piss to piss off others.Really.... i m not used to judge people by some comments but honestly can't stand you. Maybe if we meet in rl we would best friends, who knows.
With my speech about ww i wouldn't obviuosly say that we would beat skulls(only a crazy would Think that) but there was the possibility to stall and wait for some help or fractures who knows what will happen. Now we can't stall the attack.
This Will be one of my last messages cuz words at this point aren't really helpful specially with someone who doesn't really want to hear.
(I needed a scenical last phrase phrase don't be mad at me :))

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Skulls didn't do this cleverly but they are simply stonger and bigger in number so the only way to equalize them is with number which de doesn't have.

DarkDragon, please don't misunderstand what we are saying. Skulls have gotten so much stronger and bigger because of the clever decisions they have made throughout this server. I believe you are new to EN, or you would already know that Erik is a master at this.

Of course no one plays a perfect game. This is a war game with other people in it. You call out James and CA for claiming we played everything perfectly, but Sersy and I am the Storm made similar claims about your alliance, just as pretty much everyone in the externals does. Propaganda in the external forums is part of the game.

DeletedUser55822

The biggest mistake was to not betray them when they were in difficulties with shady, we should rename us "the honorable losers :)
Think i'am also going to enjoy my mojito under the sun while fishing, good days i am coming!!!!!!!

DeletedUser55665

I Never said we didn't any error we have done several, so many that i didn't realize some of them; no one is perfect only you which followed your mission were honorable and perfect in every things you did.(Sorry if it sounds that i'm a bit polemic).
I m a bit pissed off, as you can realize, cause every james' comment is so useless and the only purpose in piss to piss off others.Really.... i m not used to judge people by some comments but honestly can't stand you. Maybe if we meet in rl we would best friends, who knows.
With my speech about ww i wouldn't obviuosly say that we would beat skulls(only a crazy would Think that) but there was the possibility to stall and wait for some help or fractures who knows what will happen. Now we can't stall the attack.
This Will be one of my last messages cuz words at this point aren't really helpful specially with someone who doesn't really want to hear.
(I needed a scenical last phrase phrase don't be mad at me :))
We all get what you and your alliance mates are saying, but none of you understand what we are saying. Yes Skulls are bigger than all of the alliances here in the server and yes their diplomacy and strategy turned out better than yours. But your alliance #2 and academy need to fight harder than skullz and their branches instead of asking everyone else to help you, that's all we are saying. That is what the game used to be. It didn't start out as alliance A is going to help alliance B to win. This game needs to go back to the alliance winning on their own merits, not let's pact and nap with everyone and share a win because there can only be 1 winner. Your alliance has some very good players, it's a shame that some of the very good fighters like good ol' boy ikky saurus, <<<< hehehe(cool dude), fudroaster and a few others are in vm. The only thing you can do now is fight back and fight harder. For me, it's nothing personal, just a game. I wish everyone in your alliance good luck and fortune and hope you all stay and fight.

Ciao Paisano,

CA

G-Fight

Chiliarch
We all get what you and your alliance mates are saying, but none of you understand what we are saying. Yes Skulls are bigger than all of the alliances here in the server and yes their diplomacy and strategy turned out better than yours. But your alliance #2 and academy need to fight harder than skullz and their branches instead of asking everyone else to help you, that's all we are saying. That is what the game used to be. It didn't start out as alliance A is going to help alliance B to win. This game needs to go back to the alliance winning on their own merits, not let's pact and nap with everyone and share a win because there can only be 1 winner. Your alliance has some very good players, it's a shame that some of the very good fighters like good ol' boy ikky saurus, <<<< hehehe(cool dude), fudroaster and a few others are in vm. The only thing you can do now is fight back and fight harder. For me, it's nothing personal, just a game. I wish everyone in your alliance good luck and fortune and hope you all stay and fight.

Ciao Paisano,

CA
Looks like you didn't understand the plans of the coalition we planned against SS.

Yes, we tried to form a coalition with TF, TH, TVC and AA against Skulls and EPI. But what most people here tend to not know or ignore, is the fact that the coalition had the purpose of only dealing with skulls.

It was not going to be to build WW, the plan - I must say it was too idealistic - was to let Skulls fall, and once that had happened, we could continue the wars between each other etc...

The plan had never intended to make us one team, or going to WW together. It was too fight against a common foe. And that was it.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
That is NOT the way it was proposed to us.
Then James should read the discord better. This was literally said there:

g2hhAo6.png

G-Fight

Chiliarch
I'm not talking about Discord.
I don't know your sources, neither do I know other convo's You/James or anyone else had of TF with people of us about the subject. But I can assure you the that the intention always was to fight against skulls, and resume fighting eachother afterwards.