How has the PLAYERS of Grepolis changed?

DeletedUser

And since when Dora has AU started to plea for mercy? If you are WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!

So you'll have to say it louder....

And besides, no one but you and your cronies care if Matt comes back. For the rest of Delos, I think I can safely say, Hurray! He's gone!

And now for you....... would you like to "fly" out of Delos or would you like to "sink" out of Delos? The way you go is really your choice.... so choose wisely....(SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

ok, I have -rep'd every person on here who made this thread a pissin match between everyone and Matt.

Going back on topic, I think that believing in your players, both enemies and friends is what made Epsilon (and I guess Pi) so fun. You were enemies, but you had respect. So I guess rather than saying it is a new era of grepo, it would be safer to say that some worlds were just extra extraordinary. yes?

DeletedUser

ok, I have -rep'd every person on here who made this thread a pissin match between everyone and Matt.
It is a related topic. It kind of seems like your just trying to find a reason to -rep everyone lol. Exploro brought up his request since in a way it was related to this topic, and people responded. Not sure how thats so off topic that you had to take the time to -rep everyone here.

DeletedUser

Hmm maybe i will -rep everyone as well for teh lulz :p Dom's right, she wasnt picking out a specific event (i dont believe) its a general thread.

DeletedUser

Lol, this is rather amusing. Two guys who probably don't even play in this world coming in here and trying to remember the good ol' days of epsilon and de-repping everyone who actually talks about the world that this forums is made for. You can be nostalgic for epsilon elsewhere. I hope you don't mind me asking, but don't you have something better to do than -rep everyone? It takes a while for everyone, especially if you leave a comment on them like you did mine ;)

Maybe you could try actually playing the game?

DeletedUser29786

In with the topic of this thread please could Aurora have a ceasefire on all Mat's cities for a while? He has gone afk and I would like to see him return to this world.

Exploro, Matt sniped many of our early CS attempts. While I have never been fond of him as a person I think everyone who has had dealings with him on this server knows that he is an extremely active player and a skilled player. Considering the early snipes I think its safe to say he quit when he saw the writing on the wall. Consider it a special honor that he was a big enough thorn in our side to get three allies to coordinate a strike against him. I would be surprised if he did not activate VM before walking away so the discussion is probably a waste anyhow as additional citys that were not part of our early OP will probably be protected for some time anyhow.

DeletedUser

Lol, this is rather amusing. Two guys who probably don't even play in this world coming in here and trying to remember the good ol' days of epsilon and de-repping everyone who actually talks about the world that this forums is made for. You can be nostalgic for epsilon elsewhere. I hope you don't mind me asking, but don't you have something better to do than -rep everyone? It takes a while for everyone, especially if you leave a comment on them like you did mine ;)

Maybe you could try actually playing the game?

One guy who doesnt play the world actually. And i never played Epsilon either. And nope, nothing better to do. My homework is way to boring and easy.

DeletedUser6029

I wasn't mowrun.... It was a broad question based off of my observations on this world. It plays very differently...it does not mean I am referring to "play style"

Oh yes.... I believe my profile state I play Delos....don't you feel foolish?

DeletedUser

Just popping in for a second but just because some things are under a world forum in which doesn't mean people who aren't in that world shouldn't always be able to post there..just sayin...

If you want my opinion dom I don't see why we should contact members on the island when you wish to settle there. I never saw that on Rho when I first started to now in the later worlds.

DeletedUser

Oh yes.... I believe my profile state I play Delos....don't you feel foolish?

No I really don't feel foolish at all, because I didn't look in the first place. There's no player under your name in Delos and I'm not going to go looking on your profile to see if you play here or not, because honestly I don't really care. And it's under the about me tab in your profile. I never click on peoples external forums profiles and read the whole thing lol. What's your delos name?

DeletedUser6029

nunya :D

Seriously, this isn't about Delos verses the world. I have already said I was asking here because this is my current world. You are simply being a porker.... It was a question, it was discussed, I have realized that it is not a case of players have changed, but the dynamics I played in were the exception. Now....if you feel you have to continue to carry this torch for some stupid reason that makes no sense to anyone but your lunchroom, be my guest. But please, post your soapbox on another forum, I am not interested in pissing matches...thanks though.

DeletedUser

No one named nunya in delos either. Maybe your just speaking another language, just like what does mowrun mean? All I was commenting on originally is that exploro's post was actually related to the thread. He was requesting us to stop on mat, which was part of the topic that you created. You were asking why no one ever made treaties with each other anymore due to a members circumstances, then proceded to shoot down exploro's request. A bit hypocritical.

DeletedUser

No one named nunya in delos either. Maybe your just speaking another language, just like what does mowrun mean? All I was commenting on originally is that exploro's post was actually related to the thread. He was requesting us to stop on mat, which was part of the topic that you created. You were asking why no one ever made treaties with each other anymore due to a members circumstances, then proceded to shoot down exploro's request. A bit hypocritical.

I hope your joking about the nunya and mowrun thing :p (sorry dom, had o :D)

DeletedUser6029

No, you see....I was commenting on a thread I had read in another world....where the guy was in cancer treatment, and was attacked even though he put it out there that he was going through some hard times. It got me thinking about TrulyYummy. And then I noticed different dynamics on Delos that seemed just odd to me as far as how the people of my old world (and I thought the old mentality) I see Mel on FoE. We were all friends despite the fact that she was YS. you get my drift now?

We never landed on an island with an ally without talking to the people on that island first....
We were considerate of emergencies that happened in peoples lives. Now, Baudy made a good point. As did everyone else who posted on that aspect. I was not referring to pissing matches of who is playing and who is a sorry player and who is helping etc etc. This is a war game and that sort of stuff is to be expected. There just was a comradery and friendship with enemy alliances that seems to be missing here. THAT was my point. Exploro's comments were not what this post is about.

DeletedUser

Yes shadis I am joking ;)
And I recognize that while that was not the topic that was you started, exploro's comment it is related in a way. I get what your saying, about how the game has changed with respect to people coming to agreements, or even being able to talk to each other anymore without arguing.

DeletedUser6029

bah...it has changed...I don't think it has degraded exactly. We just have to learn how to maneuver in the new dynamic. I have found I dislike only one player I have come across so far.....

Jason of the are nots. Other than that I argue with Daveio...but that is nothing new.