Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44027

Well, its time for a newspaper. Unfortunately, the program I use is not accessible embedded on the forums. If anyone finds a way to get embedded html here, I will thank you for that. So here it is.

PDF DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE HERE: Issue 1
VIEW IT IN DROPBOX: (better quality)
page 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwqbsvrhnxplog0/HERMHERLD1-1.jpg
page 2:https://www.dropbox.com/s/g14i00ompyfs484/HERMHERLD1-2.jpg

HERMHERLD1-1.jpg

HERMHERLD1-2.jpg

I apologize for the fact that articles continue on to the next page, Ill fix it as soon as I can find time. Thanks for reading. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

I'm so glad you decided to do one
well ive never actually done one before, and I took the noob path of using a program, so dont go expecting anything grand. I try, though, and today was a particularly boring day, so its something to do. :)

DeletedUser44027

About the lottery: I said 15 people would win, I meant to say they would be entered. I'll edit that when I have the chance too :)

DeletedUser

No. but i think 99% of the people who post in this forum are in WI

DeletedUser

That may be the case, so you are right... But there are still some small gangs out there making a name for themselves. Maybe in future it will show, still too early now. But good post dude..keep it up

DeletedUser

Im really counting on it . This world needs a real war to test out everyone on the server

DeletedUser44027

That may be the case, so you are right... But there are still some small gangs out there making a name for themselves. Maybe in future it will show, still too early now. But good post dude..keep it up

Right now, the only big news is around WRECKLESS. I'll be sending out interviews for the next issue, maybe give some smaller guys a word.

DeletedUser32498

My alliance has conquered 3 Fighters cities and we will be going after more. So no Wreckless isn't only ones doing damage.

DeletedUser44027

I didn't say doing damage, I said news. ZT isn't very big in the news, even though they're accomplishing things

DeletedUser

Nice Dez. I would agree not many people post in the forums those that do mostly are in WI. I think catering to your audience is the best way to make your newspaper survive. Keep going Dez get all the dirty details haha.

DeletedUser

Nice news paper, it has made me realise I need glasses, had to put screen zoom to 150% :)

Status
Not open for further replies.