I need help from experienced players- please?

DeletedUser

you still have 2 other cities so you will keep all of your BP and culture points. if you get rimmed completely then you will be cut back down to culture level 3 though.

DeletedUser

That is when you start over from the very beginning, 175 point cities again, which means that ALL your cities are conquered.

DeletedUser345

That is when you start over from the very beginning, 175 point cities again, which means that ALL your cities are conquered.

As said in this case i suggest building a colony ship and colonisingas far from the enemy as possible.

Thrillology

Phrourach
My cities are close.
Forlorn Prosper and Forlorn Hope are near Forlorn Stand.
I am sending loads of support from those cities to my main one, so I can build another colony ship and get out of my ocean.
Once that is done, I am letting my former ally take my city, as I know he'd take good care of it and also the attacking alliance has a NAP with his alliance. Imperium fears Total Domination, so they won't mess with him.

Would you recommend I give my city to him after I found my (new) 3rd, fourth, and fifth city?

-sigh-

So many battle points now!
So many culture points!
2,500 enemies lay slain.
:(

Thrillology

Phrourach
If I had a flaming fist when he sent that attack, and of course I still have my troops, would that mean he conquered my city?
Cause I was only having the calm revolt thing, with rumors being spread.
So I guess I survived another attempt...
No incoming attacks, time to prepare to get battered to death.
He's going to attack extremely hard isn't he.... :(

DeletedUser

Is that sarcasm? Anyway, if you can get lots of swordsman, you might survive a few more attacks, since he only appears to attack with archers.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am surprised eric sent that CS with so little offensive support. He expected your city to be empty obviously...

Hey dude so you think that is alot of troops you killed? "2,500 enemies lay slain." You have no idea.

The alliance that is now attacking you, IMPERIUM, did this to a player who back-stabbed us:
screen.jpg

You see all those slingers and LS? Yeah thats about after 5-6 days of attacks on that player who was ranked #12 in the world (destroye111) we have more where that came from.
He went from 2,368 Defensive BP to 19,011 in ONE DAY, then to 30,386 in the next two... That is almost 30,000 FS of troops we attacked him with in 3 days.

You have only been attacked by a very small number of us. If we wanted to, you would be rimmed so fast your head would spin. Anyway, i'm the one who alerted our players to your scheme to bring other alliances to war against The Barbarians, and that is why we are attacking you. The Barbarians have merged into IMPERIUM.

Your alliance only has like 3600 ABP... Keep playing Sim City.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
Total Domination has helped a lot, and you guys have a NAP with them.
Yes, I am merging with them.

Xtag has told me you guys are scared of Total Domination...
Attack someone your own size, as your alliance seems to just dog pile and pick off lower leveled cities.

Attican warriors has lost their integrator, honesty.
If Bracknar was still here, everything would not be in chaos. Bracknar is honorable, unlike most of you.

Playing Sim city?
I should also report your allies who have thrown unnecessary insults at me.

Watch after you defeat the Ocean 37 U.C.S:
You will notice violence brought upon yourselves once you run out of victims.
Cleopatre, Cleopatre Academy, will eventually fight their way towards your alliance.

Chaos is all IMPERIUM wants.
They want chaos, and disorder... Anarchy revolutions.
I would have conquered cities if I wasn't at war since beginner's protection ran out.

My allies have been conquered by The Barbarians, they're not playing sim city, they've been "rimmed" from Cleopatre, The Barbarians (since xtag tells me you guys are all like a triangle, that would include IMPERIUM and Attican warriors) and a lot of minor alliances and lone wolves.

I guess it was before the merge I was told Attican warriors didn't like the Barbarians, which was back when Bracknar was around and he is a very polite and honorable man who had kept justice and chivalry in the Barbarians, which now have been running amok.

You keep playing cyber bully and bot... watch what happens when a moderator catches your and your alliance. >_>

Since the U.C.S is in the middle of merging with Total Domination, that means you won't be able to attack me due to your non-aggression agreement between the alliances.

Breaking Oaths isn't cool, and is dishonorable.

DeletedUser

well, technically, they could still attack you because you could be considered a refugee, and IMPERIUM probably just wants to win, not cause chaos.

Thrillology

Phrourach
The core ocean already has that.
No way to stop them from restarting the world by building the long process of a world wonder. (Upsilon is world speed 1... so it will take forever).
Still, the core alliances can't be stopped from getting into the Veteran world.

DeletedUser

Now my hapless little IMP you are lying cuz XTAG never said Imperium was scared of Total D. I did tell you we had an NAP with them, that is a far cry from scared. You can not say we take little guys that is why u are still here...no one wanted to waste a city slot on your tiny city! As far as Brachnar is concerned he was a Barb through and through he would have eaten up just like we are doing soon! Keep poking the bear, I dont care what alliance you join when we want you we will get you silence would be your best bet lay low, stay quiet shhhhhhhhh......
><

Thrillology

Phrourach
Stop behaving naive.

You know better, and you don't know how to spell.
You've only insulted me in private messaging.

You did say so, if you want me to take a freaking snip shot!

Thrillology

Phrourach
It is letting me attack myself.

Edit:
I bet xtag is just coming on to start trouble.
That's what dishonest alliances do.

DeletedUser

My cities are close.
Forlorn Prosper and Forlorn Hope are near Forlorn Stand.
I am sending loads of support from those cities to my main one, so I can build another colony ship and get out of my ocean.
Once that is done, I am letting my former ally take my city, as I know he'd take good care of it and also the attacking alliance has a NAP with his alliance. Imperium fears Total Domination, so they won't mess with him.

Would you recommend I give my city to him after I found my (new) 3rd, fourth, and fifth city?

-sigh-

So many battle points now!
So many culture points!
2,500 enemies lay slain.
:(

No keep it never give up a perfectly good city. Pump def units into and accept the BP you get at the very least.

Also feels like this should be in another tab now as its getting a bit political

DeletedUser

The advice I can give is simple yet extremely effective. ONLY defend the CS attack. That is, don't have your defense troops sitting in your city taking hits from clearing attacks.

If you're in a conquest world, you can snipe them (have an attack land in your city just after the CS) which is very effective and in both revolt and conquest worlds you can defensive snipe (defensive units landing just before CS).

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if the wiki would have the definition of snipe. Snipe just means landing an attack and/or support between the enemy attacks/supports and the CS. The CS attack is the single most important thing when defending a city since it is the only one that makes or breaks it. Sniping makes all their clearings useless since you're only using your troops for when it actually matters.

Eg. Defensive Snipe

11:03:33 <- Clearing Attack
11:03:37 <- Your Defense Units
11:03:40 <- Colony Ship

Eg. Offensive Snipe (Conquest Only)

11:03:40 <- Colony Ship
11:03:42 <- Your Offense Units
11:03:43 <- Enemy Support

Thrillology

Phrourach
Oh, thanks Asth.

So should I use my captain to "attack" (which would probably support) my city at a designated time?