Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44027

No, the software is pretty bad. That's why I put a PDF and Dropbox option, you can do a high-res zoom in them.

DeletedUser44027

Alright, interviews for the next issue are sent out, I'll start putting it together soon.

DeletedUser

LOL Wreckless has a good group of 12 Players the rest they are taking them defeated remains of Limbo and the collapse of Alphaz to strengthen their numbers. they are now very spread out like all the alliance they where talking about in the beginning

Zero tolerance all I can Say is LOL its easy to take inactives from TFA

DeletedUser44027

Um... Maybe stop spouting nonsense? We had 82 members before a... Merge with 13th Legion, picked up Kevlar (Limbo joined TFA, lol at least confirm your stories), picked up a few ALPHAZ and others, so we're actually 2/3 original WRECKLESS.

DeletedUser45299

I must say as favoured towards Wreckless as the newspaper may be, they are the alliance that everyone has been talking about in Hermonassa (good or bad), they were flagged at the start as "the ones to watch they are fighting with their wallet" which may be a rash statement but you must admit those bundles of gold that have been thrown at your top players have given you a quick off the mark start in the world, but time will tell if the alliance truly has the coordination to take on a coalition (if it is formed) or any decent alliance that coordinates well. A less biased view would be nice to see in the next issue, although all media outlets have some agenda they are peddling hey ;) keep up the good work was an interesting read haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe this first newspaper was bias because he wrote it in a very short time frame. This lead to him only talking about things he knew the most about (his own alliance). I would assume that any individual when talking about their own alliance unless they are a pitiful group would be very bias. I am sure Dez will work on making the next issue given that he has more time a bit more diverse with its opinions.

DeletedUser44027

Why thanks, Nate. While I am going to hold a lot of focus on WRECKLESS, that's simply because of all the forum talk about them. Next issue will have a bit on WRECKLESS, but also as many top12 alliance interviews as I can get.

DeletedUser32498

Zero tolerance all I can Say is LOL its easy to take inactives from TFA
Hey Hawkman please please stop embarassing yourself in the grepo externals. You wanted to start a conflict between your so called 'Elite" alliance and ours. All you did was complain about one of your 1500 point players being farmed. Aha I laughed so hard when my co-founder sent a get well balloon.

My alliance is rank 7th for abp with 39 people! You think it's a stroll in the park taking cities from alliance with 250 people? We've been planning consistant ops going against these guys. Edwardium1937 especially that guy is ranked crazy for dbp cause we keep attacking him and crushing his army. We put him in revolt 2 times today. And we aren't only at war with TFA, we are at war with anybody in O45 that wants to get in our way. So do us a favor stay out of the grepo externals and stay out of O45... but wait actually come to O45 you'll find the hospitality friendly. ;)

Your alliance is a joke. Any alliance who call themseleves Elite within the first few days is a joke. So what you guys have some quality players!? You guys have numerous deadweights and that will catch up to you. I see alliances like yours struggle to make something out of players who don't pull weight and never read the alliance forum!

DeletedUser

daveinator007

My Cities are open come take them from me PLEASE, so your also in bed with Wreckless nothing new from the bottom feeders. Do go away I don't worry about kids playing grepo you would have lost a city last week if I had any slots available your support to one your one revolted 64 biremes LOL and and yes i attack because needed the BPS for next city

DeletedUser45299

Hey Hawkman please please stop embarassing yourself in the grepo externals. You wanted to start a conflict between your so called 'Elite" alliance and ours. All you did was complain about one of your 1500 point players being farmed. Aha I laughed so hard when my co-founder sent a get well balloon.

My alliance is rank 7th for abp with 39 people! You think it's a stroll in the park taking cities from alliance with 250 people? We've been planning consistant ops going against these guys. Edwardium1937 especially that guy is ranked crazy for dbp cause we keep attacking him and crushing his army. We put him in revolt 2 times today. And we aren't only at war with TFA, we are at war with anybody in O45 that wants to get in our way. So do us a favor stay out of the grepo externals and stay out of O45... but wait actually come to O45 you'll find the hospitality friendly. ;)

Your alliance is a joke. Any alliance who call themseleves Elite within the first few days is a joke. So what you guys have some quality players!? You guys have numerous deadweights and that will catch up to you. I see alliances like yours struggle to make something out of players who don't pull weight and never read the alliance forum!

*yawn* a whole lot of talking for someone who will soon be sending postcards from the rim. And mocking our alliance name Elite...... Honestly I'm calling pot and kettle on this, for an alliance called Zero Tolerance you have been very tolerant of the attacks on your players in O46.....
Don't worry your get well soon meme will be returned when your last player is on the rim. Until then sit back and enjoy the show..... your alliance isn't the threat your making out, no-one is worried about you guys & everyone has bigger fish to fry, so pull your head out your @^$*, keep collecting your easy BP and we'll come back to this in a few months, compare posts and see whose was most accurate :)

DeletedUser

Didnt one of your players get rimmed by us today?

Madbanshee
ELITE

DeletedUser32498

I don't see why people are making a big deal about cities that are easy to take. Bottom line if fighters got easy to take cities (over 2k points) in our area we take them. Anything marked in red is fair game. I'd hate to see good cities go ghost. What you'd rather go after cities stocked to the brim with troops? Naw we create discomfort when they see players marked with zero points at the bottom of their list and see they never requested support. That's when internal mayhem occurs from deadweights. Just watch and see fighters collapse soon. We got spies in there saying a lot of tension is happening.

Edit: I added this in when i saw DaVinc post before mine. Yeah he's right. Did he request support? No he was a dead weight and lost his city.

DeletedUser25787

*yawn* a whole lot of talking for someone who will soon be sending postcards from the rim. And mocking our alliance name Elite...... Honestly I'm calling pot and kettle on this, for an alliance called Zero Tolerance you have been very tolerant of the attacks on your players in O46.....
Don't worry your get well soon meme will be returned when your last player is on the rim. Until then sit back and enjoy the show..... your alliance isn't the threat your making out, no-one is worried about you guys & everyone has bigger fish to fry, so pull your head out your @^$*, keep collecting your easy BP and we'll come back to this in a few months, compare posts and see whose was most accurate :)
Elite probably won't be around in a few months to compare posts

DeletedUser45299

A proud day when you rim a low level, noob player who as you so adequately put is dead weight and didn't ask for support, those player will be sadly missed, our commiserations go out to them and your actions strike fear into the heart of any foe "Don't mess wit ZT, they will hit your low levels when your not looking"

honestly sometimes i have to re-read things and ask myself are these guys genuinely impressed by their actions? hahaha

DeletedUser3049

ROFL mad banshee was inactive for over 17 days .

Anyway how's mallenyum doing , oh wait sorry lol i just remembered he got wrecked .

You guys are a joke . Also how is life treating Olympian on the rim i hear you guys kicked him he didn't last long in your alliance ROFL that was sad, TEAMPLAY SON , bunch of noobs .

DeletedUser

Will at least you make it clear you hold onto inactives in your Alliance

I find it funny as you say you are experienced and dont trip your cities. Typical MRA

We are simply going to be taking your best players and move on.

Then you will ghost as always when your own members turn against you

DeletedUser32498

A proud day when you rim a low level, noob player who as you so adequately put is dead weight and didn't ask for support, those player will be sadly missed, our commiserations go out to them and your actions strike fear into the heart of any foe "Don't mess wit ZT, they will hit your low levels when your not looking"

honestly sometimes i have to re-read things and ask myself are these guys genuinely impressed by their actions? hahaha

Bottom line this game is about taking cities from enemies and working well with peers.

Did Wreckless take an 'Elite' city: Yes
Did they have to research revolt and get a CS to take it: Yes
Did 'Elite' give Wreckless a chance to advance into your territory: Yes
Did anyone have tripwires on these inactives: No

You guys could have put tripwires on people and maybe sniped? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.