Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45299

obviously CNN i mean the Wreckless Inc weekly News Co. will only be interviewing their closely pacted amigos first, only then will we get a fair and balanced article with a diversity of opinions that will really give a good representation of what is really going on in hermonassa........

This photo sums to up perfectly (take a closer look)

A0V9MO9CIAERrOp.png-large.png

DeletedUser45299

well not sure who you talked to in PK but as the diplomat I would love to do one. you never asked :)

Funny that as the Diplomat for Elite i have been patiently waiting for an offer of an interview as well? especially as it was advertised earlier in this forum and my name was put forward as diplomat.....and yet I am still waiting, perhaps it was sent in the post? :pro:

DeletedUser44027

Lol, perhaps it was sent to the guy who's your "diplomat" in your profile. I'll get around to it soon, rather busy at the moment.

DeletedUser45334

i have been listed on the profile as diplomat for quite a while now. no worries. take your time

DeletedUser

obviously CNN i mean the Wreckless Inc weekly News Co. will only be interviewing their closely pacted amigos first, only then will we get a fair and balanced article with a diversity of opinions that will really give a good representation of what is really going on in hermonassa........

This photo sums to up perfectly (take a closer look)

View attachment 10115

We only have 1 pact. everyone else are farms and enemies . We do not treat Hermonassa as a community but a war game

DeletedUser

Ding ding ding . I win the door prize. They are the only alliance that is tally-wagging like a puppy on your coat tails.

I do remember you making a very specific comments on pacts. I will quote it "we do not accept any pacts" I guess this was a incorrect statement made by your alliance.

According to you you already know our pacts so it would be pointless to re post them.

I do give you credit you have scared many alliances because a lot of new players don't know how to deal with an aggressive player base or how to defend.

DeletedUser44027

No, I think we offered them the pact. In which case we didn't accept anything. But don't quote me on that, I wasn't there.

DeletedUser25079

Wow... It doesn't seem like we get any credit for our own accomplishments. I'm not trying to gloat, but we DO have some (imho) commendable achievements, i.e. being the only alliance ranked in the top 40 having less than 40 members, being ranked in the top 10 for alliance attacking, defending, and fighting, and having the highest ABP average per player than any other alliance. Many alliances are making their mark by the sheer force of their numbers, whereas ZT will make their own mark in their own way.

Bash us all you like, I am simply stating the facts.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Ding ding ding . I win the door prize. They are the only alliance that is tally-wagging like a puppy on your coat tails.

I do remember you making a very specific comments on pacts. I will quote it "we do not accept any pacts" I guess this was a incorrect statement made by your alliance.

According to you you already know our pacts so it would be pointless to re post them.

I do give you credit you have scared many alliances because a lot of new players don't know how to deal with an aggressive player base or how to defend.

Can you really not answer a VERY SIMPLE question. I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU...........

HOW.......MANY.........ALLIANCES...........IS .............YOUR...............ALLIANCE...............PACT.............WITH? ? ? ? ?

DeletedUser

Wow... It doesn't seem like we get any credit for our own accomplishments..

Bash us all you like, I am simply stating the facts.

Cheers!

Are you not the one that called me a Nuub? I am ranked 3rd On the world. I am ranked 4th on ABP yet you still insist that you are better players and are the best thing since sliced cheese ( YUMMMMMM) Also i started 2 days after WI core players.

DeletedUser

Can you really not answer a VERY SIMPLE question. I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU...........

HOW.......MANY.........ALLIANCES...........IS .............YOUR...............ALLIANCE...............PACT.............WITH? ? ? ? ?

Let me spell it out for you

YOU SAID YOU ALREADY KNEW SO I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER IT.

DeletedUser44027

Pushty! 'Tis an honor to have you here!

Is that the crying eyes qq? Or the alt-q-q?

DeletedUser11965

I don't know what is going on in this thread, but I fear its kind of going off topic.

DeletedUser

Kanga Nation

The Iron Islands

Filiki Eteria

LEGIONS OF THE DAMNED

ATLANTIS-LEMORIA

Private Kills

Outlaw slayer

The Terran Empire

Order of Knights Templar

Hermonassa Federation

The Fighters Elite

Greystoke

Olympia Legacy

Macedonian Phalanx

What is the exact point of playing Grepo if you are pact with every single Alliance which ends up 1000s of players. Do you need all this for protection?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.