I need help from experienced players- please?

Thrillology

Phrourach
Three large alliances of Upsilon have sent 22 attacks, and more are coming later.
There is an incoming cs message.
What do I do?

Thrillology

Phrourach
Will they get bp if I send militia?
I have made my troops leave my city, for even an army of my three thousand couldn't beat off an army and colony ship.

DeletedUser

Well not sure if Epsilon is a CQ or revolt server but if Conquest you need to defend that city and call upon your alliance to help, if you do have one... heavy biremes will be required to defend against conquest attacks and a good defensive nuke of defence troops.

If revolt i wouldn't worry if you are not under revolt yet just dodge activate milita and drum up supprot from alliance to fill your cities up with support previously mentioned but you you have alot more time to do this, 12 hours to be precise. good luck and all the best with the defence of your city

Regards

Thrillology

Phrourach
It is in Upsilon.
My allies in that ocean were slaughtered and conquered, and the other alliances refuse to assist, I will dodge their attacks.
They want battle points, they saw my large army, and will militia give them battle points?
I don't want them to get battle points because they need it for more cities, and I don't want them to conquer more people.

DeletedUser

it will not give them bp but i am afraid you will need to defend against the cq attack
i solate that attack and try to get everdefnce troop you have in the city back in to your city just before the CS lands, this is the only tactic you have at your disposal at this current time if you only have one city i am afraid

Thrillology

Phrourach
What about my wall?
If I have troops there, will my wall crumble less? Or will it crumble more?
Can towers get destroyed by enemy catapults as well?

Wave one is down, which it was an attack of 65 fireships.

DeletedUser

How many troops you leave in your city and how well they match up with the wave that contains catapults will dictate the damage that your wall takes. So, it's more or less up to how many catapults your defending force manages to kill.

I am pretty sure that the Tower cannot be destroyed by catapults.

Thrillology

Phrourach
So, if he sends like 50 catapults/each wave (19 remaining) how much wall do you think will be destroyed?
Level 20 wall.
40 farm.
40 resource buildings.

DeletedUser

I don't know, depends on how many he sends in the waves. If you have an idea of the numbers, you can run them through the simulator to see the possible results.

DeletedUser345

So, if he sends like 50 catapults/each wave (19 remaining) how much wall do you think will be destroyed?
Level 20 wall.
40 farm.
40 resource buildings.

If he is a decent player he wont send that many catapults but if he did your wall is gone. If you know which attack is the cs then land all your defense into the city just beofre the cs attack killing that and leaving all the clearing attacks.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Okay.
So far there has been 10 naval attacks, I wonder what the rest will be... this will be nasty. My poor wall. :(

I can tell he has premium for sure.
1. He's rich in the real world.
2. He made his attacks come in seperate waves.

I don't think it is a good idea to get premium at this point, which I was planning on doing so, but I should've done it that day.
Before the attacks.

DeletedUser20429

IDK if he has premium or he stays up 24/7 playing grepo to time his attacks just right

Thrillology

Phrourach
EEEP!
A revolt is being stirred, but no more colony ship???
My wall is gone (he did do 50 catapults).
I have a captain!!!
How do I USE MY CAPTAIN?
I WANT TO USE HIM TO SEND SUPPORT!

Thrillology

Phrourach
-sigh-
I have a level 40 farm, and I wish it would let me have that much militia.
I'm dead.
Everyone in my ocean refused to help.

DeletedUser21257

sorry to hear that thrillogy. sounds like you need to study some guides that experienced players have wrote to help beguiners. you will find every answer to the questions you have.
everything from beguiners growth guide to advanced strategy.
hope this helps and you come back even more determined to make your mark on this game ;)

DeletedUser345

-sigh-
I have a level 40 farm, and I wish it would let me have that much militia.
I'm dead.
Everyone in my ocean refused to help.

Well to be honest its your own god damn ignorant fault people have told you how to stop his attack and you have just blindly ignored it their advice. :rolleyes: