Here is your REAL EOW in all its fine tactical glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10416

Where is this so called celticus2010 'tactical genious' we heard so much about when making preperations.

EOW are villains, pure and simple, this is proof.

jark77 today at 12:48 AM

Hello.

I received a message Celticus 2010 and reads me.

"Option 4 you.
celticus2010
celticus2010 today at 8:26 a.m.
As you know are at war with EOW your alliance in O41. while all your cities are in EOW Safehaven.
So i offer you a deal.
Can you get me information from your alliance forum about Planned Attacks Any reports or spy?
If you do this for me i promise you Will Not Be Touched By Any member of EOW
Regards
Celticus2010 "

DeletedUser

Yeah he shouldnt have done that. There's no need.
The info flooding in to us from enemies we target and we dont even need to ask.

DeletedUser

Cyreme, I have to disagree with you. Trying to gain spies in another alliance doesn't make EOW villains anymore than it made me a villain for having spies in a variety of alliances that IL faced. It gives you an edge in a fight and it tactically smart. I personally think it is a blown chance to feed EOW false intel

DeletedUser

Cyreme, I have to disagree with you. Trying to gain spies in another alliance doesn't make EOW villains anymore than it made me a villain for having spies in a variety of alliances that IL faced. It gives you an edge in a fight and it tactically smart. I personally think it is a blown chance to feed EOW false intel

which is exactly what I said to Cyreme when he mailed me about that.

DeletedUser10416

What are you disagreeing with?

I'm not a fan of spies, I think it's weak and foul play, I'm a man of honor, but that wasn't actually my point Phish.

My point was after the threats and arrorgance displayed by celticus2010 and his men in OC51, led to believe he was meant to be some kind of 'tactical genious' this was the best he could come up with. Threatening players into giving information or be destroyed.

As I said, villains.

DeletedUser10416

Spies are a cheap tactic and incredibly lame imo.

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Rest of you make no mistake, placing spies is as good as cheating, it proves an alliance is unable to play fair because they SUCK

DeletedUser

What are you disagreeing with?

I'm not a fan of spies, I think it's weak and foul play, I'm a man of honor, but that wasn't actually my point Phish.

My point was after the threats and arrorgance displayed by celticus2010 and his men in OC51, led to believe he was meant to be some kind of 'tactical genious' this was the best he could come up with. Threatening players into giving information or be destroyed.

As I said, villains.

I was disagreeing that it doesn't make EOW look like villains for trying to put spies into an alliance or by threatening players. Is it cheap, yes. Is it dirty, yes. Is it a good tactic, yes. Anything it takes to win imo

DeletedUser

I was disagreeing that it doesn't make EOW look like villains for trying to put spies into an alliance or by threatening players. Is it cheap, yes. Is it dirty, yes. Is it a good tactic, yes. Anything it takes to win imo

Phish, are you back?

DeletedUser

Ill pass, would rather start fresh on a world then jump into a developed one. Plus I doubt im active enough for a speed 3 world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill pass, would rather start fresh on a world then jump into a developed one. Plus I doubt im active enough for a speed 3 world

Youre on for about 1-2 hours thats loads of times, plus its hardly developed.

DeletedUser1594

I'm ... a fan of spies .... and ... villains.

... a man of honor?? ...whining and complaining in the forums about how people are threatening you in the game?? ...woooh. you're just a regular knight of the round table, huh?
Spies are part of the game. i sent ten spies yesterday. it's part of the game. they wouldn't put it in the game and then tell you that it's against the rules or bad form if you did use it. it's not cheating. it doesn't make them 'villains'.
...what is this, Power Rangers Grepolis? ..the Grey Ranger controls a Hoplite zord. ..??
but it is nice how well you guys get along. going back and forth agreeing with each other. yes you're right. yes you're right too. yes, you're right when you said i'm right. ...
and you guys are so ridiculous. TW-Shadow's greatest strength was in their MRA. join us or die. and then they used their weaker members at the edge of the world to send 1000silver spies.
and i'm not sure about TBDI, but i'm pretty sure that 'the Black Death' doesn't put too much into your hypocritical 'man of honor' ridiculousness.

i don't know where you get your facts from, but i'm pretty sure 'playing "fair"' includes using spies. ..and i'm pretty sure your caves aren't empty. as in 'using your spy cave, not only to send spies, but to protect yourselves from other spies'.
spies are not okay but using the spy cave is okay? ...hypocrite is spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-.... i'm gonna send another ten spies out today. ..and then tell some people i don't know about how i'm a man of honor. yay me!

DeletedUser

Don't worry about ginormous, he never has a clue about what is going on.

DeletedUser10416

... a man of honor?? ...whining and complaining in the forums about how people are threatening you in the game?? ...woooh. you're just a regular knight of the round table, huh?
Spies are part of the game. i sent ten spies yesterday. it's part of the game. they wouldn't put it in the game and then tell you that it's against the rules or bad form if you did use it. it's not cheating. it doesn't make them 'villains'.
...what is this, Power Rangers Grepolis? ..the Grey Ranger controls a Hoplite zord. ..??
but it is nice how well you guys get along. going back and forth agreeing with each other. yes you're right. yes you're right too. yes, you're right when you said i'm right. ...
and you guys are so ridiculous. TW-Shadow's greatest strength was in their MRA. join us or die. and then they used their weaker members at the edge of the world to send 1000silver spies.
and i'm not sure about TBDI, but i'm pretty sure that 'the Black Death' doesn't put too much into your hypocritical 'man of honor' ridiculousness.

i don't know where you get your facts from, but i'm pretty sure 'playing "fair"' includes using spies. ..and i'm pretty sure your caves aren't empty. as in 'using your spy cave, not only to send spies, but to protect yourselves from other spies'.
spies are not okay but using the spy cave is okay? ...hypocrite is spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-.... i'm gonna send another ten spies out today. ..and then tell some people i don't know about how i'm a man of honor. yay me!

Haha, you can't spell! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.