how long for 3 against 1

DeletedUser

PS Matt has also suggested he would leave for a splinter alliance....Just thought I would ruin that for you.

cheers for the name drop, but nod do you think im so stupid that i would actually message you what i say in a "PERSONAL message" how do you know i and the others wernt bluffing. and even if i did splinter the only reason would of been because AU were spy ridden at the time and there was no way for us to co-ordinate(there still isnt). and even when i did think about it believe me, LD would of been the first to go red and AU would of been green straight away. you show your dishonor. and i think you are scared now, because i am of the opinion that AU is away from the shackles of your spys, which you obviously need to try and get the upper hand.

i will say what i told rhaurc when he left and that is that i made my bed and i shall lie in it, no matter how many fleas are irritating me.

btw i know i can only hope to improve but i hope i am not the only one to get reported for using two letters that rhyme with CS. i only used it because i learned it of mike or whatever his name is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Considering you actually did? Yeah i'd say so, and considering full details and requests were set out on how it would work out I doubt it was bluff. It would seem a huge waste of time to make up an entire proposal with no intention of carrying out.?

I'm fine where i'm at the dirty little secret to spies is the fact that they weren't used very much. In fact they mostly reported unbelievably dumb things stated by everyone once the war kicked off. I think they saved 2 cities but aside from that we pretty did it ourselves. And are you implying that AU doesn't have spies anymore and that you can't get anything done still? One is right and the other is wrong you can figure them out. xD

As for lying in your bed last I checked you got out of LD once you thought it was over here. In fact you've had SIXTEEN alliance changes haha so don't pull that card. Interestingly enough you said you would follow your friend and your friend came to me saying he would like an NAP and to be a splinter alliance stating he would immediately attack AU.

Again both of these are sitting in my inbox. Time to come clean Mathchew? Time to come clean Mathchew....

PS you're the one who seems scared and desperate here based on that last response. Don't worry if I said half the things you did i'd be scared too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Noddude, man, "scared and desperate" is strong words, personally i would chime that scared and desperate are terms more befitting of somebody who pretends to be a "leader" but then sits there with 100+ of somebodyelse's biremes in his harbour protecting his one 2k city cos he worried about being attacked LOL. Ain't no vicious rumour Noddude heard it straight from the Bears mouth, seconded on top so ain't no Fors information if you getting my meaning. Man you even got spied at the time dude by myms or Auroras crew, gave the whole house a laugh man. Luckily nothing terminal as a result bro'.

Guess despite all the Helorus Forum bragging Hero worlds ain't for you bud, LOL, aint quite the same if you can't surround yourself by those good old big gold user boys. LOL. Nod will never take any body on 1 on 1 , never has never, never will, needs his blanky of protection.

Exploros dude is calling the tune here, Nod is big in the forums only, makes up for his lack of in game cred. All the good dudes do their talking on the game itself, no need for jiving, telling us just how good they are, check out Cregan , fors eti, stats don't lie too busy earning BP's and taking cities to worry about bigging themselves up on the forum, good players don't need to so respect to those dudes, man he wants that crown so badly LOL.

DeletedUser5554

Uhhh I didn't have 100 biremes in my harbor I don't believe. The only time I ever requested defense was when I was traveling. Jolly I've actually taken several people and alliances on by myself and came out on top. Before LD and BoM in Pella I actually had made a pretty decent name for myself by building alliances from the ground up with new players or players where it didn't click on many other worlds and making them good as a team. As for Hero Worlds I went but never tried there in fact I quit rather quickly due to boredom. Hero Worlds are regarded as the biggest busts in Grepolis by most players so I don't see how they're credible....Also when I had 2k points AU and LD were on good terms so are you implying that they spied me or shared info with each other before the pact was broken?

Sorry it's really hard to understand what you're saying tbh. I think you're trying to communicate but you might also just be making a mating call its really hard to tell on this end. However it really isn't just talk I can fight once I get going and I can leader very successfully on both ends. Also big talk for someone who either isn't in this game or is using a different name right? :D

PS it's really hard to understand what you're saying tbh. I think you're trying to communicate but you might also just be making a mating call its really hard to tell on this end I suggest returning to school if you're an American, Canadian, or Englishmen as you're first attempt clearly failed you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep...Like I said....This is Nodcrush's war right here in the forums, or through PM's..This is where he shines and this is what he is good at..The little digs he puts in there like "even your allies feel the same as I do" and "Matt even wants to start a splinter group" = just pure diamond for the follower of such tactics.

LD are sinking...EoD look far stronger. Yet LD was an awesome alliance in the early days but you are struggling to contain the core with Myr and Aurora breathing down your necks. Your alliance is reliant on just a handful of members, all of which I fully respect and I will try hard to continue to recruit. In Aurora they will progress and own the core...In LD they are held back...If they dont join us, they will end up in ER or EoD.

Aurora has proven to be resilient and will survive. It will go alone if need be and will honour it's pacts unless like you say, they decide we are not worth it. Im sure you will use your tactics to push such..If they fall for it, they fall for it...But you know I wont..:)

I don't want to bust anyone's bubble but (E.O.D) is not stronger than LD simple as that.. I doubt we will ever be. Even if we do get more cities or have stronger adv players. It still doesn't mean a thing.. We will always be pacted with LD and ER. You will never see me talking with another alliance to attack ER or LD, even if we are strong or they are.

Exploro... (E.o.D) was the only alliance that wasn't working with your group the Empire of Death wanted nothing to do with Au because of the HORDE topic which i don't need to go into... Do you really think if Nod or other LD leaders wanted to attack your alliance that i wouldn't of been the very first person to know about it. HORDE spy would of knew the same time as the rest of (E.O.D) *including myself*

Once i saw evidence that Au was going to back stab LD.. We started to plan the assault. Nothing happened before the Hell Fire convo... Because like i said, as soon as i had the Intel we called a Leader meeting so Au and HORDE knew the same day as us... If they knew anything sooner please post a Screen shot. Because i would like to know why LD didn't let us in on the fun a bit sooner?

DeletedUser5554

Yep...Like I said....This is Nodcrush's war right here in the forums, or through PM's..This is where he shines and this is what he is good at..The little digs he puts in there like "even your allies feel the same as I do" and "Matt even wants to start a splinter group" = just pure diamond for the follower of such tactics.

LD are sinking...EoD look far stronger. Yet LD was an awesome alliance in the early days but you are struggling to contain the core with Myr and Aurora breathing down your necks. Your alliance is reliant on just a handful of members, all of which I fully respect and I will try hard to continue to recruit. In Aurora they will progress and own the core...In LD they are held back...If they dont join us, they will end up in ER or EoD.

Aurora has proven to be resilient and will survive. It will go alone if need be and will honour it's pacts unless like you say, they decide we are not worth it. Im sure you will use your tactics to push such..If they fall for it, they fall for it...But you know I wont..:)

Just noticed this so I thought i'd clear this up.

1. Breathing down our necks? LOL you guys haven't had a serious win on us yet. Meanwhile sarahell, Nandil, Mathchew, and many more have been beaten or taken a few hits right in their face at least once....Usually more.

2. Resilient? Would you like me to forward you one of the offers I got from a leader in Aurora? Pretty sure that would end all resilience arguments.

3. As for LD sinking? Coming from the guy who leads an alliance that's taken more hits to the face than Rhianna somehow I'm not sweating it.

As for EoD being stronger that's great if they are I'd support it if they aren't equal to LD then they can feel free to ask for help and I'd do my best to help them. In the early days LD actually had no organization considering within 2-3 weeks Deathwish was gone. So taking out about 2-3 weeks it's pretty much been Hassan, Forseti, and myself leading LD. DW has been gone since before the first conquest happened in Delos. So this "once great" alliance you speak of, are you implying that having tons of conquests has ruined LD? I'll be sure to pass along your words of great wisdom seeing as how a grepo master such as yourself must know everything. Just look at your win to loss ratio in game....Okay well i'm sure your diplomacy is stellar....Right...Well you have to be a likable guy....Okay I give up you're pretty hopeless. :/

DeletedUser

This is how 1337's talk about themselves in the 3rd (third) person mattchewhatshisnameagain

The calm before a storm?

What counter does he have up his sleeve if any.

Could Dora be the new Rharuc?

Edit:

Only the propaganda on the external forums will tell.

Fisty,can you find the disguised word in there?

DeletedUser

Deboy1,

Most the members in LD didnt even know who the spy was, this was confirmed by more than 1 LD member..A spy was in Aurora whilst we were in the shared tab, yet we were supposed to be allies, our internal MRA claims were being conquered = all leaked by the spy. Our own inactive internals started to be conquered..This was long before we had any talks with HF = this is fact! You either accept it or you dont.

And I would like to draw a line under this subject.

We have now moved on and Aurora is at war with LD for their cheating, underhand tactics by Nodcrush. I know that a conflict with LD brings ER and EoD into the fold but there is nothing I can do about that. We just take it on chin and deal with it.

DeletedUser

I spy with my little eye...

Repent and Mayflower Girl. LOL.

DeletedUser5554

And before that we caught several statements by AU's own leadership about plans to break the pact. You seem to forget why spies became spies for us in the first place huh Dora. Got that selective memory? Maybe you're just in denial and playing from Shutter Island and believe you're the good guy despite actually being the antagonist. ;)

Repent just left but he did tell us about what AU was talking about when he got here. Interestingly enough not an hour after that happened Exploro popped a message saying how useless he was and how he would betray us etc etc basically trying to convince us to drop him. Which I find funny considering he's a pretty hard working member and has helped whenever he could in LD.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And before that we caught several statements by AU's own leadership about plans to break the pact. You seem to forget why spies became spies for us in the first place huh Dora. Got that selective memory? Maybe you're just in denial and playing from Shutter Island and believe you're the good guy despite actually being the antagonist. ;)

Repent just left but he did tell us about what AU was talking about when he got here. Interestingly enough not an hour after that happened Exploro popped a message saying how useless he was and how he would betray us etc etc basically trying to convince us to drop him. Which I find funny considering he's a pretty hard working member and has helped whenever he could in LD.

You are the biggest liar ive ever met Nodcrush. Prove what you say because I still have the message you refer to..And it actually states that I was fed up of Repent keep asking about player bans..Not once did I put him down or saying he will betray anyone..

DeletedUser

The big mountain of Nodcrush lies continues..Here's the exact message regarding Repent with the dates it was made/ read bottom up.

exploro on 2012-11-13 at 19:43
No that's fine buddy. Repent was beginning to annoy me anyway, constantly asking about game bans in the open forum. I told him we do not discuss bans in the forums but he seems to want to continue the subject and he has now taken it onto the external forum.
nodcrush on 2012-11-13 at 19:36
Meant to do this awhile back but was busy. Anyways you probably noticed two players left Aurora for LD. This was not us poaching them by any means they left first then asked to join us because of our proximity to them.

Just felt I should clear that up maybe so we don't have an issue.

DeletedUser5554

Thank you for proving my point Exploro. If you had proof you would in fact use it to prove yourself. So my question is if I am lying this whole time about LD turning on AU from the start well wheres all that? Where's the proof that I in fact planted a spy in your alliance? What of my grand plans and all these high claims of LD being the evil ones? You can prove this small point but you can't prove that other BS you say is true? Why?

Because it's not true. As proven just above you would gladly present your case if you had one to present. Sadly you don't have one to present because you know as well as I do you damn well wanted LD destroyed for AU control. With that logic you never contact HF for defense after all you contacted them to make is an easier fight so you know full well what AU's intentions were. Just like how you know AU can't win this war and is slowly collapsing.

Thank you so much for this moment Exploro. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You have admitted yourself in these externals Nod that you had a spy in Aurora from the beginning of the shared tab. = Which is proof in itself.
The HF talks were just talks = I urge you to read them again and you can see very clearly they are talks. Maybe if you look at facts;

a, Did we actually have a pact with HF = No.
b, Did we turn on any LD member while the pact between us stood/or was being negotiated? = No.
c, Did we have a spy in LD, Or contact any of your members requesting if they would like to spy? = No.
d, Did we at any time try and conquer your internals or city with an LD/ALLIED banner? = No
e, Did we at anyime try and recruit an LD/ALLIED member? = No
f, Did Aurora respect the oceans in the South, North and East like we said we would? = Yes.

Your ideals towards Aurora are all based on hearsay. And this what having spies does to you because you dont get the full picture. All you get snippets of information from forum messages rather than the actual full story. You get "talks" between members and again not a full signed and sealed plot. If your spy see's a member say in our forums that maybe we should attack LD = You then get this message and assume its a foregone conclusion that Aurora is planning an all out attack. Its a war game Nodcrush and you need to understand the difference between a thought/talk/suggestion etc between players, to an organised alliance plot.

Putting the feelers out towards HF is not the same as a signed deal to take down LD. We knew you were spying, taking our claims, our internals, etc..So the talks took place as a precautionary measure...It was not acted on, thus as I was talking to Forseti about relations and how we could get along. = If you want proof of this ask him if he is ok that I forward you the chat with him.

I also had talks with Mike about relations, I mentioned you were a dodgy character, had spies in our alliance etc. = Want proof again ask Mike if I can forward you messages.

Aurora had every intention of working in the core with others. Only you and you alone stopped this happening. You are sneaky and dodgy and your tactics made us seek precautionary steps. You could not be trusted as an ally leader..Whereas Mike and Forseti could.

I do not want to discuss this subject any more. If you want to say im a liar I dont care. The fact remains that Aurora is at war with LD because of your tactics towards us and our members. Having a spy in an allied alliance then taking our MRA targets from under our noses, along with secretly trying to conquer our own internal inactives was enough to make us distrust you as an ally. = And this all happened way before we even contacted HF for those precautionary talks.

DeletedUser5554

Actually I said spies came us just clearing that up. They saw some odd posts by you about us and decided to let us know. From then on out we had intel usually only getting regarded LD matters or just plain funny things. So basically you're defense to the situation is I saw bits and pieces and didn't get the story right?

We've gone from LD wanted you dead, to maybe LD wanted you dead, to LD just read it wrong and didn't get the full story. Tell me if you wanted to work with us wouldn't have made much more sense to shut down those thoughts? It's not like he wasn't sending us the full convo's seemed pretty unanimous about AU's feelings for us. As for claims i'll admit yes once we saw the initial posts any claims you put near us but didn't reveal we immediately tried to cover...Also someone telling our members that some islands were AU only was a little sketchy when we were supposed to be in this together. As for Forseti you do realize that we all were talking about this together right? LD is a 3 way split of leadership so every decision made regarding the alliance is talked over by us. This went double for AU and we all spent days deciding how to approach that situation as we didn't quite believe it at first.

As for HF you guys stuck your neck out there for that one and it just so happened to not work out very well. Pact or not you guys got caught discussing an agreement and just so happened to pull out when something went a rye much to the annoyance of their leaders.

If you want my opinion had you covered up the forum posts and shut that talk down this would have never happened to begin with. Also being a smart person you probably knew that if you had spies its very obvious why a spy might show up seeing as how nobody in their right mind is going to message another alliance's members and say "will you spy for us?" while they are pacted. So being that type of person wouldn't it make sense to maybe pop a message explaining some of this stuff? It couldn't have big some big secret how you got spied once you figured it out right?

Aurora made a bad name for itself right off the start and seemed more like it wanted to work with others than its said allies. If you want a list of how you can easily annoy 3 top 12's in an instant here it is.

1. Sending a leader to pact negotiations and agreements then breaking it because you weren't there. I'm not opposed to you disagreeing personally don't get me wrong but don't send a guy who can't agree to do it for you.

2. Denying support to your allies for no real reason despite the leader being in siege. When LD said they couldn't support there was a whole list of reasons behind it. When you said you couldn't you practically said you just didn't want to.

3. Letting your players run the ship and say sketchy things

4. Getting caught saying sketchy things

5. Not really disciplining your team. No offense to Mathchew but if he got caught pulling that bull in my alliance i'd have removed him. (passing off claims intel, attempting to snipe claims, and being so bloody pessimistic despite people telling him to stop)

Also I've actually helped people as much as I could. Interesting fact but when I said LD couldn't support did you know I actually offered to go to ER and help organize for them? You can ask Chilli. Also when I took the EGW players in I was actually under the impression ER would be happy to finally be able to reorganize you can again ask Chilli and Mute who both talked to me that very night. I've also helped people i'm not even pacted with advice. On top of that we helped smaller alliances fend off Myrmidons and conquer Myrmidons. You can follow my trail of worlds too I actually help people a lot. Believe it or not even after the posts we saw I even offered you tips and advice. Same with Rhaurc when he was around. The reason you didn't get the warm welcome everyone else gets is literally because of what we saw sorry to say it Exploro. We also tried to work with AU by asking you to let us talk to someone else? I believe Rhaurc was a lot more diplomatic than yourself but when we asked you to send him you denied us and insisted on working with us yourself...By then you pretty much blatantly knew we weren't fans of the idea. Had you done that and shut up players reassuring them backstabbing isn't happening you might have 80 members and join control of the core right now.

I mean I hate to sound obvious here but a lot of this was you're doing....Or by what you claim lack of your doing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:supermad::heh:
5. Not really disciplining your team. No offense to Mathchew but if he got caught pulling that bull in my alliance i'd have removed him. (passing off claims intel, attempting to snipe claims, and being so bloody pessimistic despite people telling him to stop)

not that same old stuff again, ive giving up trying to defend myself on that. i was farming, without looking in the shared claims tab. so yeah i was noob for farming my 2000 point ghost farm. i never looked in the shared claim tab so how could i pass of info from it.

i told a myrmidon that he would have a new neighbour soon. soulcrusher64. whom i never liked anyway because he was a spy and a pessimistic coward. i did jump to 16 alliances to test the waters, and because i like to know what is going on. and it was really funny listening to them noobs in evo of death, and the other MRAs. they were so funny when they had incoming atttacks it "HELP HELP PLEASE HELP IM BEING ATTACKED....PLZSEND SUPPORT QUICK" and other funny things.

but i knew that the myrmidons would not attack soulcrushers seige anyway...did they???, why would they when they have there own seiges to think about. but yes i would of kicked me too. because i did tell a myrm that soulcrusher was conquering next to him. and i was drunk at the time and we all do silly things when we are drunk

"attempting to snie claims" if your refering to when i sniped turkoman trying to conquer taleis, who was only innactive 2 days. then yeah i did snipe claim but not claimS.

DeletedUser

All of you. Be quiet. I'm tired of all of you trashing the Delos forum with crying, baloney, gossip and excuses. Please, return to the game fight, poke fun at each other and make fun of noobs. That's the good stuff. Not this litany of never ending drama.

DeletedUser

It does give you something to do when your bored though nuke.

And the EGW thing, Nod is correct that he did it in good intentions. I talked to him just before and after it happened. That situation is over now anyway, as all ex-EGW are either back in ER or no longer in this world.

DeletedUser5554

You actually sent 40 ls to Soul's city and got sunk...Funny enough a little birdy shows me a myrmidon forum post about how kind you are to give them our conquest info. Drunk? Or just annoyed. :)

DeletedUser

i just checked my wall and i have only lost TS in the water on one occasion 19TS and 12 FTS full of horsman which i sent out to farm the ghost town which soul was conquering. i cant remember how much LS it was but i remember killing 70 bireme so it probably was 40LS. and yeah i was drunk because why else would i do it, i had banter with that myrm. and yeah of course i was annoyed, i didnt think anyone wanted that city. and you are making a mountain out of a mole hill because i knew at the time the myrms wouldnt do anything. they werent defendin there cities why would the want to defend a ghost.

and as for the recruitment of EGW. maybe nod did it with good intentions but wasnt it obvious he just wanted to recruit some skilled players. they were refugess full stop. and myself as an outsider my opinion was that nod slipped himself into the back passage of ER to get his hands on some players. and from what i see on the ER forum there is still some resentment of the refugee situation, now that ER have taken in lots of wolfpack refugee aswell. "refugee army" springs to mind with ER, half of there alliance is made up of there own refugee lol. spy ridden hahaha

and you know i could actually forward you the msg with the myrm which i publishe the report so you would see that i msgd the myrm after i attempted to farm