Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

Again you are attempting to apply nwinder rules. Things are never as black and white as you seem to believe. I genuinely think you cannot see past your own approach to trainees and seem incapable of undertsanding that a different way is not the wrong way.

At the start of the HUN v Harbs event IoA took a neutral stance (and a binding alliance vote was taken on the matter). Players from IoA could join either side as they saw fit but IoA would remain out of the fight due to longstanding relationships with both parties.

IoA provides recruits to DoA and I always made my position on that clear to Harbinger leadership.

Additonal:- Sweden was neutral during WWII and supplied all sides whilst walking a fine diplomatic line.

DeletedUser

AS for Badnight's last post: This is a true statement and He has keep his word till the time I left.From that point on I dont know. There is NO B/S here. If anyone wants to argue that point about IoA stance is just a fool.

As for the Merger and OTC, till I left OTC was just A NAP with the Huns. Never allies. Most of the huns always looked down on OTC and always thought of them as fools. main reason for the merger, is easy. Look at the stats and see how many players are really playing. Most of the Huns have Quit and dont play. They lost main active players and they know thay cant sustain the alliance. I know for a fact that many Huns active players are playing with 2 to 4 accounts and they just keep doing this for some time. I wont mention names but they know who they are.
Get some new Blood and a Puppet and lets see where it goes.

DeletedUser15049

AS for Badnight's last post: This is a true statement and He has keep his word till the time I left.From that point on I dont know. There is NO B/S here. If anyone wants to argue that point about IoA stance is just a fool.

As for the Merger and OTC, till I left OTC was just A NAP with the Huns. Never allies. Most of the huns always looked down on OTC and always thought of them as fools. main reason for the merger, is easy. Look at the stats and see how many players are really playing. Most of the Huns have Quit and dont play. They lost main active players and they know thay cant sustain the alliance. I know for a fact that many Huns active players are playing with 2 to 4 accounts and they just keep doing this for some time. I wont mention names but they know who they are.
Get some new Blood and a Puppet and lets see where it goes.

Greco just shows his ignorance. The OTC and The Huns agreed a full Pact after the Scorpions and God Kings merged. We did hold a NAP throughout most of the period where we were accused of being Hun allies after ending a war we had fought long before EotD and Harbingers ever came to the table. I once again thank Greco for making this clear at least to all independent minded persons. You can now contrast this truth on there being a NAP (although he is really showing how ignorant he is by not realising a full Pact was agreed at the time shown previously) with the claims of anti Huns.

He has once again shown - to a level - that the OTC were indeed trying to hold a neutral line to begin with. Being attacked by alliances meant this line could not be held. The rest is history. Not his story.

As for the reasons for merger. You show as much ignorance on that as you do for the relations between Huns and Crusaders. The reasons are simple and have been outline previously. I see no need to cast more pearls before swine. We voted as an alliance for the merger Greco. The OTC vote was 98.25% in favour. That is not the actions of puppets and dupes. That is the action of an alliance that is sick and tired of BS like this and have committed to the genocidal war that is demanded by our opponents. A war in which they have sought to remove any alliance that does not bend to their will.

As for your views on players being multi holders. I understood those players were already removed by a snitch within? Indeed Greco...one would think with the way you are acting that it was you. I maybe did hit a raw nerve when I was thinking it must have been philney.

You a loyal Hun? I hope every Hun reads this and every other post you make. You need to drop the med based postings Greco. Have a play with the account you claim to be able to get to bring it to me. I am waiting. As it stands all I see is some bitter little gNat.

DeletedUser

IoA is not an assembly line, forming players for DoA with required parameters or for a single purpose. Players here "grow up" to stand for each other, and fight for their banner. Whether the banner's policy is neutrality (which seems to be a difficult concept to grasp for some people) or a war, they honor it. Moving up to DoA (and hence joining the war) is optional, no one is sending anyone, as no one is preventing anyone from doing so when they are ready.

thank u anupal for pointing this out u are exactly right we have a choice to go up or stay and thats exactly what some want to stay come on guys :pro: think about it this means u nwinder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are absolutely right, as I said, it is impossible to be truly neutral and I am saying that sending recruits to fight harbs and bragging about it, is an invalidation of their neutrality. If you noticed I said I thought it was impossible to be neutral.
And isn't sending recruits to DoA to take Harbingers cities an invalidation of neutrality? I.e. the Swedes claimed to be neutral in WWII, but they were far from it and reality.

You know Nwinder I give credit where its do, no one is as animated on the forums as you, and just one post from you gets so many responses. I can honestly say you are one of those players whose presence (based off of an individuals perception and arguable at best as to whether great or evil incarnate) is almost legendary. But with that being said I disagree with you, neutrality as long as you are forthcoming with all parties involved is quite possible, if the two opposing sides are have been told what is happening, and can respect the stance of IOA, its not your place or concern to give your two cents, focus on your own alliances approach to IOA, and as you constantly tell others move along. As its been said our players have choices, IOA is training alliance but its also been so successful, because of BN great leadership in creating a hybrid that has been, and most whether friends or foe can say is the greatest training alliance to ever walk on delta. Even you SHOULD acknowledge that. But I expect not.

DeletedUser

Ive noticed this thread has all of a sudden gone really quiet, would that be due to some restructuring by our alliance which has improved the score of conquers since the 15th August -

THC/DoA 40 - Harbs/Omen 7

DeletedUser

Ok Ok i couldnt help but make one more post, i just cant help wondering about the fixation some of you guys have with puppets, I am really starting to think its something to do with your personal lives and where you like to shove your fists??????

DeletedUser3288

Ok Ok i couldnt help but make one more post, i just cant help wondering about the fixation some of you guys have with puppets, I am really starting to think its something to do with your personal lives and where you like to shove your fists??????

ill shove my fists up you sparkster u sexy mofo. No lube, dry style

DeletedUser

DoA doesnt count. We arent fighting them, they are just fighting us.

And I think the silence stems from the fact that there is no evidence, no matter how concrete, that would convince the pro huns extremists to admit anything other than their invincibility.

On a final note, the fist thing made me smile because it is the first glint of a sense of humor from you. I like to see these things.

DeletedUser

DoA doesnt count. We arent fighting them, they are just fighting us.

And I think the silence stems from the fact that there is no evidence, no matter how concrete, that would convince the pro huns extremists to admit anything other than their invincibility.

On a final note, the fist thing made me smile because it is the first glint of a sense of humor from you. I like to see these things.

Humor is the one thing that has been missing from these forums.

DeletedUser

Does anyone remember the Muppet Show with Steve Martin? Where the show got cancelled and Kermit wants to leave real bad, but Steve Martin keeps tricking him into staying around.

Oh man, now is an amazing memory from childhood!

DeletedUser5270

Yeh what is going on there? Is Black merging in as well? If anyone else merges in they will have to Crusade against themselves! :D