Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3049

We hold on to them to farm them rofl , most of them aren't in the ocean mad banshee was in and i can't be bothered to farm scrubs .

You'd have to be a moron to even conquer a 1.5 k CITY ROFL .

Why would you even make that effort to waste a town slot , dude get lost you'r freaking bad at this game . You have no idea what you are talking about . Jezus these baddies nowadays .

Latta noobs

DeletedUser32498

Why would you even make that effort to waste a town slot , dude get lost you'r freaking bad at this game . You have no idea what you are talking about . Jezus these baddies nowadays .
Says the guy who was with Legion6666k. Anyone with brains says the guy is messed up and alliance jumps. You're the same.

DeletedUser

How many Alliances is that now youve been in

You seem to jump into any that will protect you

DeletedUser3049

How many Alliances is that now youve been in

You seem to jump into any that will protect you

Protect me ? Come at me bro i'm waiting , rofl i don't even get attacked sadly or i would of had more towns by now , probably the only good thing you suckers did was not attack me , but that's gonna change soon .

Yeah i was with Legion , Problem ? LOL , i jump alliances cause i don't enjoy having a moron for a leader . And legion is 100 times the player you will ever be LOLZE .

Money in the bank son .

DeletedUser

Protect me ? Come at me bro i'm waiting , rofl i don't even get attacked sadly or i would of had more towns by now , probably the only good thing you suckers did was not attack me , but that's gonna change soon .

Yeah i was with Legion , Problem ? LOL , i jump alliances cause i don't enjoy having a moron for a leader . And legion is 100 times the player you will ever be LOLZE .

Money in the bank son .

You jump alliances because you are scared

DeletedUser25787

Yeah i was with Legion , Problem ? LOL , i jump alliances cause i don't enjoy having a moron for a leader . And legion is 100 times the player you will ever be

Money in the bank son .

Didn't you used to be in wreckless

DeletedUser3049

Scared of who ? You must be joking .

You know where to find me , latta noobs.

And no i wasn't in wreckless , LOL , though i got invited , but for real who would want to play with a noob like Tyrant king and Wanda who can't even combat / spell properly .

DeletedUser32498

I know where to find you in a month or so from now (if you're lucky). Long gone and say he quit grepo! Aha.

DeletedUser

And no i wasn't in wreckless , LOL , though i got invited , but for real who would want to play with a noob like Tyrant king and Wanda who can't even combat / spell properly .

Keep digging the hole

drupanu has joined the alliance. on 2014-01-18 at 12:19

DeletedUser

Grepo = a game where you need all levels of exp to bring players into the game. The ideal situation is the experienced player teach the new players the ropes, that is what we do is to foster teamwork .

So a player if a player don't listen to advice and don't communicate they deserved to be rimmed. do they have my sympathy no. Some of our best player never played Grepolis before this world but communicate and learned quickly. From the experienced players.

Wreckless got on top but huge amounts of gold spent and then all the tally-waggers joined them.

ZT Who know they have a heavy hitter in Blurr but the rest are on his coat tales, and thinking they are the best by taking in-actives.

The first real war on the server was fought between Limbo renamed The Devil Clan and now gone,and Elite and we are still here So go back into your basement and don't cry over the game .

Especially when you get Rimmed

Ill make a Wager ZT Joins Wreckless like so many of the others who think MY COMPUTER IS BIGGER then yours.

DeletedUser3049

I lol'd maybe i joined to read you'r forums for lulz , i probably left 1 hour later . I don't even remember you.

Also i'm enjoying olympians town , how is he feeling on the RIM .

DeletedUser

Money in the bank son .

Drupanu has been attacked quite a few times and never asked to be helped so do your research before you Call names and make accusations

Thanks Hawk

DeletedUser

I lol'd maybe i joined to read you'r forums for lulz , i probably left 1 hour later . I don't even remember you.

Also i'm enjoying olympians town , how is he feeling on the RIM .

just wanted to show that you are full of .... Thats all

DeletedUser

Drupanu has been attacked quite a few times and never asked to be helped so do your research before you Call names and make accusations

Thanks Hawk

Again . give me a list of your Alliance Pacts

DeletedUser

K i guess you don't want us to be friends anymore.

Ive nothing personal against you mate. Play the game but at least be honest - Legion is a good player so he can say what he likes/

I just fine it funny the rest of the comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.