Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

Wow man, you really are a coward. Instead of fighting, or standing up - you just deleted your account?

Man, what a coward.

Any respect I had for you is tossed out of the window.

It is like elementary school drama all over again.

I gave it to him, but he gave it to her, and I wanted it back - but none of us could play fair, so mommy had to take the toy away.

DeletedUser

Wow man, you really are a coward. Instead of fighting, or standing up - you just deleted your account?

Man, what a coward.

I gave it to him, but he gave it to her, and I wanted it back - but none of us could play fair, so mommy had to take the toy away.

Dude, were have you been for 2 months...Work and money took over my life not this game. But when I hear crap then Its time to end it my way. I was never scared of a fight. I have proved it way to many times..So get off your high horse..

DeletedUser

Man, what a coward.

nwinder get off your soap box. Your constant negative comments about Greco are becoming rather tedious! He has left the game and you still can't help yourself.

Greco had quit the game and I am sure if sicotic took over your account and trashed it and you found out and could do something about it you would do the same thing.

Strength & Honour.

DeletedUser

Oh really? So his comment calling me nwhiner isn's a constant negative comment?

That's right, you are blinded by your love of a coward, traitor and liar. Just like JSouthern, instead of being a man declaring intentions, he played both sides until we finally called his bluff after Christmas.

"I am going to join you guys after Christmas day, I want to take 20 cities from Sparky at the same time."
blah, blah, blah.

If you had been loyal to LoC you would have known about all of that, but instead, your two greatest friends are JSouthern and Greco - two cowards who ran to the huns, and when things started getting dicey from the huns, they ran out. Greco deleted his account, and JSouthern left and created his own alliance.

Talk about leaving your alliance in its darkest hour. Even in his grepo after-life Greco couldn't help out his alliance, he was worried about his own self-image more so than anything else.

A real man states his intentions and goes through with his plan. Greco is not that person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh really? So his comment calling me nwhiner isn's a constant negative comment?

That's right, you are blinded by your love of a coward.

LOL. You have no idea nwinder you really don't. You want to get out once in a while and take a look in the real world.

As to my love for Greco that tickled me lol.

Sure Greco and I are friends from when I played last year in O36 and I have stayed out of your back and fro tit for tats as it was non of my business.

However I think you have an unhealthy obsession with Greco and can't come to terms that it has come to an end, it is you who is blinded by your love for Greco not me :p

DeletedUser

Just like JSouthern, instead of being a man declaring intentions, he played both sides until we finally called his bluff after Christmas.

"I am going to join you guys have Christmas day, I want to take 20 cities from Sparky at the same time."
blah, blah, blah.

If you had been loyal to LoC you would have known about all of that, but instead, your two greatest friends are JSouthern and Greco - two cowards who ran to the huns, and when things started getting dicey from the huns, they ran out. Greco deleted his account, and JSouthern left and created his own alliance.

Talk about leaving your alliance in its darkest hour. Even in his grepo after-life Greco couldn't help out his alliance, he was worried about his own self-image more so than anything else.

A real man states his intentions and goes through with his plan. Greco is not that person.

You question my loyalty to LoC? How dare you impune my integrity. What the hell have you ever done in this life to think you are superior to me? Who was the one in O36 with Crumble and the others fighting IOA, it was me. Yes I knew all about Greco's plans so what and to question JSouthern who fought tooth and nail to get into O36 to help us out is another misjudgement of character on your behalf. Ask yourself why JSouthern left LoC? Why do people always turn against you nwinder? Why is that?

You want to look in a mirror mate as I think it is you who has the flawed character and you need to question yourself about the meaning of loyalty before you go questioning other peoples loyalty!

If you want to turn your attention to me then bring it on!!!!!!!

If you knew what I did for a day job then you may well regret your questioning of my loyalty. How bloody dare you!

DeletedUser

Hey Bel my old friend, Here is the problem with Nwhiner now...ME and NWHINER were the yin and the yang of Delta. Now that I left there will be a big void in his life...He needs to find another YIN to balance him in this game.

I will leave you my last words from a great man once said:

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets I've had a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes there were times I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out, I faced it all
And I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man what has he got
If not himself then he has not
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes it was my way

DeletedUser15049

It is only a game guys. Chillax.

That aside I am tired of reading a lot of the stuff on the forums. Particularly relating to the war on the Huns and the various factors involved. People are using the anti Hun cause to further their own alliance ends or agenda. Nothing wrong with that. Politics is part of the game as it is whenever human beings are involved. However lets quit the holier than thou tosh and the historic claims that are often embellished or patently false.

Before anyone says anything - I was a diplomat in the OTC working with MurtyAllMighty of the old BoM to organise alliances to fight the Huns. That was in the days before LoC, EotD, Harbs and the rest of it. Back in the day when we were fighting the Nats, Huns, Ares at once. A lot of players here are making claims that are frankly BS. I remember. As do others.

Now this game is meant to be a game. Note. GAME. The propaganda etc is actually chasing people out the game. I have spoken to people in the smaller alliances who are sick and tired of the Delta War hijacking of our planet and voices.

One would think it was all about the Huns and beating the Huns. I see independent alliances being swallowed up and/or leaned on to join. I see the forum all about this yet other alliances are here. I have seen leaders of the anti Huns demand alliances join their side in terms of 'either with us or against us' and yet they act as if they are somehow in the right.

When myself and others way back were trying to organise a coalition (and succeeding and before you start Nick that was before LoC and before EotD and dysen - in fact SparkySte - would confirm what I am about to say - it was about the independence of alliances facing a superpower. No more no less. All I see now are competing big alliances or superpowers and there is little regard for the smaller alliances.

Now it is about who is the bully that can get its own way. Interfering in oceans where you have no concerns. Disregarding the independent alliances. Etc etc etc.

I am tired of it. The whole rewriting of history. The false claims. All of it.

Lets be blunt. The Huns have lost cities through; inactivity; poor recruits (and anyone who has those players in their ranks should realise they have followed the same path...), and; loss of accounts through the fact The Huns dominate (still do) the central oceans and players don't enjoy support roles in wars, RL changes, and multi accounting which is rife anyway.

I don't say that to diminish the achievements of the Harbingers. Far from it. philney has done an impressive job. However lets not do more rewrites of history or the present.

Please.

DeletedUser15049

I will say this on the greco account situation. I don't buy the reasons given. In fact I don't buy much of the discourse I have seen for quite some time.

I am at the stage where I often reverse the claims and that tends to get me to the truth.

I also note Shakespeare: Doth Protest Too Much.

People can take from that what they will.

DeletedUser

You question my loyalty to LoC? How dare you impune my integrity. What the hell have you ever done in this life to think you are superior to me? Who was the one in O36 with Crumble and the others fighting IOA, it was me. Yes I knew all about Greco's plans so what and to question JSouthern who fought tooth and nail to get into O36 to help us out is another misjudgement of character on your behalf. Ask yourself why JSouthern left LoC? Why do people always turn against you nwinder? Why is that?

You want to look in a mirror mate as I think it is you who has the flawed character and you need to question yourself about the meaning of loyalty before you go questioning other peoples loyalty!

If you want to turn your attention to me then bring it on!!!!!!!

If you knew what I did for a day job then you may well regret your questioning of my loyalty. How bloody dare you!

Oh really? People always turn against me. You have...jsouthern and oriansport. A great big huge group of people. Everyone else was kind of always against me, i.e. Greco, Sparky, Vigoran, etc. Last I noticed I am still on friendly terms with jsouthern. But I will ALWAYS question his abilities to be loyal. That is just how the facts turn. He, like Greco, is/was more interested in account growth and size than flags, banners, efforts or anything of the sort.

So, Jsouthern came down to o36 to help you and nkh and several others out. But instead, he turned his back, joined in Greco and went to our enemy alliance. A lot of good that did. We saved several of those people who were lost in o36 when that happened. Did you stand up and fight to save those players? No Bela, you quit and then rejoined.

I am not questioning your loyalties but I am questioning your judgement.

oh, and I don't care what you do for a day job. It is absolutely irrelevant to how you conduct yourself in this game and how I conduct myself in this game. In fact, I don't see how it even matters to say that at all. This is a GAME. People can be one way in real life and different on the game, and vice versa. This is the virtual world not the real world.

It is only a game guys. Chillax.

That aside I am tired of reading a lot of the stuff on the forums. Particularly relating to the war on the Huns and the various factors involved. People are using the anti Hun cause to further their own alliance ends or agenda. Nothing wrong with that. Politics is part of the game as it is whenever human beings are involved. However lets quit the holier than thou tosh and the historic claims that are often embellished or patently false.

Before anyone says anything - I was a diplomat in the OTC working with MurtyAllMighty of the old BoM to organise alliances to fight the Huns. That was in the days before LoC, EotD, Harbs and the rest of it. Back in the day when we were fighting the Nats, Huns, Ares at once. A lot of players here are making claims that are frankly BS. I remember. As do others.

Now this game is meant to be a game. Note. GAME. The propaganda etc is actually chasing people out the game. I have spoken to people in the smaller alliances who are sick and tired of the Delta War hijacking of our planet and voices.

One would think it was all about the Huns and beating the Huns. I see independent alliances being swallowed up and/or leaned on to join. I see the forum all about this yet other alliances are here. I have seen leaders of the anti Huns demand alliances join their side in terms of 'either with us or against us' and yet they act as if they are somehow in the right.

When myself and others way back were trying to organise a coalition (and succeeding and before you start Nick that was before LoC and before EotD and dysen - in fact SparkySte - would confirm what I am about to say - it was about the independence of alliances facing a superpower. No more no less. All I see now are competing big alliances or superpowers and there is little regard for the smaller alliances.

Now it is about who is the bully that can get its own way. Interfering in oceans where you have no concerns. Disregarding the independent alliances. Etc etc etc.

I am tired of it. The whole rewriting of history. The false claims. All of it.

Lets be blunt. The Huns have lost cities through; inactivity; poor recruits (and anyone who has those players in their ranks should realise they have followed the same path...), and; loss of accounts through the fact The Huns dominate (still do) the central oceans and players don't enjoy support roles in wars, RL changes, and multi accounting which is rife anyway.

I don't say that to diminish the achievements of the Harbingers. Far from it. philney has done an impressive job. However lets not do more rewrites of history or the present.

Please.

Where is this rewriting of history? you are absolutely right, LoC was not around during that time period. But LoL was around. MurtyAllMighty and I were constantly on good relations, he maintained loyalty to the cause until he quit, even during his time in The Golden Horde. I then provided him with an account which he played for a while before he dropped off again.

I am not sure if you are directing this toward me or towards harbingers, however -

I have honored relentless' neutrality since the beginning, I have constantly fought the war mongering against relentless. I have spent countless hours fighting against Vigoran and other war-mongers trying to get all of us to calm down and leave OTC alone. Perhaps you were disinterested in politics, or something of the sort.

I have always maintained an alliance can be neutral. But this war, is by definition polarizing. All I am saying is you make a choice and stick by it. Pro-Hun, Anti-Hun or nuetral. Relentless has choosen nuetral and I have lobbied for their continued neutrality.

I am tired of fair-weather friends. You are part of an alliance, you have a flag behind you. Stick by your flag until the very, very end. Don't leave your alliance when it is in need. Stand by it. That flag, that cause, is more important than your account.

I would also give a huge thanks to the Harbingers. Our effort was over. It is completely over once SME merged into Harbingers and Habingers were pro-hun. Dysen and I were ready to pack it in. We were talking on the phone about quitting when we heard from this guy Philney.

Our early efforts are without a doubt from the foundations BoM placed, during my time at chair I let us down, and Harbingers gain a world of thanks for revitilizing this effort.

As for greco's message, I skipped it when he said that he and I were the yin and the yang of this server. I was never in that position, and neither was he.

DeletedUser

So, Jsouthern came down to o36 to help you and nkh and several others out. But instead, he turned his back, joined in Greco and went to our enemy alliance. A lot of good that did. We saved several of those people who were lost in o36 when that happened. Did you stand up and fight to save those players? No Bela, you quit and then rejoined.

1. JSouthern didn't leave LoC while I was still playing and you know the reasons he left LoC better than I do. Greco although in The Huns at the time was still helping out his friends in LoC when asked.

2. I went into VM in early Dec 10 for personal reasons and informed you that I may not be back. I rejoined Grepolis when my circumstances changed.

I am not questioning your loyalties but I am questioning your judgement.

You did question my loyalty when you said "If I have been loyal to LoC" in an earlier post.

oh, and I don't care what you do for a day job. It is absolutely irrelevant to how you conduct yourself in this game and how I conduct myself in this game. In fact, I don't see how it even matters to say that at all. This is a GAME. People can be one way in real life and different on the game, and vice versa. This is the virtual world not the real world.

You might not think that it's important how you conduct yourself, I do! The morals and integrity I hold in RL are the same that I hold in the Virtual world.

DeletedUser

This is about the war not about what you guys are talking about do it via pm clogging up this beautiful thread. no offence to any of you two guys as your both great guys

DeletedUser

nwinder as you no i was in the loa for ages i didnt leave the huns because i was afraid to lose cities it wouldnt worry me if i lost all my cities in 1 week as you no it wont happen it only makes you stronger(eg tictac) no disrespect to the harbs but it wold take a massive effort to take 42 cities off someone without the player getting a cs out in a safe ocean i play this game for fun and to be honest i wasnt enjoying the fight with the huns and harbs i have friends in the harbs and the huns, in this game i have no enemys even the fights me and you have had in the past we never fell out this is just a game at the end of the day sure i offered all my cities in 37 to the harbs, sometimes i think it might not be a bad thing if i lost all my cities as the free time i would have would be handy lol bet you think the same some time

and where are you now?

DeletedUser

bye greco enjoy your life you will be missed another delta big name gone always said to see no matter who

DeletedUser

I agree philney she is first class all the way,

Very nice person