how long for 3 against 1

DeletedUser

wow so clever mathcew gee I have to hand it to you. Never occurred to me how we might have a spy after taking in players from other teams. Oh well I think I can live with it because so far only about 1 in 20 conquests have failed per week. Oh well. Guess we should start blaming our own team left and right and calling them cowards. Shucks

DeletedUser5554

Well you tell me why you would do it? All i'm saying its very convenient that while you were drunk you happened to just so happened to select a ghost town that just so happened to be under siege by LD and publicly claimed. Now I've had the drunk card pulled before personally and every time someone was full of it and proved it. Sorry if I don't buy into it. As you said you wouldn't either so if you wouldn't trust your story how on this good earth would you expect me to?

Defining a refugee by the general consensus of most Grepolis alliances I've dealt with is someone who has been cleared or conquered in the past 24 or 48 hours the price of this is giving the attacking alliance a 48 hour window. I asked several times if they were cleared and I believe nobody was cleared at the time. The most that happened was a planning phase. Which did annoy ER and we covered and got over. Also one could argue AU was trying to recruit them thought if I recall a certain Annabell telling me this correctly.

So ER is spy ridden but they can rim one of your leaders and take control of your stronghold ocean that you were trying so hard to unite with ease? Man you all suck..... But since you're announcing spies care to tell me what my last post in the shared was? :D And well AU used to be a refugee army too then we rimmed them all on top of their top players. If I seem to recall LD, ER, and EoD all agreed on background checks for possible refugees. AU did not for some odd reason...I wonder why?....Oh yeah they invited them all.

Mathchew do you ever find the holes in your arguments or do you just prefer we find them for you? I swear Exploro could do a lot of damage control out here just by making you at least proof read.

DeletedUser5554

wow so clever mathcew gee I have to hand it to you. Never occurred to me how we might have a spy after taking in players from other teams. Oh well I think I can live with it because so far only about 1 in 20 conquests have failed per week. Oh well. Guess we should start blaming our own team left and right and calling them cowards. Shucks

LOL yeah become Matt

DeletedUser

spy or spies?? im not blaming my own team or calling them cowards the AU that remain are the braves, the 044 that turned tail and ran there not exactly brave, and what are they doing now?? just mincing about conquering a few innactive or weaker alliances or innactive myrms. sounds like a real test and really fun. rhaurc bigone2003 regentrob will go down as heroes. and i hope the people that ran and failed to support my 2800 point city when it had 3 incoming CS in there turf, well im sure in ther conscince they now what they did. they didnt help there allies out one bit.

btw everyone if you want to see the coolest battle report you have EVER EVER seen take a look at my profile. i mean no bad intention to the player concerned because 80% of it maybe was not his fault, but it neeed to be shared for everyones amusement. so take a look. next time im gonna do it with swords

DeletedUser5554

You blame them constantly both in their forums and to us. You said you told the alliance to let it go. Rhaurc actually was showing interest as willing to turn also good hero. Thanks for the pointer we'll cover it. :)

DeletedUser

Rhaurc is your hero huh? The same guy that you said seemed to be acting desperate spending all his ls the days leading to the op to take him out in one day. The same ls that he sent to snipe a cs in your 2800 point city btw. He's the same guy that had a cs in all but one of his cities in one day courtesy of ER and our merged Hawk Lord comrades. The same guy, that you went on to say was inactive until you realized that was a lie. The same guy that you then went on to insinuate that had his badge taken over by ER. This is your hero? Ok

DeletedUser5554

Lets not forget the same guy who actually disliked Exploro's run of things (attack on his tactics not his character fyi), questioned tactics, barely organized offenses himself beyond his own personal attacks, then on top of that blatantly told you that you were pretty pessimistic and annoying? As for the other heroes WHO? Dude I haven't even heard of these names they did nothing of importance in this war so how are they heroic? If you want a good list of heroes try NGleslie and Nandil who at least try to organize and fight. Granted you think Ngleslie is a huge spy for some reason which I find funny.

If anyone was a spy and I had to guess from the outside i'm not gonna lie i'd say it was you Matt. You're list of things to do complain about how AU isn't good enough, make arguments so weak that it almost looks like you intentionally are trying to make AU look bad, and just kind of look out for yourself...Plus you try to snipe with Biremes which I find kinda funny. Enjoy the one win that got you buddy.

DeletedUser

Like sands through the hourglass,blahblah blahblah,blahblah......blahblah.

Over it

DeletedUser5554

My last thought is i'm wondering if Exploro realizes that while we fight this little civil war our true enemy is organizing for us.

DeletedUser

Like sands through the hourglass,blahblah blahblah,blahblah......blahblah.

Over it

Yeah pretty much... it's so hard to ignore some of Mathchew's comments though.

Nod you do realize that there aren't that many good players left in delos that aren't in the big 3 don't you?

DeletedUser5554

I wouldn't say that haha you never know what could happen. But knowing how time works on this game we have a bit of work to do before we call it a total win for us.

DeletedUser

Yes the mermaid are getting stronger and stronger and they own two oceans already the only threat left in O56. Once the start working as a team it could be very bad. Having 200+ attacking all arriving at the same target a couple of seconds before the Colony Ship with 1000+ bir right on it's heels. They have the members to do that no problem. they just need leadership to make it work. I am not saying jason is a bad leader. He just need to prove to his members that this isn't a free ride. Once the members know if they are not actively helping your team/squad/unit that your city's will be eaten/forfeited.

Before becoming a member of (E.o.D) I make sure that they know, Once you become a member of (E.o.D) all the cities you will ever own are forfeited to the Empire of death. We all own each others cities that is why we defend them so fierce. Once your join the only way for you to leave unless you join LD or ER will be to the rim. All cities in O56 must stay under (E.o.D) command at all times no exceptions. If they agree then they may join. It says clear as day.. WE EAT OUR OWN!. I was not kidding when i wrote that.

DeletedUser5554

Haha it's not just Jason either he's reorganized his coalition and added some new names. :p

DeletedUser

Rhaurc is your hero huh? The same guy that you said seemed to be acting desperate spending all his ls the days leading to the op to take him out in one day. The same ls that he sent to snipe a cs in your 2800 point city btw. He's the same guy that had a cs in all but one of his cities in one day courtesy of ER and our merged Hawk Lord comrades. The same guy, that you went on to say was inactive until you realized that was a lie. The same guy that you then went on to insinuate that had his badge taken over by ER. This is your hero? Ok

rhaurc still has more BP than everyone in ER EOD and LD minus creghan and forseti and rhaurc has been gone like 2 weeks now i think, when the real rhaurc left he might of had incoming CS i dont know. but he wasnt being conquered. and he was very innactive, i even pulled him u on it in the forum because rhaurc wasnt anywhere to be seen not 1 post since the collase of the pact. he came active again and was reckless in his attacks. and yes ER did take his account over. and i didnt even know you took the hawklords in aswell lol that is funny, because you arent just a refugee army you are a defeated refugee army lol.

btw ihave PMs with rhaurc the day or 2 before he quit and i wasnt getting good vibes, he even sent me an invite to actium, it was obvious he was quitting

where is lolsteen(i actually liked him) to defend his actions in the days/week prior to the o44 people DEFECTING. i guess i must be right about them being recruited during the rourkes drift of O55. i also remember him promising me cerbs if i changed my god, so i did change my god and the only cerbs there were mine.

"what would the world be like without captain james hook"

DeletedUser5554

I know for a fact Rhaurc was calling for help that whole time so yeah inactive my pure breed white butt. PS there's nothing wrong with wanting to continue your game and defecting from a losing alliance. You talk about how ER is the army of refugees its actually part of the game to take the loser's players who are deemed as worth it. An army of refugees would be Aurora inviting 2k farm cities then refusing to drop them. That's classic refugeeing right there. We also told you multiple times that some of the invites weren't cool. We basically got told to go so and so ourselves and I would be torn into about how small and unfit to lead I was....Guess you can say we've seen the better tactician between us huh?

DeletedUser

I know for a fact Rhaurc was calling for help that whole time so yeah inactive my pure breed white butt. PS there's nothing wrong with wanting to continue your game and defecting from a losing alliance. You talk about how ER is the army of refugees its actually part of the game to take the loser's players who are deemed as worth it. An army of refugees would be Aurora inviting 2k farm cities then refusing to drop them. That's classic refugeeing right there. We also told you multiple times that some of the invites weren't cool. We basically got told to go so and so ourselves and I would be torn into about how small and unfit to lead I was....Guess you can say we've seen the better tactician between us huh?

which rhaurc?? the real rhaurc or the one frome ER that took over his account? refugeeing is a nice word though i like it lol. and if it were upto me AU would not take any refugees in but its not upto me, but im sure following your rules of refugees. were any of the players AU took refugees in your definition.

DeletedUser5554

Well being one city farms who were cleared about every day....Yeah to be honest haha. I doubt an ER guy would take the account then just blow all its cities while calling for help that theory is a little far fetched.

DeletedUser

and yes ER did take his account over. and i didnt even know you took the hawklords in aswell lol that is funny, because you arent just a refugee army you are a defeated refugee army lol.

You didn't even know about one of the most major changes that happened in ER but you "know" rhaurc had his account hacked or whatever you are trying to claim. You "know" we have spies. You are the single worst enemy to your own credibility.

DeletedUser

You's dudes need to lighten up, THIS IS A GAME, obviously noddude and nukedog etc spent their entire life on an internet game, others have an actual life to live man thats the reality.

Word i'm hearing from my Kiwi crew members lately is that Rhaurc dude became disillusioned, not with Auroras crew but cos of the time he was havin to spend on the game, needed 24/7 to play and it was a no-go, real life was getting a silver medal while an internet game got the gold, addictive man but at a cost.

Your man rhaurc also knew that two (?) more good dudes were riding the exit train same day due to their real life tickets expiring.

Rhaurc dude had quit the night before the CS presents were sent to his cities, yeah bro' for sure he had incoming but he was on the train before CS sailing. Never came back man, new landlord from then on sitting but time he had got through the door ships on the horizon, shouted loud but no experience man, doomed.

New landlord was a son of a Auoras crew who next day jumped ship to ER. Cognita (?) was the name on the badge , "son of" riding shotgun as new landlord sittin' for rhaurc dude.

You all taking yourselves too seriously here dudes maybe you's need to take a long drink from the reality bottle, you can diss folk as much as you want for leaving or dropping for Real life, but then hey, take a good look at yourselves man, you's the one spending your entire life playing an internet game :eek:

The mind gap - the answers no, careful, Nod will have you on the naughty step man. Farming strawberries is how i know :D

DeletedUser

well thanks for clearing that up. I figured something like that was what happened. There was some speculation as to the comments made on the externals along the line of "new" rhaurc is back or something. It was obvious that he was playing but wasn't experienced as the cs's made their way to port after port. Oh well, guess you can all take that achievement away from us. Just a shame because I spent so much time organizing that along with the new hl members. Brought us together as a team though so there is a happy ending :)