Passed Harbour Checks

• Thread starter DeletedUser14283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39812

I am honestly extremely surprised and disappointed by this decision. This completely changes the game and has such a significant impact the game is no longer played the same way with the same strategy.

It completely destroys hunters ability to play with any sort of significant activity level

I cant see myself playing this came long term if this remains in place and isn't reversed.

DeletedUser

Yes please. This was helpful for alliance mates who saw their trip die in a city, didn't want to ruin the cave by spying, but wanted to see if an enemy CS was in there. (hey, we all have to sleep sometime!) Removing it takes away from the alliance's ability to protect their own. Put it back please.

Would someone please verify - I think this use of the harbor check is still available - If your mate's city was under siege, the report would come back saying 'occupied by....'. In the past harbor checks on a city under siege did not show the naval units present and thus if they still show that a siege is under way there has been no change to this particular use of the harbor check.

DeletedUser11965

Would someone please verify - I think this use of the harbor check is still available - If your mate's city was under siege, the report would come back saying 'occupied by....'. In the past harbor checks on a city under siege did not show the naval units present and thus if they still show that a siege is under way there has been no change to this particular use of the harbor check.

yes but we dont know how many brims there are...in the past we know

DeletedUser

You wouldn't know if it was worth saving or not, say if there was 2 birs there or 4000?

DeletedUser

i have never posted on the externals but i feel the need to comment on this. please bring it back. if not then it will be just another reason not to build harpies

DeletedUser

I am of course glad that the enemy can not count the troops i have at city, but i still would prefer the harbor check to return back.

It is too inconvenient without it.

DeletedUser

they want to be more informative with us but i don't recall them saying anything about this

DeletedUser25971

Are you serious that they removed this? Hello, developers, do you even play the game?

DeletedUser25216

Please, please, please, give the harbour check option back to us a.s.a.p

DeletedUser30562

Please bring it back.

It was an integral part of an attackers game and without this in place, you the mods are just denying an attacker a useful tool, this game is already weighted to far in the defenders camp, and removing this is just promoting more and more turtles or simmers, who are going to fill their caves to the max all the time as a priority.

you say you want to promote a more attacking game? How is this doing that?

DeletedUser32174

Why was this removed. Put it back please !!!!!!!!

I find it ridiculous that we now have to come up with an "idea" on how to get our harbour checks back again when they shouldn't have been removed in the first place. Why can't we just complain and ask for it back?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thought this was a bug until I was told by a moderator it is an intended change.

This is a joke bring it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.