Helike Rumour Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser53189

Thats 4. Unless you would have us believe that you are NOT pacted with your other 2 alliances.

What do I know though math is hard.

DeletedUser

rumor has it eligos and confirmed are all one happy family and all their pacts are shared.

DeletedUser52814

rumor has it there is no danger in my area.

image-300x201.jpg

just post your in game name and we can change all that :)

DeletedUser52814

i'm just trying to help him out since he seems to be complaining that he's not getting enough action
while hiding behind a veil of anonymity
i'm always willing to help out a fellow gamer

a8c00f2787ead2642abc5c6286bdcdb3955a79751ba013bac22f463f3ced6be3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Rumor has it that over half the players in top 10 alliances play for or are pacted with eligos... just keep on hugging

DeletedUser46315

I know a lot of them are pacted together, not as many with Eligos though :D

DeletedUser53189

Rumor has it Ekalime is the biggest coward the game has ever seen. She's so desperately afraid of The Breakfast Club, an alliance 1/20 the size of her own, she'll quite literally do anything to avoid actually fighting them. She'll spam from her safe cities in o35, take cities completely out of her way in o44, send her useless minions into o34 on her behalf to lose cities to us, call for hopeless siege breaks yet not send a single troop herself to help, but never, NEVER, take an o34 city of her own to prove her own worth.

Admittedly, these might not be rumors and are just facts. I'm confused how this game works.

DeletedUser10962

Rumor has it Ekalime is the biggest coward the game has ever seen. She's so desperately afraid of The Breakfast Club, an alliance 1/20 the size of her own, she'll quite literally do anything to avoid actually fighting them. She'll spam from her safe cities in o35, take cities completely out of her way in o44, send her useless minions into o34 on her behalf to lose cities to us, call for hopeless siege breaks yet not send a single troop herself to help, but never, NEVER, take an o34 city of her own to prove her own worth.

Admittedly, these might not be rumors and are just facts. I'm confused how this game works.

You can't post facts in the rumour mill that's against the rules

DeletedUser53017

Toasty get your rumors... I mean facts straight, she inadvertently supported one of our sieges last week. IT COUNTS!

DeletedUser

rumor has it that no matter how many enemy islands I land on, I never get attacked