I need help from experienced players- please?

DeletedUser

i suggest you find yourself a a half decent alliance listen watch and learn thats how i did it. Most people are rubbish on there first world

DeletedUser

you die thats what you do
sorry uhhhh malita it up dodge until the cs obviously don't dodge that uhh thats all I got soory man best of luck

Thrillology

Phrourach
I have done the advice.
I have one more question:
Now what does this flaming fist mean? I had a fist earlier, but it wasn't flaming and it is over by now.
Here it is:

DeletedUser

the 1st fist is the countdown to revolt satrting, the flaming fist means that your city is in revolt.

if the person who revolted you lands a CS while you have the flaming fist going then you will lose the city :(

Thrillology

Phrourach
What about the fact that I am recieving support now?
I have some survived troops from past waves, and I brought them to my city.
I have support troops in my city.
My navy has been clean, so I am at final stand round of Rush in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (this is to make a game to game comparison, for any of those who don't understand).

I have renamed my city Forlorn Stand
I have little hope rising, that I will survive the final stand with 300 hoplites fighting to death.

Will I survive with my troops back in my city?
Also, can I use my commander to make my troops leave, come back, leave, come back to my city?

Thrillology

Phrourach
My Forlorn hope swells a little more, than I just remembered:
Even though I now have 4 people supporting me, he might not stop his attacks.
He did send suicidal attacks, but he has 11 cities. All 7,000+ and 10,000+
His partner guy who has 5 cities, 7,000+ and 10,000+ which he's helping him.
:S

Thrillology

Phrourach
Uhhh...
Dang...
A lot of support I get sent always gets rejected.
Could this be from the riot?
I doubt they're sending mythical units.

DeletedUser

ok lets make this simple your in second phase of revolt, if the cs lands and and clears your harbour and what troops you have left be it support or your own then you will lose your city.

Find out what attack the cs is in, if its well timed attacks i.e within a few seconds of each other more than likely it will be the last attack. If it is not well timed then try to look for the attack thats slowest to get there.

Once you find what attack the cs is in you need to try get support for your friends to get to your city after the clearing waves so you dont waste troops but in time for the cs attack.

Send your own troops and navy toa near by city and time your troops/navy to come back after clearing waves but before the cs attack.

This is the best advise i believe we can give you. Also get your supporting friends to cast spells like patroness and divine sign this will give you extra troops

Thrillology

Phrourach
Someone casted divine signs on me.
I remember now.
So I need to get naval ships?
Wouldn't 3,000 troops be able to hold off a revolt of 2,000 unarmed-pitchfork armed citizens? :S

Thrillology

Phrourach
DANG!
I have so many battle points...
I've been able to hold 4 victory processions, and I am holding my 8th right now.
:S

Edit:
My edit is this pic I am adding, I guess Eric was thwarted by me and my allies:
His 2nd biggest goal was getting bp (he spied on me):
I ended up getting a lot of battle points (defense) and my defense ranking is in the 500's now on Upsilon.

Do you think he's going to stop? :S

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt

better build defensive units. Looks like he a fair bit of ls. Best to build troops as heis sending archers which are defensive and you will pick up some decent bp

Thrillology

Phrourach
Well, his friend should stay out of this business as well.
-sigh-
He has 11 cities, only one of them is 2500, rest 6,000-9,000+ (capital 10,000 I believe) and hasn't pulled me down.
Thanks for the help, and I will come here if I continue to have questions (which is highly possible).

DeletedUser

i suggest you spend some time reading the guides that will give you far more info than we can in one go

Thrillology

Phrourach
I have read the guides.
-sigh-
Not much use except sit down and wait and die slowly.

14 more attacks.

He really wants my farm, so is there a way I can destroy my buildings and abandon town?

I can't call militia due to the time of the attack, and I can't wake up to do it as I have to wake up at 4:00 AM (Central) and I will be able to call militia then.

So I am building my navy.
Requesting help.
Dodging, but I have to send troops back to my allies (Which I did).

Anyone in Upsilon that can send help? :[

I am almost done with harbor in my 2nd city, and my 3rd city is no where near getting a harbor.
So I will send the little I have from my 2nd city (Forlorn Prosper).

How did Romefather survive those attacks with the 1 slinger and the 375 militia from those large armies???

Link:
(and edit):
http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=25575

It's also really funny.
:p

Last edited:

Thrillology

Phrourach
If I lose my city, will I lose all the battle points I've gained from it and all my culture levels/points?

I might give my city to my friend, and just keep barely alive with my two current cities. I will hold off long enough for me to get Hades in one of them so I can save my Cerberuses (wait, I can't) also it is stressing me out that a mean guy is going to get it. :(