Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

not debating legion is a good player at all he knows what he's doing and is a great player, but when he was in ELITE and was giving me a advice & he had over 2400 gold on him then, so he does use a little if only to boost his start. When I comment on the amount of gold wreckless's top players have used I'm not saying it is unfair on anything of the sort, i am simply stating a fact, if i had spent any money in this game i would have 8 cities right now, and my first city would be maxed out also. If anything it is just a bit of independent journalism against the CNN equivalent of media being portrayed here haha basically this newspaper is The Wreckless official Newspaper, written buy wreckless to pedal the wreckless agenda haha and although in the next issue there will be "interviews" my first newspaper for this world would have given a more balanced account of things........

So we have you 1-0 , cause you guys still didn't manage to make 1 logical statement yet . Also TK confusing the verb to spell with the adjective a spell was cute :) IT'S SO FLUFFY !

This is the First logical post from your Alliance. I hope its not the last but i fear your good work will be ruined when the other two show up

facepalm - Sorry mate. Bet we all seen it coming

DeletedUser11965

Quite the bashing around on one alliance, because you found this newspaper to be biased. I love these things.

DeletedUser44027

Sowwy, to all you poor ELITEs, who were offended.
And Drupanu, speaking of score... WI-ELITE, 1-0 :p

DeletedUser45299

Sowwy, to all you poor ELITEs, who were offended.
And Drupanu, speaking of score... WI-ELITE, 1-0 :p

haha this response pretty much sums up what we can expect from future issues then i take it, a patronising response as appose to a well balanced argument/statement? i don't think any was offended or that which alliance people came from when responding is relevant to the points being made....but thank you for your sarcastic/condescending apology ;)

DeletedUser44027

No, I don't think much will come for them, as they don't respond to interviews. As for balanced? Please. Nothing in this has been balanced. Hawk is getting all offended becuase of this, but nobody else is willing to write a newspaper, dru is backing him up with opinions, and I just find the lot of them rather annoying. I have great respect for several members of this forum who don't get upset that this issue was such a focus on WRECKLESS. I am trying, believe me, to make the next issue thoroughly not about them, but ELITE, who is upset here that I focus on WRECKLESS, refused to answer my interviews, making it that I can't focus on them. Hypocritical, to be sure, and it's quite annoying.

DeletedUser36085

@Osiris, Hawkman ad drupanu:

You see, guys, dez is quite aware that all he wrote about in the first issue is Wreckless, because that's the only alliance he has (more than) enough info about.

The interview is biased as well; but again, it's dez's first time writing a newspaper, and, as a member of WI, he clearly wants to know what everyone thinks about WI.

Regarding the interview, I think dez should have given a bit more questions about the alliances themselves, for instance, "Do you have any long-term goals? Are you planning to win with WWs, wars or both?" or "Which alliances, in your opinion, have a chance of long-term domination/winning?" or "Which alliance(s) do you see starting the first big war (dozens of cities exchanged daily, ops, PnP, that sort of war)?" It is hard to be unbiased, as a journalist would be, when you are part of the picture.

DeletedUser

No, I don't think much will come for them, as they don't respond to interviews. As for balanced? Please. Nothing in this has been balanced. Hawk is getting all offended becuase of this, but nobody else is willing to write a newspaper, dru is backing him up with opinions, and I just find the lot of them rather annoying. I have great respect for several members of this forum who don't get upset that this issue was such a focus on WRECKLESS. I am trying, believe me, to make the next issue thoroughly not about them, but ELITE, who is upset here that I focus on WRECKLESS, refused to answer my interviews, making it that I can't focus on them. Hypocritical, to be sure, and it's quite annoying.

Point 1

I am far from upset on your banter.

Point 2

DezXiV who have you contacted regarding interviews ?

DeletedUser3049

I'm not backing up hawk i always post before he does ....

Hey someone has to criticize and i actually work as a book critic in real life , but that is beside the point , nowhere did i say the newspaper was not good on the contrary i found it quite interesting to read , it made me laugh , it made me cry it took me on that roller coaster of feels and i'm actually waiting to read the next part that's the only reason i'm even coming back to this thread.

DeletedUser44027

Well, I suppose my sarcastic apology deserved this sarcastic response. I'll try by best to continue unbiased :p

DeletedUser

Look Dez I appreciate you doing your due diligence but hurry up already. This should be at leastttt a weekly event :) Good job though haha as I said. People should have just read where I said the whole first issue in a hurry did it on what he knew about post but hey. Who reads these days. :D

DeletedUser11965

Look Dez I appreciate you doing your due diligence but hurry up already. This should be at leastttt a weekly event :) Good job though haha as I said. People should have just read where I said the whole first issue in a hurry did it on what he knew about post but hey. Who reads these days. :D

This is voluntary by him. :)

DeletedUser

This is voluntary by him. :)

Mostly if not all sarcasm haha. I do know and appreciate his efforts to make the forums a lot more interesting however a little jesting never hurt anyone haha :D

DeletedUser45334

it was a funny read. i liked it. i do feel it's one-sided but as was mentioned that will always be the case when discussing ones own alliance.

dez, i wonder how you plan to make the next issues less biased? You mentioned giving interviews, but seeing as how you are a part of a very aggressive alliance, i can't imagine many alliance leaders actually discussing anything with you. You know what I mean?

i respect the political tactics and I realize there will be P&P in this newspaper. but in these interviews, will you print whatever is said to you? Even if it is meant to sway opinions, just as your wreckless article was? or will you be editing what gets put in?

Maybe more statistics would be nice as well. If it's a newspaper I would like to see stats.

Just some suggestions, appreciate the effort

DeletedUser44027

Well, crazy, I happen to be an ocean leader. So yes, the leaders do occasionally discuss things with me.

DeletedUser45334

fair enough... so do you plan to edit these interviews or will the alliances be able to say what they want in the article?

DeletedUser44027

Well, Private kills won't get an unadulterated interview, because they don't bother giving me an interview in the first place. In any case, I will be posting next issue shortly, in a day or two, and from there I'll go on to look at some prime alliances escaping the public eye (daveinator- your cue :p)

DeletedUser45334

well not sure who you talked to in PK but as the diplomat I would love to do one. you never asked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.