Inactive Topic Idea ~ Gold Traders

DeletedUser

Okay, i will explain. 50 gold is required for olympics, but i am giving 1 cp for 25 gold. A player needs to clear a defensive city, he will take commander, captain and keep hitting. He will have lots of losses, and will also use merchant to rebuild. I rather, offer him to clear the city, for just 100 gold.

I join en58, which i don't play as of yet. All i do is build my mines, and sell resources to players. Players will gain an undue advantage over others, and harm the balance of game.

Maybe transferring premium, should only be allowed, when a player quits.

No... Just no....

Premium players gain no extra advantage! They would be giving AWAY their gold....

Trading of gold would benefit the whole playing community, as it would expose more players to gold, and give more players an opportunity to use gold features.

The example you have mentioned about clearing a city for gold just wouldn't happen.

I see people mentioning 'bullying' for premium. Tribal Wars has PP transfer capabilities, and in several years of playing, I never saw or heard of an instance where a player was forced in any way to transfer premium.

Thank you.

DeletedUser23986

No... Just no....

Premium players gain no extra advantage! They would be giving AWAY their gold....

Trading of gold would benefit the whole playing community, as it would expose more players to gold, and give more players an opportunity to use gold features.

The example you have mentioned about clearing a city for gold just wouldn't happen.

I won't argue. I just will say, that, i will clear a city for gold. I am all happy in starting on new worlds, collecting gold, and using it where i play.

DeletedUser

Okay, i will explain. 50 gold is required for olympics, but i am giving 1 cp for 25 gold. A player needs to clear a defensive city, he will take commander, captain and keep hitting. He will have lots of losses, and will also use merchant to rebuild. I rather, offer him to clear the city, for just 100 gold.

So, you are in the position to clear a city for gold or to sell culture points for gold, etc, etc. Think on then, if you are in such a strong position to do such things, do you really need other players gold?

At the end of the day you would be using the gold to benefit others, not yourself. All a bit daft really!
You say, '50 gold is required for olympics, but i am giving 1 cp for 25 gold'. Somewhere down the line one culture point would have cost the legitimate 'fee' to gain it. If, to use your example of one CP from the Olympics it would, originally, have cost 50 gold....The proper cost, I believe!

DeletedUser

I won't argue. I just will say, that, i will clear a city for gold. I am all happy in starting on new worlds, collecting gold, and using it where i play.

You overestimate the ease it will take to acquire gold.

DeletedUser23986

You overestimate the ease it will take to acquire gold.

I can't buy gold from my country, so i am all happy in doing that. I have logged on worlds 30days, just to gain 50 gold(that was before christmas competition) :D

DeletedUser

I can't buy gold from my country, so i am all happy in doing that. I have logged on worlds 30days, just to gain 50 gold(that was before christmas competition) :D

Do you mean to say that you cannot do surveys, etc for free gold, rather than you are not able to actually buy gold? For, I refuse to believe that you cannot buy gold.

Go on to the premium screen and press the buy gold link. If your country is not listed, then there is the option of 'Other Countries'. It is represented by the United Nations flag. It offers six payment options. These include Paypal, bank transfer and credit card. Surely banks and credit cards are available in your country!

Thrillology

Phrourach
Do you mean to say that you cannot do surveys, etc for free gold, rather than you are not able to actually buy gold? For, I refuse to believe that you cannot buy gold.

Go on to the premium screen and press the buy gold link. If your country is not listed, then there is the option of 'Other Countries'. It is represented by the United Nations flag. It offers six payment options. These include Paypal, bank transfer and credit card. Surely banks and credit cards are available in your country!

Only the US can do surveys, and I think it could be due to country policies that prevent Grepolis from allowing those offers everywhere. Besides, more than one survey offer has been infected with a virus that Norton blocked.

Chances are he's from the middle east or a certain area in eastern europe.

DeletedUser23986

Only the US can do surveys, and I think it could be due to country policies that prevent Grepolis from allowing those offers everywhere. Besides, more than one survey offer has been infected with a virus that Norton blocked.

Chances are he's from the middle east or a certain area in eastern europe.
I am from asia, and not all banks or their credit cards can be used.

DeletedUser

Only the US can do surveys, and I think it could be due to country policies that prevent Grepolis from allowing those offers everywhere.

Well, I certainly don't live in the US and I get the chance to complete surveys if I so wish. Not that I have, actually, completed one.
So, I think you are a little off the mark with your above statement.

And, you really expect us to believe that all countries, bar the US, have 'policies' blocking online surveys?

DeletedUser

What do you trade in exchange for Gold? Resources?
We all know that a player with multiple cities don't even have the need to farm.

Gold for Resource is a no for me.
It has to be something worth the cash I paid for the gold.
Maybe BP, a City or something worthwhile.