how long for 3 against 1

DeletedUser5554

Well almost anyone apparently AU wasn't up to the task of fighting them and us.

DeletedUser

so who is exactly hitting Myr, am i ok to ask that here,

some of you may know me some of you may not, but we are all working towards the same goal, just wondered who was actually hitting Myr at the moment,

DeletedUser1405

some of you may know me some of you may not, but we are all working towards the same goal, just wondered who was actually hitting Myr at the moment,

Everyone

DeletedUser29066

Yo Paul, good to see ya here in the externals. We all love our Myrm snacks. Good eats!:cool:

DeletedUser5554

So 2 cities now from LD? And 2 more in siege of your team mate? Gonna claim you and Mukami are inactive now?

DeletedUser

when you wake up to a few 0.5k notifications then im gonna be a bit quiet. lol. yes everyone i lost 2 cities. although 1 of em i only had for a day and it had no wall :D but dont listen to me make excuses for it. i was beginning to think LD had given up on AU. and i could clear LD harbors and be a pain in the backside without being punished.

boy was i wrong, looks like delos is gonna be fun after all. nearly 12 slots for me now though so it wasnt all a defeat.

DeletedUser5554

No we just moved on to people who fought back and wasn't just a 4 man team. But thanks for fessing up and admitting what happened happened.