how long for 3 against 1

DeletedUser

hey nod, i hope dont touch my tralala has a nice holiday, its funny how 2 days after mathchew90 starts an offensive on him he gos into VM lol. hes lucky though i ddnt notice till i was about to CS him. still though when he gets back hes gonna need a bit of rebuilding if you know what i mean lol. very successful few days for me ;)

@jolly, you are correct about rhaurc. and yes regentrob bigone and reppilf, not to mention a few others that quit before the war were leaving so he did too. but i have a good RL but i do find the time and enjoy my GREP. speed 1 worlds i can handle but not any others. we allknow that RL is more important.

DeletedUser

Mat can you stop talking in 3rd person? Please.

And jolly, what's your name in delos. You clearly play here, even though you pretend you don't anymore.

DeletedUser

Word i'm hearing from my Kiwi crew members lately is that Rhaurc dude became disillusioned, not with Auroras crew but cos of the time he was havin to spend on the game, needed 24/7 to play and it was a no-go, real life was getting a silver medal while an internet game got the gold, addictive man but at a cost.

Your man rhaurc also knew that two (?) more good dudes were riding the exit train same day due to their real life tickets expiring.

Rhaurc dude had quit the night before the CS presents were sent to his cities, yeah bro' for sure he had incoming but he was on the train before CS sailing. Never came back man, new landlord from then on sitting but time he had got through the door ships on the horizon, shouted loud but no experience man, doomed.

Sounds like a load of crock to me.

Id be more inclined to suggest that he saw multiple flashing orange in the top left of his screen and chose to split the scene...but thats just my opinion of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Actually Jolly I devote a healthy amount of time to other interests and people but you know I love rumors I find new things about myself I didn't even know. :)

Mathchew as for TDML don't know don't care he didn't seem to into it. But your "offensive" consisted of hitting the same city once every few days and not even killing the trips and sniping with biremes. In actuality I doubt you did too much on your part.

DeletedUser

For the record, what Jolly has said there is true..In fact I read it and wondered how he knew so much. Im almost 100% certain that Rhaurc left before any CS attack had been sent to any of his cities..He PM'd me and told me that real life issues meant he had to quit and asked if I knew anybody that would want his account. Then, 2 days later I find out Cognito's son had the account with CS inbound but his lack of game experience meant the alliance hadnt got a clue which city was under attack or the times. The guy didnt even know how to use BB code or to tell the difference between a clearance attack and CS attack.

But just because Rhaurc had quit, I wouldnt take anything away from ER on the attacks. As far as im concerned Rhaurc or no Rhaurc, ER still cleared Aurora from o44 and then took in our remaining players that were left stranded. It was well worked and fair play. They even cleared my city at the same time. All the cities still carried an Aurora banner, so it dosnt matter if Rhaurc owned the city or not...

ER still have plenty of work to do in the North and I wish the ex-Aurora players all the best...The game is long and I imagine we will see many more alliance shifts before WW comes along..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mat can you stop talking in 3rd person? Please.

i wasnt aware that my talking in 3rd person is so bad. are people gonna die from it. if it annoys you i will just continue to do it more and more, why not ask deboy1 to stop talking in 3rd person. why dont you and your defeated refugee army do somthing about it lol, last i heard i cleared winnies harbor and sunk his CS and there hasnt been any payback yet.

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser

For the record, what Jolly has said there is true..In fact I read it and wondered how he knew so much. Im almost 100% certain that Rhaurc left before any CS attack had been sent to any of his cities..He PM'd me and told me that real life issues meant he had to quit and asked if I knew anybody that would want his account. Then, 2 days later I find out Cognito's son had the account with CS inbound but his lack of game experience meant the alliance hadnt got a clue which city was under attack or the times. The guy didnt even know how to use BB code or to tell the difference between a clearance attack and CS attack.

Thats a hell of a coincidence then aint it.

Giving his account to an in-experianced noob is just another indication of poor leadership,not to mention Cognitos in-ability to step in and show him the reins.

DeletedUser

Thats a hell of a coincidence then aint it.

Giving his account to an in-experianced noob is just another indication of poor leadership,not to mention Cognitos in-ability to step in and show him the reins.

And yet this is the guy you were all saying should replace me. Maybe it was poor leadership of Rhaurc to give his account to an inexperienced player but lets face it, he was quitting anyway..I didnt know anybody who wanted it, so I suppose he just gave it away to whoever was available. I think the CS were inbound within 24-48 hours of the account exchanging hands, so you cant really blame Cognito for not showing his son the ropes..His son dosnt live with him, so it was all in PM's and he had learn far too much, too soon.

At the end of day, nobody is complaining. ER deserve the glory and the game moves forward. Aurora will not die from this..If anything, like Matt said we are now a stronger and more organised outfit.

DeletedUser5554

But just because Rhaurc had quit, I wouldnt take anything away from ER on the attacks. As far as im concerned Rhaurc or no Rhaurc, ER still cleared Aurora from o44 and then took in our remaining players that were left stranded. It was well worked and fair play. They even cleared my city at the same time. All the cities still carried an Aurora banner, so it dosnt matter if Rhaurc owned the city or not...

ER still have plenty of work to do in the North and I wish the ex-Aurora players all the best...The game is long and I imagine we will see many more alliance shifts before WW comes along..

At least you're starting to give credit where credit is due. I'd plus rep that part if I could. And there's something we can agree on before this world is over LD, AU, ER, and EoD may all have very important roles to play.

DeletedUser5554

And yet this is the guy you were all saying should replace me. Maybe it was poor leadership of Rhaurc to give his account to an inexperienced player but lets face it, he was quitting anyway..I didnt know anybody who wanted it, so I suppose he just gave it away to whoever was available. I think the CS were inbound within 24-48 hours of the account exchanging hands, so you cant really blame Cognito for not showing his son the ropes..His son dosnt live with him, so it was all in PM's and he had learn far too much, too soon.

At the end of day, nobody is complaining. ER deserve the glory and the game moves forward. Aurora will not die from this..If anything, like Matt said we are now a stronger and more organised outfit.

We wanted Rhaurc to replace you because he was more diplomatic just saying that. It wasn't exactly an insult to your leadership so much as your inability to really be diplomatic and clear. I think you took it more offensively than you should have and became rather defensive about it. I thought I should clear that much up. When Rhaurc was actually around he was the only one trying to even keep a relationship.

DeletedUser

Mathchew as for TDML don't know don't care he didn't seem to into it. But your "offensive" consisted of hitting the same city once every few days and not even killing the trips and sniping with biremes. In actuality I doubt you did too much on your part.

hmmm Dontouchmytralala seemed VERY into it to me, hes been going around racking up that ABP, anyone in the top100 is "in to it" believe me. and as for your intepretation of my offensive on him, yes i attacked him with biremes but it worked and it kinda teabagged him, i would find it humiliating if someone cleared my harbor and a CS with biremes, and when i did set off that trip i killed alot of LS in 2 of his LS cities but i bet he didnt show you those reports. and then when he went into VM, we all know he couldnt log in for another 24 hours but he is still vulnerable by normal attacks. so he was attacked again which yielded a friend of mine 1000ABP for the loss of about 300 slings and 7LS.

i dont know if DTMT had a holiday planned or he is now claiming not to be into it after being cleared. with both LS and Brieme. or maybe he just cant take the loss and he is now claiming to "not be into it" despite the fact he is top20.

maybe he has just VMd a little while and will come back, i hope so. or if he doesnt then it looks like a big enemy scalp for mathchew90 the first of many. i hope he returns

DeletedUser5554

I meant this week he seemed a little more distant is all so maybe he took a break. And if you're right and you forced it then honestly kuddos to you honestly its not gonna stop us from fighting haha.

Btw you share a forum with Jason is he STILL screaming and calling everyone useless or has all that calmed down now?

DeletedUser

I meant this week he seemed a little more distant is all so maybe he took a break. And if you're right and you forced it then honestly kuddos to you honestly its not gonna stop us from fighting haha.

Btw you share a forum with Jason is he STILL screaming and calling everyone useless or has all that calmed down now?

i havent seen anything like that in the shared tab with the myrms. some times you have to crack the whip nod if i were in jasons position(which i wouldnt) i would of gone crazy by now. there are alot of useless myrmidons but i have noticed there are also alot of good ones and they will trim the fat eventually.

another reason donttouchmytralala may of been distant is because he threw alot of LS at one of nandils seiges maybe 300LS at a ghost town, that is how i learned of his LS factories and maybe my attacks on him tipped him over the edge. but he has only VMd so hopefully he will come back with a vengeance.

im gonna call it a "rage VM" exploro rage kicks and he "rage VMs" lol

DeletedUser

i wasnt aware that my talking in 3rd person is so bad. are people gonna die from it. if it annoys you i will just continue to do it more and more, why not ask deboy1 to stop talking in 3rd person. why dont you and your defeated refugee army do somthing about it lol, last i heard i cleared winnies harbor and sunk his CS and there hasnt been any payback yet.

so speaks mathchew90

Lol, defeated refugee army? Rather pathetic of Aurora if they can't take a city (maybe you've taken one?) off of a bunch of defeated refugees. Even Myrms have taken more cities then you. Personally I don't think I'm close enough to launch a cs against you without it being sniped, my shortest cs tt is probably over 12 hours. And yes it does annoy me when you say so speaks mathchew90, or i heard mathchew90 cleared someones harbor, but you really just do a better job of making yourself look like an idiot when you do it, so feel free to keep doing it.

And on the subject of the 2800 point city you lost to lee. At first you didn't care about the city and you let us have it, and now its the fault of the ex-Aurora in ER? You can only have it one way buddy.

DeletedUser5554

i havent seen anything like that in the shared tab with the myrms. some times you have to crack the whip nod if i were in jasons position(which i wouldnt) i would of gone crazy by now. there are alot of useless myrmidons but i have noticed there are also alot of good ones and they will trim the fat eventually.

another reason donttouchmytralala may of been distant is because he threw alot of LS at one of nandils seiges maybe 300LS at a ghost town, that is how i learned of his LS factories and maybe my attacks on him tipped him over the edge. but he has only VMd so hopefully he will come back with a vengeance.

im gonna call it a "rage VM" exploro rage kicks and he "rage VMs" lol

I'm gonna call it as it is and accept what's done is done with or without DTML we'll fight this war, win it, and get on with our days....Granted this war has already dropped so low on the threat level that we're just hitting Myrmidons in bulk again but you get the idea. And haha I hope that isn't your idea of acceptable calling your team useless you drafted them after all so train or cut. I cut Sarahell because she literally was useless you even admitted she was but AU still kept her. :)

Anyways there's nothing like seeing Jason freak out it's one of life's many joys...But I still don't get it if Myrmidons is so useless how come you guys are pacted?

DeletedUser37666

Personally, I HATE MRA's in general. Im not gonna put heat on myrm's or TFO but I find them usleless. Normally about 2% of the alliance are active on the forums!

DeletedUser5554

Less than %2 are active here. We had an active Myrmidon around here but he got hit with a ban hammer for cheating...Ironically he has 1 of 2 conquests on us.

DeletedUser37666

That's why I prefer a smaller alliance, I would LOVE to see Myrm's Be crushed by the top 10

DeletedUser5554

Considering they hate themselves they already are crushed. Myrmidons can be beaten by almost anyone.