Here is your REAL EOW in all its fine tactical glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ratio-wise or individually, attack as a percentage or a whole number, doesn't mean anything. it just means they send their units to attack. some people use their units to defend. you seem to not grasp the concept of defence.
even if you compared the ratios, your argument is flawed. you smell. individual attack points compared to individual defensive points are of no indication to whom the attackers are. defensive points show that there were attacks and there were troops present to defend. it does not show which side has the advantage. does not show 'skill', or 'talent', or whatever other 'self-important' adjective you can think of. you're a nobody. go send your biremes to one of the cities that your friend is conquering and keep thinking about how strong and skilled you are at this game.

Your advice is not helpful. you should calm down. you smell. i went from 1. to 15. purposely. it is not incorrect in any way except in your head. ..where you still smell. -but! in the interest of helping those who need it, i'll enlighten to you.
2. you smell. ...
3. you smell. ...
4. you smell. ...
Calm down there buddy, (you forgot the "...". that is incorrect)
5. you smell. ...
6. you smell. ...
7. ....(i'll let you guess this one. ....don't worry......you'll figure it out...... you know what? nevermind.)
anyways, back to my business that you weren't invited or welcome to be a part of,

do not be sad that you're a nobody. that your alliance isn't much to speak of. i didn't check which alliance you're a part of, but your statements suggest there isn't much to boast about. defensive points suggest that we defend against attacks. some people dodge, some people don't have units to defend with. high defense points means defense. it does not mean 'plateau'. or 'much highest percent' anything. Calm down there buddy.
No one can be no.1 forever. "[They]? are working their way". That's how winners work. they lose their title and work their way back to face the new champion. that's how it works. i'm not sure if i could explain it to you so that you could figure it out. ...but while you're thinking about it, don't forget to wipe yourself. ...cuz you smell. no kidding. you smell.

PS. you do smell. ...a lot. glad you take a shower everyday, but it's either that imaginary showers don't count, or you're gonna have to get someone to explain to you on how to shower p-r-o-p-e-r-l-y. ...you smell.

PPS (, or PSS, lol,) It is misspelled. i know. ..but i might be drunk or something. cuz i'm pretty sure i won't remember it by tomorrow. some people aren't worth the effort. maybe you're just too ugly. -and i don't want to remember. at least i'll just tell people i don't remember. ...b/c you are so ugly. ...i think some people call it Coyote Ugly. ..there was this one chick. oh bejeezus! she was a little chunky... ..and she had the same last name as you.... oh dear. .....

PPPS (,or PSSS,) i'm glad you're qualified to read. ...you must be so glad that you can get those diplomas printed straight off the internet, huh? well maybe you can stop complaining about your difficulties in reading my posts. You should congradulate my teachers. i'm sure they'd all find it amusing. but i don't think any of them have their doctorates. so you'd have to use a broad definition of 'scientist'. ...like wiping for the first time makes you a scientist. you know, with friction and the transfer of substances. -both smelly and non-smelly.
and i must scold your mother the next time i see her for not teaching you proper manners. i guess it's hard for her to do that since she already has trouble getting up from the chair in front of the tellie. chunky. ...but still. so when you hear screaming and moaning coming from her bedroom, it's cuz you're rude. ...and mean. and cuz you smell. take a shower!! ...a real one!!

PPPPS (, or PSSSP...Q? ..gosh you're not smart,) you smell. ...refer to number 16. throught to 25. ...this time get someone else to explain it to you. i know you're qualified and full of advice to give out, but i'm tired of helping you to understand ....english. patience for the underqualified isn't my strong suit. not that some peole don't have the potential to learn, but you're taking your sweet time with it and i'm not sure if you're at all capable. ...just ask someone else. maybe you should PM rikurocks...or solipi...-ter? ...-ker?... Jerry. Private Message Jerry. can't remember everybody's name.

Smarten up. at least enough to know that you should keep quiet. that's it. but don't worry. not much is expected from you. ...no response needed. ..nor wanted.

You sound like a broken record here, is "you smell" your the insult you can think of? i suggest that you do not try to post again unless you can come up with a better one

DeletedUser

Synergy also has more attacking BP (11 million) than Unity has total BP (9 million). We also have 30 less people. You have about 1:1 attack\defense BP , Synergy has slightly less (11\14) Don't feel like calculating it out right now. I have yet to see any evidence of Unity winning any major victories, but I've seen them lose in oceans they have 2x the points as their enemies in.

And TW-Shadow has 11 few players and nearly twice Synergy's point total. the number of players in an alliance does not means much. Also took a look at what HoD was or the old EOW, the list goes on and on.

And anyone can lose a city no matter how strong the alliance is in a particular ocean, considering most people do not use the ocean alliance tab on the rankings now that Alpha has aged, alliances have spread through out the world as opposed to the first alliances when they were concentrated in little spots in oceans before they grew.

DeletedUser

lol anyone who is not organized locally might as well not be part of an alliance. Who cares about being a "global empire" or a superpower in an ocean 100+ miles away by a CS? The number of alliance members does matter to an extent. While the average Synergy member has 50,000 more points than the Unity player, there are also 30 more Unity players to compensate for that. It puts us on more of a level playing field. Although I have no doubt in my mind that the playing field is not level, I haven't seen Unity do anything so far that really shows a strong, united offense or defense.

DeletedUser

lol anyone who is not organized locally might as well not be part of an alliance. Who cares about being a "global empire" or a superpower in an ocean 100+ miles away by a CS? The number of alliance members does matter to an extent. While the average Synergy member has 50,000 more points than the Unity player, there are also 30 more Unity players to compensate for that. It puts us on more of a level playing field. Although I have no doubt in my mind that the playing field is not level, I haven't seen Unity do anything so far that really shows a strong, united offense or defense.

The war with EOW and MAP, i believe shows that well enough ;)

DeletedUser1594

You sound like a broken record here, is "you smell" your the insult you can think of? i suggest that you do not try to post again unless you can come up with a better one

you smell ... a lot.

suggestion taken. -not wanted. not needed. unwarranted. ..but i still wanted to humor you. besides. you asked for it. ..from 1. to 15. ?? if you didn't want to hear it, you shouldn't have asked. i've told you not to ask. i've told you that you have to quiet down. but you chose to go your own way. and now you're getting upset over it. that's what you get. Calm down there buddy.
you were wrong to stick your nose in. you were wrong in speaking down to anybody who's not inside the mirror. some may even say that you were "incorrect".

is that the best insult you can think of?? i will admit that your poor grammar is annoying. ..but still. for an insult? i suggest you go to the corner and try to think of a decent insult. ..then go try saying it to your mother first. and notice while she's scolding you whether or not she's smiling. i can't tell you how i know, but i know that your mother likes being insulted. so the more she smiles, the better the insult.
....but just a bit of advice, i suggest you quiet down. the library says that you're way past due. you have to Calm down there buddy.

DeletedUser10416

Fix your eyes buddy, I have friends in Unity (friends in real life aswell) who tell me MAP are being smashed. A former formidable alliance who have been a general pain to Orthia and Unity for a while now.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations

If that isn't strong, united offense, I don't know what is.

With only 4 members defending an entire ocean now I give MAP less than two months, maybe a tiny bit longer.

And no Anarqy I'm not insulting MAP, just stating my point of view on this war between your alliances.

DeletedUser

Fix your eyes buddy, I have friends in Unity (friends in real life aswell) who tell me MAP are being smashed. A former formidable alliance who have been a general pain to Orthia and Unity for a while now.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations

If that isn't strong, united offense, I don't know what is.

With only 4 members defending an entire ocean now I give MAP less than two months, maybe a tiny bit longer.

And no Anarqy I'm not insulting MAP, just stating my point of view on this war between your alliances.

What your friends tell you is true, we have been destroying MAP, at least the ones that did not flee into Vacation mode yet ha! But yes i would give more than 2 weeks because of the people who fled into vacation mode, but it is inevitable. I guess u can say its payback for what MAP did early in the TGO vs. EOW war.

DeletedUser

What your friends tell you is true, we have been destroying MAP, at least the ones that did not flee into Vacation mode yet ha! But yes i would give more than 2 weeks because of the people who fled into vacation mode, but it is inevitable. I guess u can say its payback for what MAP did early in the TGO vs. EOW war.
Payback? MAP are still going strong. And now theyve invited EOW into their ocean we'll see who gets payback.

DeletedUser

Payback? MAP are still going strong. And now theyve invited EOW into their ocean we'll see who gets payback.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676

That drop off of about 500,000 points aka about 1/5 of what they were means they going strong lol? in 20 days they have lost 44 cities. Now i am no expert on things like that but when i see a drop like that in an already small alliance doesnt mean they are at the top of their game, also check out the colonizations shall we...

Ok, so i went back 5 pages in colonizations and i count lets see here...20 lost cities to either Unity, Orthia, and 1 TBDI...odd i did not know they were after MAP... anyways so we will count that too, so thats 20 to __ cities that MAP has taken from us lets count... ok in 5 pages i count...Oh dear...i count 1 taken from Unity and 2 from Orthia so that totals...3.. so right now if u were to count the score based on # of cities taken its Unity and Orthia 20 and MAP 3....

Ok so lets find out who MAP is taking thier cities from...lets see the alliances they are really taking cities from...

i think this will answer it..

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/colonizations?page=2

As for my last argument that MAP is finished lets find out who is active and who is not active in the alliance,

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/17676/members

Oh dear...1/2 of the alliance isnt active....gee gosh...that is not good would u say so Still?

Case closed

MAP is a done alliance they can only go into vacation mode, in a feeble attempt to try and preserve what cities they have left before Unity and Orthia take all of them.

Skullhunte20

DeletedUser

It'll be a huge mistake to under-estimate anarqy and is crew.
But go on and make that mistake.
And I did mention that they'd invited EOW in. So I should see you soon............. oHHHH sorry, you're not there. You're no-where near the front line. You're another arm-chair warrior.
are you sending your support up there to help? I know that's par for the course for your coalition.
For instance gmmg is bleeding his whole alliance (The Sacred Band) dry to protect himself while his members are falling.
Vallentino would be turning in his grepo-grave to see whats leading TSB now......... sorry half leading. yacn's a good player. Pity his has an anchor like gmmg weighing him down.

DeletedUser

It'll be a huge mistake to under-estimate anarqy and is crew.
But go on and make that mistake.
And I did mention that they'd invited EOW in. So I should see you soon............. oHHHH sorry, you're not there. You're no-where near the front line. You're another arm-chair warrior.
are you sending your support up there to help? I know that's par for the course for your coalition.
For instance gmmg is bleeding his whole alliance (The Sacred Band) dry to protect himself while his members are falling.
Vallentino would be turning in his grepo-grave to see whats leading TSB now......... sorry half leading. yacn's a good player. Pity his has an anchor like gmmg weighing him down.

I like your red herring u tried to pull bc TSB was never mentioned anywhere in this forum, therefore your arugment to rebute my argument is flawed and therefore has been thrown out as a viable argument and so i won that argument. And u bet im moving over there as u can see im moving into 33 and soon into 43 so no, and iv sent attacks on MAP so no im not an "arm-chair warrior" so yes i will see you soon.

Anarqy? lol 1 person can not win its only a matter of time before he falls too.

Take my advice and stay out of that area if u want to keep the cities you capture.

DeletedUser

I like your red herring u tried to pull bc TSB was never mentioned anywhere in this forum, therefore your arugment to rebute my argument is flawed and therefore has been thrown out as a viable argument and so i won that argument. And u bet im moving over there as u can see im moving into 33 and soon into 43 so no, and iv sent attacks on MAP so no im not an "arm-chair warrior" so yes i will see you soon.

Anarqy? lol 1 person can not win its only a matter of time before he falls too.

Take my advice and stay out of that area if u want to keep the cities you capture.
what do you mean? That even though half the TSB leadership is made up of pure cowardice it doesnt reflect on your coalition>??

And if you go to 43 I can promise you that you are walking The Green Mile.
We, or our friends, will have you boy.Mark it

DeletedUser

what do you mean? That even though half the TSB leadership is made up of pure cowardice it doesnt reflect on your coalition>??

And if you go to 43 I can promise you that you are walking The Green Mile.
We, or our friends, will have you boy.Mark it

If u read above at my argument the coalition against MAP is Orthia and Unity. Since TSB is not partaking in the slaughter of MAP i did not state them above. Hence is why your first rebute was a red herring. So no, TSB's actions/words/or anything about them have no bearing on what the coalition of Orthia and Unity is doing to MAP.

You are getting confused with the much larger coalition against EOW which IS Unity, TSB, TBDI, etc. etc.

But since the NW quad of Unity has to move through 43 to get to you guys, naturally we would make war with MAP since they are allied with EOW.

As for the last statement, id like to see you try bc ill be there in a matter of days.

Skullhunte20

DeletedUser

I will personally take your cities.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will personally do you over boy.
stay out. Or be done

You may try and you may take my city, but if u lose AND lose a city in the process, it will be the biggest embarrassment to EOW. A leader can not even take a city from a player half his size. You willing to risk total humiliation to all the players of Alpha?

And if i do take a city, i shall name it in your honor,

"StillSanta's lost city" :)

Skullhunte20

DeletedUser

You may try and you may take my city, but if u lose AND lose a city in the process, it will be the biggest embarrassment to EOW. A leader can not even take a city from a player half his size. You willing to risk total humiliation to all the players of Alpha?

Skullhunte20

Name the second one, "WM802" pretty please?

DeletedUser

Lol...! Hahahaha!

Still your pretty good with words, but you must accept you just got your *** kicked! :cool:

DeletedUser

Skullhunte20
Yeahhh, it's StillSetanta . SETANTA. Can you still not see it? Do you have problems with some of the alphabet??
There's some online tutoring programmes that can help you.

DeletedUser

Lol...! Hahahaha!

Still your pretty good with words, but you must accept you just got your *** kicked! :cool:
Really. Even though he's talking about a whole different ocean then the one the fight will actually be in.... his sense of direction is a bit messed up.

And as for the nonsense about me losing a city when I go to take one of his.
He's been at the bong.

"skullhunte20" -It'd be sooooo cool if that Santa guy attacked me. But then I got like............. Dragons..... and then I beat him and took his city and everyone would see and they'd all think Im sooooo cool"
"cyreme" - Totally........... who are you talking about???
"skullhunte20"- Yeah that'd be cooooollll.....And Imagine if Inno turned me into, like, a CYBORG.. and I could beat up everyone in Grepolis coz Im like from the future and everyone else has like spears and stones and stuff...... yeahhhhh that'd be cool.
"cyreme" - did pounduout pitch in for this stuff?? It's like Pineapple Express
"skullhunte" - yeah, and then I could like EAT the ships that are attacking me and I could go anywhere in the game in a second
"wm802" - Hey skull , could I come to? Can I? Can I??? You're so cool skullhunt...... I want to be just like you.
Skullhunt is my best mate, cyreme, arent you skullhunt???

and so on and so forth and the coalition back slapping party

DeletedUser

Yeahhh, it's StillSetanta . SETANTA. Can you still not see it? Do you have problems with some of the alphabet??
There's some online tutoring programmes that can help you.

Thats the whole point mate. Call it STILLSANTA bc i know how much it bothers you. Do not say it does not bother you bc this post proved it quite well actually,

Status
Not open for further replies.