Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36085

I don't know what is going on in this thread, but I fear its kind of going off topic.
Completely off-topic :p

Kanga Nation

The Iron Islands

Filiki Eteria

LEGIONS OF THE DAMNED

ATLANTIS-LEMORIA

Private Kills

Outlaw slayer

The Terran Empire

Order of Knights Templar

Hermonassa Federation

The Fighters Elite

Greystoke

Olympia Legacy

Macedonian Phalanx
I have no idea what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Thats an odd Question Dez

Its called Union of Hermonassa Alliances lol

DeletedUser25079

Are you not the one that called me a Nuub? I am ranked 3rd On the world. I am ranked 4th on ABP yet you still insist that you are better players and are the best thing since sliced cheese ( YUMMMMMM) Also i started 2 days after WI core players.
I am in fact NOT the one who called you a "Nuub." Actually, we've never corresponded before, and I'm not insisting anything.

Congrats on your rankings!

Oh, and I quite enjoyed the newspaper as well! (Getting back to topic...) Looking forward to the next one, hopefully with a bit broader of a spectrum, lol. ;-)

DeletedUser36085

The spectrum of the next issue depends on who chose to answer the questions and who didn't.

DeletedUser3049

da vinci you don't know what you are talking about :) .

I don't need to vacuum anymore after how much i rofl'd around in my house after reading that 2 feet long list . Did you write those alliance names on a paper and than threw darts to decide who we are pacted with :) ? Or did you use a much more sophisticated method that i can't possibly comprehend , self designed most likely , now i know why you called yourself da vinci .

Now pls let the man write his newspaper .

DeletedUser11965

Okay, Im closing this thread, please proceed with this in trash talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.