Passed Idea ~ Apply to an Alliance

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We can conclude that all those who said no are just TROLLING.

DeletedUser

aye, how could someone vote no to such an awesome idea... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well I voted no as I found current recruitment system better
Because of the following causes-
You joined a world,got invite then alliance is MRA,in case you were not noticed by MRAs then you message them saying just I wanna join you and the next second you get an invite :D
but if you will do the same with a good alliance then they will either not respond or ask you to applicate yourself so therefore there is no need for this implementation.
Also as a leader current system helps you to distinguish between noobs and others as a good player will always applicate himself

DeletedUser

oh... I guess my job as recruiter for RBz wont get easier then :(

DeletedUser

If anything this should slow down MRA recruiting, but give the necessary tools for better or smaller alliances; in practice any way.

DeletedUser

Well it would seperate nooby MRAs and pro SCAs to a greater extent.

DeletedUser24356

well I voted no as I found current recruitment system better
Because of the following causes-
You joined a world,got invite then alliance is MRA,in case you were not noticed by MRAs then you message them saying just I wanna join you and the next second you get an invite :D
but if you will do the same with a good alliance then they will either not respond or ask you to applicate yourself so therefore there is no need for this implementation.
Also as a leader current system helps you to distinguish between noobs and others as a good player will always applicate himself
can you show me where in the post it says alliances can no longer invite players

DeletedUser

If any player is incapable of applying to join an alliance under their own steam, then I wouldn't want them in an alliance of which I was a member

DeletedUser

Please note to all viewers, this has (somehow???!!) turned into a close run vote.

We need MORE VOTES to pass this.

I simply don't understand how players don't want this implemented, if you have a point to raise, raise it now. And unless it's a pathetic point that would be clarified if you read the first post (hp12345) I will answer it directly and ASAP.

DeletedUser18132

I think it is because people are worried that the leaders of the #1 alliance in each word will get flooded with hundreds of applications..

DeletedUser

I don't like the idea myself. If someone can't figure out how to read the alliance profile and follow the application process in a reasonable way I don't think we should be helping them. the scope creativity that a blank piece of paper provides is illuminating, this might obscure that. Then again, maybe I am not thinking straight.

DeletedUser

Well, I like the idea but could players also be invited? I think that would be nice. Plus say your not good at writing an application and you make something look bad or something like that and they don't accept you when your actually pretty good. I'm not sure I made that too clear but I hope you get the picture...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I like the idea but could players also be invited? I think that would be nice. Plus say your not good at writing an application and you make something look bad or something like that and they don't accept you when your actually pretty good. I'm not sure I made that too clear but I hope you get the picture...

If this idea is implemented the current system would work, and also players can apply to an alliance.

This idea is NOT an alternative to the current system, but an add-on!!

I don't like the idea myself. If someone can't figure out how to read the alliance profile and follow the application process in a reasonable way I don't think we should be helping them. the scope creativity that a blank piece of paper provides is illuminating, this might obscure that. Then again, maybe I am not thinking straight.

-Rep for mindless rubbish

DeletedUser

Okay, thanks for making that clear, I wasn't sure if it was an add- on or a whole new thing.

DeletedUser

I like it because of having to write out this long message for them to say no they have this in their profile or you can choose it from the messages page and if they say no just move onto the next one.+1 yes.

DeletedUser

I think it is because people are worried that the leaders of the #1 alliance in each word will get flooded with hundreds of applications..

That is a good point, but you can skim through an application and get the important parts you need, discarding the rest. This is not that greatly different to a job interview process, except this would be quicker and less tedious.

DeletedUser

Well, just a thought, could the applications be split between like say 2 or 3 people so its not just one person worrying about it. Like the leader and co-leader could sort through, half and half?

Status
Not open for further replies.