how long for 3 against 1

DeletedUser

Most servers i have played on you would be 100% right hilop

I am not a fan of Green in my Oceans never have been. LD and ER have proven Leaders and great members to boot. It seems that quite a few of our members know one another and are always willing to help. I have never been on a Server with (3) completely different alliances that are able to work so well together. Most leaders have Ego problems or just plain selfish. I could be wrong but i believe that all Leaders from the Alliance's (Empire of death, Lacking Diplomacy & Exiled Renegades) are all adults so that helps us out quite a bit with teamwork. Dissension isn't even an issue or problem.

DeletedUser1405

I can't believe this thread, Exploro, i had no problem with you and your posts, but when you sit there and criticise Nod for his posts then let the thread op continue to run his mouth off in here then there is something very wrong.

As for the question in the title, it will take as long as the 3 alliances want it to. They are not just looking at One alliance, check the stats.

DeletedUser

I can't believe this thread, Exploro, i had no problem with you and your posts, but when you sit there and criticise Nod for his posts then let the thread op continue to run his mouth off in here then there is something very wrong.

As for the question in the title, it will take as long as the 3 alliances want it to. They are not just looking at One alliance, check the stats.

its funny how nobody actually tackles the points made in my first post. everyones trying to hijack this thread and talk about other stuff. last i heard "Aurora is done" hahah. we all know thats not true. you have diverted your attention away from us, and started going back to picking on weaker alliances, maybe because it is not beneficial for you to fight us anymore. it is to costly for you.

and it isnt exploro critiscizing nod it was me, everything i say is lies or im arrogant. but everything nod says is gospel. nod is allowed tomake threads of LD vicotories but mathchew is not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

its funny how nobody actually tackles the points made in my first post.

You know actually I sorta did.

3 against 1, dishonering a PACT. I touched on both of those, as 3 on 1 is actually fun for the 1:D And if you dont have a PACT then you dont have to worry about it being broken and then back stabbed. But I seem to have a different outlook than most. I would rather be rimmed in an alliance that wants to have its stats earned not achieved by friending threats. The way I see it, you PACT an alliance that has cities in your ocean, that is on the same lines as the school bully who picks on the weak kids in school. And 3 on 1 is yesterdays news, when you have every alliance in Delos against just your alliance, and your alliance is prevailing that warrants a bit of banter on how awesome your alliance is.

But that is just how I see grepo. And the ingame msg's with those attacking me or the ones I attacked made the battles more enjoyable. As there is nothing better than sending a msg to another when you cleared his city. And it is even better when he replies after he returned the favor of catching you off guard and clearing your city:D

Life is short, enjoy the enemy for giving you a reason to play:)

DeletedUser

Watch it hilop, reason is not often seen on these forums, people might not know how to react :)

DeletedUser5554

Mathchew you say it so many times. You gained one city to tie it and suddenly "OMG GUISE LD IS TERRIBLE LOL" but then you went on a huge losing streak. "LD is good and my alliance blows". Then you turn cheek again and say that LD is terrible because you conquered an inactive again. I mean you're most credible win is arguably Gryphon and that's because unlike everyone else she doesn't really call for help. Everything else failed or took a laughable number of times for even another alliance to get. The only person who's commitment is unwavered on that WHOLE alliance is actually Exploro who while I may not agree with can at least stick by his guns.

ALL of you guys otherwise have either asked to join LD, asked to make a splinter alliance with bs terms, OR is leaving your alliance. Heck I've seen you berating you're troops first hand. Good job PS if Exploro cut you chances are AU commitment would rise significantly. Thank God you declined my first offer to you to join us when we got the first upper hand because the way I see it there's really no working with you unless everything is 100% which will never happen at this point in the game.

As for standing 3 vs 1 and how long it will take probably a bit considering all that's left of AU is a small buffer zone in both their area's of interest and what inactives they can take near us to slow it down. Everything you have to say about your glorious stand is A: lies and brought on yourselves and B: lies because the stats say you pretty much are getting destroyed.

DeletedUser

Stats don't Lie.. Please let me know How many Horde/Au/Mermaids members have taken a city away from (E.o.D)?... I will save you the trouble of finding the answer it is ( 0 ).

DeletedUser

Hilop, you are very correct my friend..:)

To be in Aurora is far more challenging than to be in one of the 3 higher ranking alliances taking us out. I have nothing against members jumping ship/creating a splinter group..I just dont understand why they would want to? Is the aim of game just to join the best alliance so you can sim? Or are you out for a challenge and some action?

My gaming experience in Delos is fun, there is always something going on..Ive been in the better alliances and life is pretty boring and easy.

DeletedUser5554

AU isn't that challenging on our side though mainly because its 5 players doing anything and usually only taking what's considered a free city. But you are correct playing for AU would be hard and i'd respect that POV.... Had you actually been practicing that oh so beautiful preach instead of trying to take the easy way out every time. Also pacting with the biggest MRA shows tons of desperation and not wanting to challenge yourself. Also of the 5 players 3 have all approached me or suggested about breaking off.

DeletedUser

AU isn't that challenging on our side though mainly because its 5 players doing anything and usually only taking what's considered a free city. But you are correct playing for AU would be hard and i'd respect that POV.... Had you actually been practicing that oh so beautiful preach instead of trying to take the easy way out every time. Also pacting with the biggest MRA shows tons of desperation and not wanting to challenge yourself. Also of the 5 players 3 have all approached me or suggested about breaking off.

Yes you keep mentioning these players that want to break off. Im sure your head grew a couple of more sizes as soon as they messaged you too..:)

Nodcrush profile page; Overall War Record: 31-2-0 in my two years time my programs have been successful when followed. When not followed I usually take it to someone who WILL follow it and make an example of why it works.

DeletedUser1405

The point i am trying to make in my earlier post is that whenever Nod makes a post there are posts everywhere criticising him now when Mathew(whatever his name is) makes a post its all good. The posts are nrmally the same, players talking about wins and losses s if One is bad then surely they both must be, but on the other hand if One is good then they both are.

DeletedUser

I dislike the tactics that Nodcrush uses...Ive seen the PM's that have been forward to me from my members AND members of our allies. He makes up stories to try and make our alliance crumble from within..Maybe because he is too scared to fight the conflict? I dont know.

You may say its part of the game, Deboy1 is obviously a fan of these tactics but I find spreading stories that are just not true to be childish. His little hints that 3 Aurora members have talked of creating a splinter group, = is again just words to create an unrest. Its just so Aurora members reading these forums start to think that Aurora is unstable. It makes them think that they should maybe seek a replacement alliance. Its part of the game no doubt and Nod is very good at this type of stuff. Its like the whole pact with LD, all built on the Nodcrush tower of BS.

Why cant the guy just have a normal conflict? So far he has PM'd all my members accusing me of saying they are a spy for LD. He has PM'd my members asking if they would then like to spy for LD themselves. He has PM'd our allies asking why would they want to pact with such a pathetic alliance like Aurora. and that we will back stab them. It goes on and on.

DeletedUser5554

Exploro you used identical tactics if I recall. My memory is a little fuzzy but something about eventually breaking pacts and trying to find allies with HF. Idk I may be wrong not like there's a bunch of screen shots and skype convos posted all over....OH right there are...

And actually if you must know I can spend a little time and forward the request to you. If anything is a tower of BS we should take a look at your demands and whining. I mean lets be honest Exploro you act like you're the victim here but you only became the victim because you tried to victimize LD and it back fired.

Also if I recall you tried to PM our members desperately asking if they would join AU. You also had a spy in EoD and certainly didn't think anything was wrong with that. Same with going behind our backs looking for allies to fight us. Or even talking to our allies about how useless we are right in front of us. I don't mind you disagreeing with my tactics but do me a favor and please not have been doing it or still be doing it yourself. It makes me lose respect and is really annoying to myself and I feel others.

DeletedUser

Here we go again, round and round like a broken record. We only contacted HF when we knew what you were up to. We never did pact with them, they were just talks...You were taking our MRA claims leaked from our forum by your spy, when we were allies?. So we had talks with HF as we knew you were both at war, we talked about maybe a joint effort. It was talks only because at that time we were also still unsure whether LD could be more trustworthy under Forseti leadership.

And yes I will gladly take on Forseti and Cregan here at Aurora. Why not? It would turn us into a very strong alliance in the core. I will keep trying to recruit them too while I remain founder of Aurora..There is a huge challenge for a top ranking player to join an underdog alliance and help change it's fortunes..;)

DeletedUser5554

Because you keep talking about fair fights like a broken record. :p Before HF nobody was up to anything really. Don't get us wrong we saw your leaders screaming for our blood that's how you got bugged to begin with. But we still tried to work with you guys despite not being to fond of you. Believe it or not Exploro I kept the pact going much longer than it should have for awhile and on other days they also helped keep it going. Overall I was probably one of the last people to lose faith in AU just thought you wanted to know Exploro. But yes technically you guys started it by talking about breaking pact. So us not being push overs decided to react.

Also isn't that a lot like taking the challenge away? Basically what you just said is "I love the challenge....but I want an easier fight lets poach players" hahaha none of that make sense really.

So kids for those of you who are confused here's what our professionals at LD have done for you! We made an Exploro book of translations.Crikey the Exploro is a very fascinating and somewhat slow creature a lot of what it says has many different meanings here's a list of examples.

Phrase - Definition format
1. I want to be your ally - I'm going to kill you in your sleep.
2. I'm an honorable person- I have every intention of conquering your players
3. Why aren't you honorable too?- They really are but i'm just a hypocrite but hey these guys can't be too smart maybe they won't notice i'm blatantly lying.
4. Omg guy's lets have a fair fight- I really tried multiple times to make it unfair in my advantage but since that backfired i'm going to cry more than Rex Ryan after a losing season.
5. LD wants us to do what they want- They really aren't that demanding i'm just crying a river over small things because I have control issues.
6. My members are loyal- a quarter of my alliance has left me in no time what so ever and another chunk have spied for me or tried to leave.
7. Nodcrush is full of BS- Maybe by saying this everyone will stop thinking i'm full of it...Nope didn't work? Maybe doing it again will help.
8. Nod quit repeating yourself- Great I made a demand now time to bring up the same old broken points.

The sad thing is Exploro is all these points have been proven to be true. Even more sad is that we did actually give you multiple opportunities to work with us to which you blew off and then turned to insult several of us. We then suggested dealing with another AU leader would probably be better to which you said you would handle it or it wouldn't be handled. So honestly despite all those screen shots from earlier you can't really say we didn't try to work with you. Now you're just all in a fit because you're paying the price.

DeletedUser

Of course you was the guy to try and keep this Mickey mouse pact alive as long as possible. You are scared of any real decent conflict. You ran a mile when EGW got their 2nd CS in an ER city...In fact you couldnt wait to pact with them and then take all their best members...So much for helping poor ER who were in disarray at that time. What were those famous words to your closest allies? That's it "we are sidelined"..Why dont you grow a pair Nod?

If Cregan and Forseti join us, do you seriously think the challenge is over? lol..Its only over under "im going to pact with all the best alliances because im scared Nodcrush"...Get out there and own the core. Matt is completely right you are gutless!...You basically inherited a great alliance from DW and yet destroyed it playing sims city.

DeletedUser5554

So you're implying you didn't plan to work with us really? Thanks :)

And not really actually we took AU on head on and pretty much have held you to everything but inactives and I think 2 active conquests. We weren't afraid of AU to begin with last I checked YOU approached US first with a NAP offer blatantly saying that if you fought us early it wouldn't end well. We immediately said no to that then revisited it upon discovering a coalition of MRA's on all sides and realizing a four way mutual agreement was a good way to go about it seeing as how tearing up each other would have led to distractions. As for being sidelined as we said 50 times we would have been more available if we weren't doing our part AND AU's part who was a huge bust in 55 in terms of fighting. On top of that you refused to give your own support. PS we DID in fact help ER but couldn't continue at a high level of it as things intensified in our own areas. We were respected by EGW and aside from Sassy eventually got them into the fold of our coalition again all of which have returned to ER now. When we did show up to the fight we caught EGW off guard and annabell and sassy admitted had they known that was coming they wouldn't have even bothered trying it.

Lets cut the bull here Exploro you're the one who is gutless I've led LD with the help of Forseti and Hassan and I think we've done pretty damn good for ourselves having not lost a war, being the top attackers, and having made smart decisions. To top it off you view yourself as the "better" alliance yet you've been reduced to a small circle in 55 and it not like you didn't have the chance to stop it you had tons of them and even had me right in a hot zone. At this time I received ZERO attacks from AU morale wasn't a factor there, you view me a trash so obviously I shouldn't have been able to stop you. Yet some how you lost it all every toss up zone went our way in a heart beat. As for being gutless if I was gutless I would have let you had your way with LD out of fear of what would happen. Instead I saw I bode my time, I tried to be fair and convince you otherwise subtly, and ultimately it didn't work. So I differed to plan B kick AU's sorry butts across the ocean and make them desperate. Plan B ended up working out a lot more cleanly than I thought considering you guys have presented little challenge to us.

I think you're just all mad and acting out because you're finally starting to realize AU's predicament. Everything is unhinging and falling apart I feel as once again AU has yet to make a single impressive attack since probably the first days of the war. You're literally the fighting Nandil's now who also has grown pretty sick of that situation. You were the one trying to find allies behind our backs, planning to break pact, and ultimately trying to pummel on to our islands to fuel your war effort on us as stated in your own forums. You say it was a reaction but this popped up IMMEDIATELY after the pact happened...riiiighhht. ;) I think you need to stop whining it's just making you look worse and worse buddy. Also something I don't get if i'm gutless and LD was run into the ground by me and considered total trash then what does that make you Exploro...?I mean AU is struggling just to survive right now and feeding off the scraps of 55 so I mean it's not like you're in any position to talk trash. Maybe you're just mad because you realize what you had and could of had but then you decided to be a noob and threw it all away...Also I hear your new allies feel the same way as I do about you....Nice ;)

PS Matt has also suggested he would leave for a splinter alliance....Just thought I would ruin that for you.

DeletedUser

Yep...Like I said....This is Nodcrush's war right here in the forums, or through PM's..This is where he shines and this is what he is good at..The little digs he puts in there like "even your allies feel the same as I do" and "Matt even wants to start a splinter group" = just pure diamond for the follower of such tactics.

LD are sinking...EoD look far stronger. Yet LD was an awesome alliance in the early days but you are struggling to contain the core with Myr and Aurora breathing down your necks. Your alliance is reliant on just a handful of members, all of which I fully respect and I will try hard to continue to recruit. In Aurora they will progress and own the core...In LD they are held back...If they dont join us, they will end up in ER or EoD.

Aurora has proven to be resilient and will survive. It will go alone if need be and will honour it's pacts unless like you say, they decide we are not worth it. Im sure you will use your tactics to push such..If they fall for it, they fall for it...But you know I wont..:)