how long for 3 against 1

DeletedUser

how long does it take for 3 alliances to destroy 1 alliance????

as we all know a few weeks ago LD decided to attack Auroras CSs. while AU and LD were still green. they used a shared claims tab and sucker pucnhed AU.

next LD decided to take a few innactive cities, and nodcrush went around this forum bragging about the innactive players his alliance had taken.

ER obvioulsy because they still cant stand on there own to feet, they were always going to follow LD. even though LD took in EGW before ER could do anything other than snipe an AU CS that was landed in EGW. so ER are basically an MRA

AU fought back by taking 2 big active players cities in the shape of the gryphon(they also lost alot of LS in there poor attempts to break it) they also lost thomas1025 and then kicked him even though he was an active contributing member.

there have been a few other battles but mostly just LD and ER wasting resources trying to take innactive cities or 2500 pointers of me which incidentally gave me 2 slots.

so far this war has trimmed AU into better shape. now that we dont have those cowards/ liabilities in o44 always asking o55 to send bireme to them all the time. and the inferior players whose names i dont even recognized hae either been conquered or kicked. in summary every incoming CS support request has pretty much been sniped.

yesterday on 1 island turbopanzer was busy being CSd by LD. (still part of the alliance) we killed 3 of the CSs that were there. nice easy BP. and then we landed a CS in the 10K city which is now ours.at the same time we had a CS in a former AU who i told to start contributing more because he didnt do anything for the team. and he knew this so he ghosted without even a msg for us or to hand over cities. so we CSd the 10k ghost. and there comes incoming of LD.many many more LS sunk 500ish i think. get your credit cards out LD and get some more gold to rebuild those.

so LD knowing they had done nothing to any true active contributing memebr of AU. the same people that made AU what it was. LD decided to turn on COHESION and start conquering them instead. and i believe ER have gone back to conquering innacives in o55 again

so how long does it take 3 alliances to destroy 1 alliance(that has spies)???? really it shouldnt take long. but i think the answer is who knows how long. its pretty much rourkes drift out here in o55 and that AU being the british and EOD ER LD being the ZULUS(with there dirty dishonorable tactics and there heavy gold players)

now you guys can make the excuses. whats going on in the AXIS OF EVIL. you guy sare seriously slacking. are you to scared to attack me. or are you just going to bolt me

DeletedUser

Mathchew Dude its News Years Eve, stop Jiving and start drinking.

Man you's bleating is putting you in serious jeopardy of replacing Nod on my naughty list for next year (but only if Nod dude can take a 3rd city before next xmas, yo tough task i know LOL).

I been sharing sherry and mince pies with my little helpers (hic) in other worlds, now they are knowlegable dudes hailing from ER, LD, and Auroras, so, interesting to hear straight from them, man my last two visits were both spot on, heres my new years offering before the sherry starts talking.

Mathchew you's wrong this time bro, from what i'm hearing in my convos truth is the only thing destroying Auroras crew is Aurora themselves. Word i hear is you had yourselfs a decent number of respect players from the beginning, but you lost many of them because of the way the "good ship Auroras" was being steered and the passengers you had along for the ride. Dude i'm hearing that some of those passengers had 5 and 6 suitcases on board and yet wouldn't open them to help the others in need.

Man you've seen members of Auroras with 5 and 6 cities not even sending one Light Ship or Bireme between them while the same crew with 2 and 3 cities willingly made presents of big numbers. Cost you a couple of good players.

Arrogance a big contributor in Auroras crew downfall too bro' sadly you is one of the worst when it comes to arrogance. Word is there was a 44/55 divide in the crew, lot of those comfortable 5 and 6 city passengers resided in 55. What i'm hearing is that you had some good players in 44 who were always active, man even some dudes with one city always sending what they had for the cause. Seems you never made the most of the opportunities that were there in 44 with dudes like Mathchew just dissin' - arrogant, Santa ain't no fan of LD bro but facts they are a tighter knit crew than Auroras, man do Creghan and Forseti care whether they are sending their lights and biremes to Oceans 44 54 55 or 46 ? ..... no of course they don't, they send wherever needed. Big big difference.

Mathchew dude still dis's but seems you lost some undervalued crew members from 44, real life, the above and finally self preservation being the reasons i'm receiving. Man you whinging about "o55 Rourkes Drift", whattabout O44 Rharcs Drift?

This dude was disillusioned with a capital D. I'm hearing the same 6 or 7 dudes always sending gifts, none from the "building kings with 5 and 6 cities in O55 though, know what i'm saying here, cities under attack and none of the Auroras top 5 helping , too busy building nice cities man, the dude quit and can't blame the man. One thing though bro, you hearing his badge given to an ER player you drunk too much, Aurora connection at the time.

Auroras have pressed the self destruct button is the message being delivered, bad decision making and dudes building cities rather than armies had theirs crew sliding.

Future? How long will Auroras crew last?, as long as LD dudes want, Auroras crew is finished, LD will strengthen, best players from ER will join LD (?) ship, including the ones they've borrowed (sorry mike), leadership change will happen dudes, (sorry Nod) biggest battle will eventually come from O34.

Happy new year dudes.

DeletedUser

Lol, I can't believe I read that whole thing...there is sooooooo much bs in mats massive wall of words

DeletedUser

Mathchew Dude its News Years Eve, stop Jiving and start drinking.

Man you's bleating is putting you in serious jeopardy of replacing Nod on my naughty list for next year (but only if Nod dude can take a 3rd city before next xmas, yo tough task i know LOL).

I been sharing sherry and mince pies with my little helpers (hic) in other worlds, now they are knowlegable dudes hailing from ER, LD, and Auroras, so

Mathchew you's wrong this time bro, from what i'm hearing in my convos truth is the only thing destroying Auroras crew is Aurora themselves. Word i hear is you had yourselfs a decent number of respect players from the beginning, but you lost many of them because of the way the "good ship Auroras" was being steered and the passengers you had along for the ride. Dude i'm hearing that some of those passengers had 5 and 6 suitcases on board and yet wouldn't open them to help the others in need.

Man you've seen members of Auroras with 5 and 6 cities not even sending one Light Ship or Bireme between them while the same crew with 2 and 3 cities willingly made presents of big numbers. Cost you a couple of good players.

dudes like Mathchew just dissin' -

Mathchew dude still dis's but seems you lost some undervalued crew members from 44, real life, the above and finally self preservation being the reasons i'm receiving. Man you whinging about "o55 Rourkes Drift", whattabout O44 Rharcs Drift?

I'm hearing the same 6 or 7 dudes always sending gifts,
you hearing his badge given to an ER player you drunk too much, Aurora connection at the time.

Auroras have pressed the self destruct button is the message being delivered,

Future? How long will Auroras crew last?, as long as LD dudes want, Auroras crew is finished, LD will strengthen, best players from ER will join LD (?) ship, including the ones they've borrowed (sorry mike), leadership change will happen dudes, (sorry Nod) biggest battle will eventually come from O34.

ive got rid of some of your own jiving and bleating. your using words like HEARING, someone said this? someone said that?
so why comment on something you know nothing about, are you an idiot or something. why do i care what you think LOL.

like i already mentioned. AURORA is being ganged up on with dirty tricks. and aurora has not lost anything yet. so why are people saying aurora is finished. im merely pointing out auroras victories. nandil is the only aurora player to of lost a working and ready city. that wasnt extremely vulnerable. weve taken 1 too.

dude if you knew anything you would know i have 7 LD CSs killed in offense. and alot more killed in defence. LD are having there CSs sunk everyday. thats why they have started conquering COHESION instead. because they can only conquer noobs and innactives. please do not post on what you know nothing about ok. and as for there being a divide in o55/o44. its plain and simple o44 asked for 055 birs all the time. and then it would take like 9 hours for a recall

i had a colony in o54/44 border. and guess what?? i had 2 incoming CSs i had to snipe myself from my other cities that were hours away in 55. but there were AURORAS o44 cowards that could of helped. i recieved some birs of regentrob. he is a hero and ghosted instead of running. another 10birs off a coward. that was it. so maybe that is the divide you talk about because all of those active skilled players we had in 44 wouldnt lift a finger for me when they were the closest. so im glad to see the back of them. there was no rourkes drift in 44. none of them had incoming, because they were to busy being recruited by ER and LD only rhaurc did and then catfish risin weeks after the war started and he was crying about having LS attacks against him(BIG DEAL). none of them helped out when it was all going down in 55. they could of stacked but they didnt.the only ones that were cool was bigone2003 rhaurc reppilf regentrob. the others did nothing when the war started because they knew they could run. simples.

and yes i will be drinking. the night is still young

@sacredsnake. um just be quiet dude what do you know, ive seen you putting your nose where nod farts in another thread, your pathetic. snakes have no backbone and you certainly dont. so you just crawl around on your belly trying to survive with brown nosing instead of fighting

we have a hardcore of actives and none of us have been scratched. so nobody talk about AU being finished its pathetic if you think we are finished send your CSs to my city or another one of our true members. it wont happen though will it because you know we are not finished

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive nothing against guys that want to jump ship. But if you want bp's and want action, then join Aurora and you will grow far faster here without the need to spend gold on growth. If you want to sit in safety with nothing going on, or are not that active then dont join an alliance like us because you will get rimmed. You need to be active and understand how the game works, it really is survival of the fittest, it will test you as a player. We have 3 very good alliances in EoD, ER and LD targeting our members, so expect to be busy and expect to lose a city or two on your travels. But if you work as a part of our strong team you will do well here and enjoy the challenge.

Just remember guys, its a game of BP's for 18+ months...How you get them is down to you. You can use gold and resources to keep those Festivals going...Our you can join Aurora and have many victory parades. And the active guys in Aurora up to now, have no shortage of bp's I can tell you.. And that's why they stay here...Its exciting with plenty of stuff happening and isnt that what we all want...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36294

All,

ssshhhhhhh let me tell you a secret...

As long as Mathchew90 is with AURORA they cant be beaten :>>>>

DeletedUser

All,

ssshhhhhhh let me tell you a secret...

As long as Mathchew90 is with AURORA they cant be beaten :>>>>

with all due respect. i know i come across as big headed sometimes and really im not. it just sounds like that. nobody says nod is big headed or arrogant when he is busy starting threads about LD victories and AUs apparent demise.

im just sticking up for my alliance(i think you and most of LD would do the same), and i know i say stupid things in the process, but so do other people when they say AU is finished and AU are getting ther behinds kicked. which is completely not true. i am trying to give my allies some credit. especially the ones that have stuck around in the face of overwhelming odds.

@ex. im partial to a bit of gold aswell. but as of the past month ive not been able to earn any free gold. i thin ive been blacklisted by all the surveys/registrations. i stopped picking up my phone for the last few weeks. if i wasnt a bum i would buy gold too. but what you said is true, LD ER EOD(the axis of evil) are just trimming the fat. and underneath that fat is lean muscle. and i dont think the axis want to trim away any more fat let alone the muscle.

happy NY evry1, i just hope i make it back from camden town in time for when peacetime ends just incase someon wants some

DeletedUser5554

Didn't even read the whole thing ps are you implying that AU isn't friends with HORDE and Myrmidons anymore? (;

Also your alliance is pretty much deconstructed considering only 5 of you are "doing anything" anymore and that's against inactives in an attempt to make yourself look better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh I quit Delos a few days ago to head my little team on calydon, but people like you were the reason that I left Aurora mat....you and your bad attitude (and a few others bad attitudes) and the noobs that can't fight. Don't get my wrong, I like exploro but I don't support a sinking ship

DeletedUser

How long for 3 against 1 you asked.. I am sorry but it is not just (1) alliance we are fighting. If your not Green or Blue you are red. Tho (LD), (ER) and (E.O.D) has been focused on your Au more than others alliances. That does not mean we should give you our undivided attention. With-Out Au fighting back it would get Boring fast to be honest only Au and Mermaids are fighting (E.O.D) no on else has even tried. The war that is not going to well for you guys in the South. I have been keep tabs.

DeletedUser

with all due respect. i know i come across as big headed sometimes and really im not. it just sounds like that. nobody says nod is big headed or arrogant when he is busy starting threads about LD victories and AUs apparent demise.

im just sticking up for my alliance(i think you and most of LD would do the same), and i know i say stupid things in the process, but so do other people when they say AU is finished and AU are getting ther behinds kicked. which is completely not true. i am trying to give my allies some credit. especially the ones that have stuck around in the face of overwhelming odds.

@ex. im partial to a bit of gold aswell. but as of the past month ive not been able to earn any free gold. i thin ive been blacklisted by all the surveys/registrations. i stopped picking up my phone for the last few weeks. if i wasnt a bum i would buy gold too. but what you said is true, LD ER EOD(the axis of evil) are just trimming the fat. and underneath that fat is lean muscle. and i dont think the axis want to trim away any more fat let alone the muscle.

happy NY evry1, i just hope i make it back from camden town in time for when peacetime ends just incase someon wants some

Nod has a reason for just about everything he does with-in the game Grepolis and on the external Forums.. He is not stupid by any means or Big headed as you call it. What he is doing is type of strategy called War Propaganda. He is much better than i could ever be... Trust me if i was as good as Nod you would be seeing a bunch of posts from Deboy1 on the externals.

For the players who don't know what strategy/Propaganda means:

Strategy:(Greek "στρατηγία" (strategia), "art of troop leader; office of general, command, generalship"[1]) Strategy is a general plan of action, encompassing a long period of time, to achieve a complicated goals.

Propaganda: Is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument.

DeletedUser

Trust me if i was as good as Nod you would be seeing a bunch of posts from Deboy1 on the externals

me or ex must be rubbing off on you. are you talking in 3rd person, can someone please chastise him for doing this. like they do to me lol :D

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser5554

Well I mean someone has to take your place after all you have been running out of entertaining things to say seeing as how its the same run on speech from you everytime. :)

DeletedUser

How long for 3 against 1 you asked.. I am sorry but it is not just (1) alliance we are fighting. If your not Green or Blue you are red. Tho (LD), (ER) and (E.O.D) has been focused on your Au more than others alliances. That does not mean we should give you our undivided attention. With-Out Au fighting back it would get Boring fast to be honest only Au and Mermaids are fighting (E.O.D) no on else has even tried. The war that is not going to well for you guys in the South. I have been keep tabs.

Are HORDE not fighting you guys as well?

DeletedUser

Nope i they haven't attacked us in well over two months. If they say they have please ask for a Report. I would love to see it as well.

DeletedUser

exploro only Au and Mermaids are even trying to fight (E.O.D). HORDE has given up for the most part on offense. They are recruiting some if not all of the left over RedRum alliance members.

But good new for you and Jason. It looks like Other Rim alliance's don't like that we are moving South, East and West. So you might have more alliances asking to join your cause or help in the War effort.

Also i don't remember when the last Au attack was on (E.O.D). I think maybe 1-2 weeks ago. don't quote me on that. I just don'
t remember a lot has been going on in Real life.

DeletedUser

Oh how i love the Drama in here!! Just like watching afternoon soaps! I'm just surprized none of the mermaids post.

DeletedUser12667

Oh I quit Delos a few days ago

LOL you rimmed yourself:D

I dont play here, but as I was scrolling down the forum main page, the 3 ally's vs 1 ally caught my eye and curosity got the better of me. So I looked:eek:

Anyway, you ask how long it takes 3 ally's to take down 1, well in Xi my alliance stood against 6 or 7 alliances hitting us from every direction, and the same in Cornith. And diplo was not used, if the flag wasn't blue it was red. So I am not sure how long 3 ally's will take to kill 1, but I can say that 6 or 7 ally's were unable to take just 1.

If your not Green or Blue you are red.

Close bud;) Take the "Green or" out of that statement and it will be spot on:p