Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

Indeed, people can say alot of bad things about joe, but they have to make them up.

DeletedUser15049

Rewriting of history?

Nick - with all due respect - I am talking about before the period you appeared on the scene. If Murty was here he'd say the same. Arami et al would confirm that. This is when the Nats etc are still on the scene and playing their game (greco would remember then). I remember well the BoM effort. However that was part of a joint effort. Murty was working alliances as I was working alliances. I'll explain why I say that.

When I first got in touch with yourself at LoC (you had just recently formed) there had already been groupings of alliances discussing and working to pull it together - and well before you came into the diplomacy in terms of the LoL etc - at least on a Delta wide basis - as it was then. Murty was working on it as was I. This may be a time where you were first taking to Murty. The period of upheaval as Nats went down various routes etc. Your friend Greco will remember that! As would Vig. The Nats were always cerebral players - I give them that.

However right at the very beginning, it was I who was urging the BoM to get involved as a diplomat for the OTC. It was our policy from the HWC days. BoM didn't want to know for a fair period of time.

Indeed it was I who closed down the BoM in effect. I talked Murty through what was needing to be done. I spelled it out when others were BSing them. I told him it was time to pull the plug and let it go. That was hard for him to do. However he had players to think of and not the demands of others.

In terms of the claims on 'sticking to your flag'. I agree. I stick to the flag of the OTC. An alliance with members and their needs.

If it is a barbed comment - as I will take it as being due to other references - I can think of this being a reference to perhaps one or two events/matters.

If it was me joining the Huns, I only ever left the OTC as it was being ripped apart by a coup driven by two players who bought into the anti Hun crusade to the point where they committed a coup, renamed the alliance, broke all NAPs, and then proceeded to arrange Pacts with LoC and EotD. If this is what you refer to, I went back to my alliance after 48 hours in The Huns. The OTC wanted me back. By popular demand.

The Huns, and indeed Ares, had offered me, and all our members who were disgusted by that behaviour, refuge from the depridations of two nutters and other alliances. Some never came back with me and are still Huns or Ares today. We were well and truly written off by all. At that point much celebration was going on in Eotd and LoC. Again our single city players felt the wrath of the anti Huns.

Our alliance recovered from that coup despite being soft targets in oceans outwith our then reach and beyond our then capability to defend. I learned a lot of lessons, we all did, and our alliance came to learn how important it is to be true to our interests. That combats all threats. Works every time.

The secret to long alliance leadership and stability (which was established after that coup which was sponsored by other alliances and despite numerous other attempts to destabilise or destroy by underhand means - mass mailing propaganda etc) is this : Put your members interests first at all times. Not some ideal. Not some cause. Just simple members interests. Once you see them, you see threats appear. You deal with such threats using all resources you have to employ.

If it is anything else - then feel assured that all my actions are taken with OTC interests in mind. If those interests converge to the point where existential threats exist then measures are taken to counter such threats. Call it being an alliance leader. I will do all I need to do for my members first and allies second. I learned that the hard way.

All the above aside, the central point remains. I am not saying you are the bad guy here Nick so don't take it that way. I was perhaps a little unfair to refer to you in the post but the fact is - this polarization you refer to has soured a lot of what would be natural development of alliances and has annoyed people out of the game. It becomes overwhelming for many. I am just saying people need to remember this is a game. Also the whole basis for the war 'legitimacy' for the anti Huns disappeared the minute you termed the whole of Delta as 'with us or against us'. I think that needs revisited and people need to see the hypcrisies at play before making it all moralistic.

I just see staged dramas here quite often. How it seems to be honest.

DeletedUser15049

I might add that the claims to 'tyranny of the Huns' are even more incredible considering the events taking place. I find myself in a Scorpion Cataphracts city with support coming in from Harbingers. Also just got bolted by a Harbinger. Such brave acts from afar...

Was told that it would be desired if we were anti Hun.

I guess the Harbingers carrot and stick is meant to extend to North Delta. The whole neighbourhood knows we fight the Scorps as an alliance in a state of war and that war is nothing to do with the anti Hun v pro Hun conflict. Yet they continually fall into this trap of sponsoring northern groupings in wars against my alliance whilst seeking to tie the OTC and our assets into the anti Hun camp.

I will state it clear for all to understand : We The OTC fear no alliance hoppers and eaters of greys. We fear no war with no enemy. Fill the Scorp cities but let all of Delta know this is so.

We laugh and embrace the chance to earn more BP. Let our enemies use theirs in new homes to the north as we drive them out of our home oceans - and out of theirs.

DeletedUser

I might add that the claims to 'tyranny of the Huns' are even more incredible considering the events taking place. I find myself in a Scorpion Cataphracts city with support coming in from Harbingers. Also just got bolted by a Harbinger. Such brave acts from afar...

Was told that it would be desired if we were anti Hun.

I guess the Harbingers carrot and stick is meant to extend to North Delta. The whole neighbourhood knows we fight the Scorps as an alliance in a state of war and that war is nothing to do with the anti Hun v pro Hun conflict. Yet they continually fall into this trap of sponsoring northern groupings in wars against my alliance whilst seeking to tie the OTC and our assets into the anti Hun camp.

I will state it clear for all to understand : We The OTC fear no alliance hoppers and eaters of greys. We fear no war with no enemy. Fill the Scorp cities but let all of Delta know this is so.

We laugh and embrace the chance to earn more BP. Let our enemies use theirs in new homes to the north as we drive them out of our home oceans - and out of theirs.

HARBINGERS - EVIL:supermad: , STICK - EVIL :supermad:,CARROT-EVIL:supermad:, KILL HARBINGERS :supermad:.

i see new evil force rising its ugly head. now with old evil(read huns) on decline time has come to pick new public enemy so why just we dont use harbs!? dune m8 i think u made ur choice long ago, there cant be neutrality in all out war. if ur neutral ur helping the other side but not helping at all even worse if ur attacking those that r helping than ur openly taking sides. coz of all this im puzzled why r u puzzled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well simon, what dune has tried (and failed) to do, is play both ends against the middle.

He goes to Scorpion Cataphracts and asks for a merger so that he can fight the real enemy--The huns. Promising to give us access to the DoA war room and lead the charge into their northern strongholds. Then the merge was voted down and he again came asking for just a ceasefire to work together and fight the Huns.
well the agreement was reached and we all agreed to terms and then he is silent for three days during which they launch several conquer attempts on Scorps..... well dune says that since these were launched before the agreement that they should continue. So Scorps attacked the sieges. Well apparently this was a declaration of war. So he came back saying merger or war.
Really? "You better just let us take these cities or I am going to throw a fit. How dare you try and save that city??"
While I believe that he is a little warped and definitely long winded (nobody makes it to the end of those speeches dune), he surely cannot believe that he is right??
And he comes here and speaks of tyranny!?! I use Websters dictionary dune....must read different than yours because you are the definition of a Tyrant.

DeletedUser

WOW! A lot of words there... Anyway, I agree with philney.

Have a Great Day!

DeletedUser15049

Philney

Well simon, what dune has tried (and failed) to do, is play both ends against the middle.

Not at all. Only an ideologue fixated by his hypocritical crusade would see my game as that.

He goes to Scorpion Cataphracts and asks for a merger so that he can fight the real enemy--The huns.

Months ago. When certain persons were involved in certain acts. Our allies are aware of this Philney. Didn't you know?

Promising to give us access to the DoA war room and lead the charge into their northern strongholds.

Not at all. I don't have access to DoA war rooms Philney. This is just a poor attempt at creating divisions Phil. If you want a real attempt look at what went on with Vig and co. That is how you play the divide... ;-)

Then the merge was voted down and he again came asking for just a ceasefire to work together and fight the Huns.

Not at all. You guys came to me after hearing about a public breakdown in relations between the Huns and the OTC over a certain group's activities. You were oft quoting your friend Greco and saying he had this to say - or that to say. Indeed the former Nat was very useful to you etc.

well the agreement was reached and we all agreed to terms and then he is silent for three days during which they launch several conquer attempts on Scorps..... well dune says that since these were launched before the agreement that they should continue. So Scorps attacked the sieges. Well apparently this was a declaration of war. So he came back saying merger or war.

This is total fantasy Phil. Just sheer tosh. The Scorps were told no ceasefire as were you. There was discussions but they were focused on intel recovery primarily. There were discussions with the Scorps in terms of war but from the OTC side they were pointing towards us moving away from your 'with us or against us' war. You see it all through your own tinted glasses Phil.

Really? "You better just let us take these cities or I am going to throw a fit. How dare you try and save that city??"

Not at all. I wished them good luck Philney and Graystone will confirm that. There was not the feelings you ascribe in communications there. Certainly Mayuyuki and sirclark were emotional about it initially but right now I am having good natured exchanges with Mayu who I have mailed back and forth since we had 2 cities or something - but this was primarily their own fault in how it was read as being. No ceasefire was granted. Indeed my Council voted overwhelmingly for war as you were told.

While I believe that he is a little warped and definitely long winded (nobody makes it to the end of those speeches dune), he surely cannot believe that he is right??

To play the man says it all Phil. Have a good look in the mirror mate. Enough is enough. The OTC is an ally of the Huns. Go figure. If you want to shout your mouth off and involve yourself in a part of Delta that is not your affair then please go on as you do. Thanks for the intel though. Was useful. In terms of the rest it is all about your mad crusades.

And he comes here and speaks of tyranny!?! I use Websters dictionary dune....must read different than yours because you are the definition of a Tyrant.

I have the largest democratic chamber in Delta most likely Phil. 20 members of my alliance are in it. We discuss. We even vote and agree. The image of me as a tyrant emanates from the propaganda of enemies and their stooges. My alliance does not recognise such an image.

But let your mouth run.

You are the one trying to play all sides here in your propaganda/personality led agenda of recruiting cowards, interfering in alliances and wars you have no part in (since early doors so don't even go there in terms of denial), and believing others to be so naive as not to call the bluff. Anyone who opposes gets this kind if treatment. This is but the stick that followed your carrot. I didn't bite and I will not flinch.

In terms of Tyrants call me what you will. I call myself it as a joke on another world because of the madness I see displayed here. Who on earth could do diplomacy with someone who acts out when it does not go their way? Look at it. Have a real good look at it.

You produce as much fear in me as the Huns did in their peak Phil. Which was zero. I am that kind of a player and we have that kind of a mentality in the OTC. Bring the stick. We laugh. I told you that earlier. Mass mail and play the man. We laugh. Do all you do. We laugh. One thing the Huns did earn was my respect. That is something they achieved through warring and not grey hunting. My issues with them re certain actions is past. So here is your rattle and wave it elsewhere.

People know me Phil. Vig knew me better than most but then I also knew him better than most. Am I a Hun agent? Oh no. I am a Hun ally. That relationship is rooted in blood. As I will fight for my own in whatever way I can - using all resources and skills - so shall I for them. That is what you do for friends. And people who sponsor coups, mass mail personal tosh to my crew, slag my tribe off in forums, interefere in our wars, and every thing else these so called freedom fighters do should never expect more than the royal middle finger raised and done so defiantly.

That is all I was doing Phil. Sussing. Checking. Making a call. My call was made months ago. The rest is just diplomacy and intel recovery.

Enjoy the speech.

DeletedUser

Why do you have to put down so many words for little to nothin lol jk!!!

Now! I am officially lost!

DeletedUser15049

Apostle : You are just a troll.

This is the level of play shown by the men who would be king - bullies pointing the finger at others - liars pointing the finger at others - hypocrites and thoroughly warped by their bi-polar approach to a GAME.

Phil - shall I let everyone know your initial reaction to my ire at your latest machinations?

'I'm 400 hrs by CS away'.

What a brave warrior you are.

See you in ocean 35. Soon.

DeletedUser

I am not a troll I am pretty girl.

What did I do to make you think this??? I never said anything agianst you jk means just kidding too

DeletedUser17523

Ok this isnt my world or nething but I say this topic a most recent post. I assume Harbingers are and alliance so they whould rename to Hamburgers! Just an idea

DeletedUser15049

Whistles on Lurch...

You could write a comedy sketch - The Clown Recruiter and the Snitch who would be King.

Make your boss and underling appearances more entertaining. Give it some depth too.

Very apt.

DeletedUser

Dunedinlad,

You keep referring me as a NAT. yes I was a Nat and learned to fight from nataraja. Till the day I deleted the account I still played as a NAT warrior but with the huns.
If I am not mistaken before Nataraja disbanned, Weren't we at war with OTC. you guys were getting ripped apart in our oceans at the same time the huns where ripping into your oceans. Then the disbanned occured and You wrote a nice message to sparky and to the huns to stop the war and ask forgiveness and in return you promised to follow sparky and the huns for survival. Your alliance was never a strong alliance and to this day still isnt. the only reason your alliance lasted this long was because you became Sparky's puppet. What he wanted you to do ,you did. before i deleted my account several of your members were sending support to most of My cities. Before I left 2 months ago, I never once talked to you or any members of your alliance. Not once did I ask for assistance. So please stop trying to defend your actions and sound as if we are friends. We never talked and we arent friends. I know very well you are just a puppet that needs his strings cut.

DeletedUser15049

Dunedinlad,

You keep referring me as a NAT. yes I was a Nat and learned to fight from nataraja. Till the day I deleted the account I still played as a NAT warrior but with the huns.
If I am not mistaken before Nataraja disbanned, Weren't we at war with OTC. you guys were getting ripped apart in our oceans at the same time the huns where ripping into your oceans. Then the disbanned occured and You wrote a nice message to sparky and to the huns to stop the war and ask forgiveness and in return you promised to follow sparky and the huns for survival. Your alliance was never a strong alliance and to this day still isnt. the only reason your alliance lasted this long was because you became Sparky's puppet. What he wanted you to do ,you did. before i deleted my account several of your members were sending support to most of My cities. Before I left 2 months ago, I never once talked to you or any members of your alliance. Not once did I ask for assistance. So please stop trying to defend your actions and sound as if we are friends. We never talked and we arent friends. I know very well you are just a puppet that needs his strings cut.

Greco - I am no puppet and this is where you have revealed exactly what you are. It all comes out in the wash.

At no point did Sparky want me to do anything other than keep a NAP until late on in the game when I sought an allied Pact. It was to show a united front along the 42-52 borders and in relation to EotD.

If I was the puppet regime how do you explain the existence of Spartan Elite as Pact Allies in our home oceans? This was for months. How could this be in the interests of the Huns? This is where it gets surreal. We shelter an enemy for months yet are really the serfs of Huns and poor warriors despite our BP stats improvement and enemies we fight saying otherwise.

We only agreed to become allies with the Huns after Scorps and GK merged. The game changed Greco. We worked together in terms of EotD but that was because EotD were a mutual enemy. There were periods where we were at war with a NAP alliance of the Huns as they were at war with an ally of ours. There was no master pupper regime.

You belittle your own alliance to suggest they formed such a relationship as you claim with the OTC. Why repeat such propaganda? What motivates you to do that?

It is littered with falsehoods and error and absent of logic. Our NAP began after we actually hit and took cities from an inactive Hun and raided the cities of others. That was what happened. Sure the Huns were busy with EotD and LoC looming. Ares had TFP. I know the dynamics. However that does not equate to how you describe things.

At no point was there any commitment to follow Sparky and his will. Not at all. You really have degraded your former leader to suggest that. Sparky has acted with honour in terms of not demanding us to act in relation to any alliance. He has never came in as you suggest in such a manner. That was never the case.

The Nataraja were at war with the HWC. Vigoran jumped ship and joined you across there. This was early days stuff. You seem to have a view on my alliance based on what went on in the HWC. We are not the same alliance. I'll post my reports and show you 26 attacks to the second anytime you want me to. We are not that MRA. Ask Sons of Hercules and Scorpions. Ask your own old tribe in the north, people like L8RUNR. Ask Relentless and others.

How can you state what you have and class yourself as loyal? You who closes an account which is - conveniently? - set up for the Harbs to move into. Do you think you are the only Hun player in Delta? We have been good allies and earned our place as equals. We are no clients.

In terms of the OTC and Nats : I had initially chatted to Vigoran about the Nats possibly joining the anti Huns coalition that was being sought. This was as the Nats break up took place. Vig however followed a policy that was 34 and 43 focused on OTC and just a continuation of the Nats policy really of aiming at single city players in an MRA. I was not alliance leader at that point. I was alliance diplomat.

I became leader and fought an offensive against the Huns. We agreed a NAP because the Huns recognised I was serious when I decided the wars between Crusaders and Huns had to come to an end. I had mass inactivity, an MRA to clear up, facing the kind of comments emanating from people like you and determined to do something about it.

Today I sit in a Scorp city in 43. They attack my city in 42. I am no weak player and neither is my alliance. We have more BP than others with more members and more points on the board.

Go mail Philney or have a chat on skype or whatever you do that involves you serially letting down your old tribe. That is the real scandal here. The Huns never treated us in the manner you ascribe to our relations. Shame on you Greco.

DeletedUser15049

We sent support to your cities as an ally Greco. You were an ally in need. We stepped up and sent support.

How you can mention this as somehow a slight is incredible.

DeletedUser

Greco - I am no puppet and this is where you hyave revealed exactly what you are. It all comes out in the wash.

At no point did Sparky want me to do anything other than keep a NAP. If I was the puppet regime how do you explain the existence of Spartan Elite as Pact Allies in our home oceans? This was for months. We only agreed to become allies after Scorps and GK merged. The game changed. We worked together in terms of EotD but that was because EotD were a mutual enemy. There were periods where we were at war with a NAP alliance of the Huns as they were at war with an ally of ours. There was no master pupper regime.

You belittle your own alliance to suggest they formed such a relationship with the OTC. Why repeat such propaganda? For one, our NAP began after we actually hit and took cities from an inactive Hun and raided the cities of others. Your memory is perhaps coloured by your distance from those events. That aside at no point was there any commitment to follow Sparky and his will. Not at all. You really have degraded your former leader to suggest that. Sparky has acted with honour. He has never came in as you suggest in such a manner. That was never the case.

The Nataraja were at war with the HWC. Vigoran jumped ship and joined you across there. This was early days stuff. You seem to have a view on my alliance based on what went on in the HWC. We are not the same alliance. I'll post my reports and show you 26 attacks to the second anytime you want me to. We are not that MRA. Ask Sons of Hercules and Scorpions. Ask your own old tribe in the north, people like L8RUNR. Ask Relentless and others.

How dare you state the crap you have and class yourself as loyal? You who closes an account which is - conveniently? - set up for the Harbs to move into. Do you think you are the only Hun player in Delta? We have been good allies and earned our place as equals. We are no client.

In terms of the OTC and Nats : I had initially chatted to Vigoran about the Nats possibly joining the anti Huns coalition that was being sought. This was as the Nats break up, and Vig followed a policy that was 43 focused and just a continuation of the Nats policy really of aiming at single city players in an MRA. I was not alliance leader at that point. I was alliance diplomat.

I became leader and fought an offensive against the Huns. We agreed a NAP because the Huns recognised I was serious when I decided the wars between Crusaders and Huns had to come to an end. I had mass inactivity, an MRA to clear up, facing the kind of comments emanating from people like you.

Today I sit in a Scorp city in 43. They attack my city in 42. I am no weak player and neither is my alliance. We have more BP than others with more members and more points on the board.

Go mail Philney or have a chat on skype or whatever you do that involves you serially letting down your old tribe. That is the real scandal here. The Huns never treated us in the manner you ascribe to our relations. Shame on you Greco.

Shame on me. Are you kidding me, first and forth most. Nataraja was anti Huns. We were leading any coalition against the huns. The Nats was on brink of war with the huns till the break up. Vig jumped ship and still we were killing off your members one after the other. Dont change history and say that you spoke to vig who was not even a leader in the nats at that time to say that you convience the Nats to be anti Huns. And dont forget at that same time you were getting crushed by The huns as well. You dont forget the 3 page you worte up and apologized to sparky and the huns. What ever Sparky told you you did . As for Scorpians and GK i really dont give a damn about any mergers or splits or what ever . You always was and will be sparky's puppet. He will use you till he doesnt need you and speak crap about you. Why do you think he lasted this long. He has been using the same tactic to strong arm small alliances and to follow his lead and never gave a damn about the huns. I still to this day Have never seen him support any player or help anyone but himself. I have bailed his *** out so many times. Once i stopped he forced his so called puppet alliances to support him. AKA you and your cronies in your alliance. Then he got his support from Several Eotd members and Sg members and who ever was able to support him. So yes you are a puppet leader being controlled by sparky. WE never had a shared tabbed and yet you say we were NAP's for the cause. Your cause was survival. You are still a no body in this game remember the facts and the messages you have typed to everyone. Keep looking to survive. you will get yours one day puppet.

How can you state what you have and class yourself as loyal? You who closes an account which is - conveniently? - set up for the Harbs to move into. Do you think you are the only Hun player in Delta? We have been good allies and earned our place as equals. We are no client

I closed my account for different reasons. Gave it to a hun that i could trust and was back stab. I was told and read messages that Sictoc thought he was a better player than me. He had a better understanding of this game than me. Thats why he is basically done. an I went out on top. AS for you saying i Opened the doors to the harbs. I had the harbs in checked in my area. where aer the huns to run and grab my cities. It goes both ways. And now you are saying we were good allies. I never heard from your alliance once. OH you mean good allies to sparky's wishes. You are no equals to the huns now or in the past. Well I will agree with you on the last part of your post.
We are no client

Just to let you know alot of my tribe left because of me. Once i left there was no point staying together. They all realized what sparky was doing and I can feel free in speaking my mind. My tribe leader caused the war with the harbs where they wanted to be friends. As for assitance I never needed it from no outside alliance. If i was playing this game still The harbs or eotd would have never gotten this far while i was playing. But if you ask sparky He will tell the world differently. He is the only one who cant be conquered in this world. Let the man think that way. His day is coming like Nwinder is also coming.

DeletedUser15049

I am no puppet Greco. As you well know. You have given it all away here. I knew a little prod and out it would come.

As far as being a nobody you are the one reduced to revealing the reality of you on this forum. I am here still Greco. Despite it all being thrown at me I am still here. Nor have I made any claim to talking the Nats into being anti Hun. I was talking to Vig as he was the local Nat commander at that point. The Nats were not leading an anti Hun coalition either. We had all hoped they would. When they did commit to it they were disbanded within a week.

Where is this 3 page plead you claim that exists? Utter nonsense. Again you dishonour the Huns more than any other but are too gone to see it. No such event took place. You are clearly having issues with Sparky Greco and for me those issues go back to you being part of a Nat element that sought to influence the play and can't handle the fact he out-thought and out-fought you. I don't say that as a Sparky acolyte. I had serious issues with certain events myself. However that doesn't equate to what you are putting across here. So yes. Shame on you. All alliances have interests ultimately and it is a war policy and diplomacy game. Why have an issue with your own alliance's success? Seems a trifle bizarre to say the least.

In terms of messages, I will share this with you since you are such a bright big name famous Nat warrior. You fell into the trap when Philney came back saying 'it was all a rouse (sic)' - he meant ruse. You forwarded a mail I sent you to him. That was the trap. You knew it too hence this display. Fiz knew what I was up to. I forewarned them as I did every other time.

You were caught out Greco. Hence the term 'Nat'.

Final word. You keep referring to my alliance when you mean the HWC. Or maybe you mean the initial days before I became leader here. Alliances change Greco. We are not that MRA. Ask our neighbours.

Ta ra.

DeletedUser

So wait a minute....you pretended to want to make peace, went through hours of group negotiations, talked up your hatred for the huns, fed people ideas so that you could criticize them for employing them.....all so that you could lure a guy who isnt even playing the game anymore into replying to you on externals?

And I am not sure that greco has ever forwarded me anything that I know of. Shouldnt you be busy shutting down the north?