If en100 was something different, what would you want?

If en100 Was Something Different, What would you Want?

• 1. Speed World

• 2. Unbalanced World (Speed 2, Unit Speed 30) etc.

• 3. Pre - BP Village update style Farming Villages

• 4. 3x3 Ocean World (And with that more anchor points per island)

• 5. Gold Limiting (No gold other than advisors, inventory slots. No gold trading)

• 6. Gold cap (Can only use X amount of gold per week)

• 7. Only 2-3 events per year

• 8. New Gods/Spells

• 9. More Special Buildings

• 10. Not likely, but, A DIFFERENT ENDGAME

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser41523

If there were going to be massive wholesale changes to a server they probably would have announced them for the first server to hit 100 not the second or third. So anything big/completely new/untested is probably out. That being said I'm sure we'll find out soon what kind of settings en100 will have.

Would you tell me the settings now for a scooby snack?

DeletedUser54495

You know you want it....
5688365033_3f7b7e421f_b.jpg

DeletedUser54360

This is assuming I know the settings which I might not.

It will be announced when it is announced.

I am merely curious as to whether INNO is in any way open to new ideas or is everything driven by highly paid behavioural psychologist consultants [ who probably are not gamers themselves?].

Given than an increasing number of political polls are being confounded lately is there any chance that INNO will examine their own certainties as to their most effective income generation models?

I want a level playing field but would be prepared to pay a monthly fee. I believe many others would also and be longer term players.

Is there even a cats chance in a dogs hell of this ever being trialled?

DeletedUser50302

I'm retired (or so they say...)

However,

One solution would be for Inno to put up a survey to give all those who wish to make a (valid) input a place to do so

We all know it's going to be a conquest world, so that negates the Conquest / Revolt question

But why not set a survey for:

Speed
Alliance Cap
All Arbitrary whistles and bells individually listed - yes/no

et voila - job done

DeletedUser54784

I'm retired (or so they say...)

However,

One solution would be for Inno to put up a survey to give all those who wish to make a (valid) input a place to do so

We all know it's going to be a conquest world, so that negates the Conquest / Revolt question

But why not set a survey for:

Speed
Alliance Cap
All Arbitrary whistles and bells individually listed - yes/no

et voila - job done

that would be fine if forum is used like it was back few years ago, in last poll there were less than 150 players voting, and half of them did no even join the world.
given it is EN100 coming up, i trust inno will give high speed no morale conquest world .

so thats a bit more than "its going to be a conquest world"
firstly last 2 worlds are morale and they did it on purpose, secondly as a programmer as well, all these changes they bring up in last few updates are to stabilize their systems for a world a bit faster than they can handle, with these changes it will be speed 6 100%
Last year US community had a survey as you said about upcoming world speed, world speed 6 was presented as option and majority voted for it however devs said they current systems are not ready for speed that fast, so they gave them speed 4 which is also quite fast, now french got 6/6 for their 100th world.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You've all once again strayed far from the topic of the thread. Please try to stick to the thread topic or next time I'm just going to have to close the thread and we can all wait patiently to find out what settings we are getting.

DeletedUser54192

Will the dev team actually consider any ideas that are suggested or shown to be popular here? I don't like being a pessimist, but when things like the ability to rename a city on the app are being apparently ignored, I get skeptical about whether any bigger changes, even those popular with a lot of people, will get implemented or even properly considered by the devs.

DeletedUser41523

They're probably considering fast speed. Otherwise probs not.

DeletedUser54784

Will the dev team actually consider any ideas that are suggested or shown to be popular here? I don't like being a pessimist, but when things like the ability to rename a city on the app are being apparently ignored, I get skeptical about whether any bigger changes, even those popular with a lot of people, will get implemented or even properly considered by the devs.

short and clear answer.
HELL NO.

what they will do is up the speed for this one world only, after which max speed will be 4 once a year or once every 2 years, plus no summer speed worlds despite their upgrade to their systems to handle highers speeds and more ingame actions.

DeletedUser54892

I wish Grepolis devs will get rid of farming villages. Clicking on farming villages is the most idiotic and annoying feature of the game.

dianices

Phrourach
a lot of games do that, and a lot worse than farming villages,...imagine having to level and build more and more resource buildings, then click on every one of them individually to collect, and wait hours for them to recharge........and then there's situations where you beg other people to do it for you, oh wait, isn't that farm ville?

DeletedUser54892

The alternative to mindless clicking are minigames. They can be logical, arcade, individual, collective, etc. Anyway to get more resources you need to win against other players, and this is fun.

DeletedUser53622

One of the

appeals of spending for the captain

Even with the Captain it's lacking as the interface is laggy and often jumps randomly between cities. It's no wonder that some turn to bots with farming more than 30+ cities taking longer than the allotted 5/10 min interval.

DeletedUser23926

A new god will be good that got 4 spells like listed below
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

1.Can increase your attack speed when attacking
2.Can decrease the incoming attacks speed when you are defending
3.Can accelerate the construction of buildings
4.Can increase defense value of any city by 10%

DeletedUser53923

A new god will be good that got 4 spells like listed below
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

1.Can increase your attack speed when attacking
2.Can decrease the incoming attacks speed when you are defending