Question How are top 8 artifacts determined in Olympus world?

For the purpose of distributing artifacts, how are the top 8 alliances determined in an Olympus world? I know the team that holds Olympus until time limit is reached will be the winner. Does the number 2 artifact prize go to the next alliance with the most points? Most temples? If nobody else holds Olympus at all, what determines number 3-8?

I have looked through the wiki, but cannot find an answer.

Thank you!

BLG-CH

Phrourach
Here it says **ranking is based on endgame ranking. If there are less than 8 alliances involved in the endgame, the ranking defaults to alliance points. For more details, please see the FAQs in post 2.

So I interpret that in the sense that if only one alliance held olympus then it will default to alliance points for the other places.

Last olympus world only one alliance held olympus and on the olympus leader board there was only one alliance iirc.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yes this is correct. The artifacts rewards will default to alliance points for the alliances not on the endgame ranking which is based on time spent holding Olympus. So if only one alliance ever holds Olympus ranks 2-8 will be determined by alliance points.