Top 12 In 3 months

DeletedUser

hmmm is necessary to even have??
this game can change with in a day's time
3 months????? I bet none of us are here by then........ :)

are there any topics that are actually necessary? and aww i was getting quite attached to this server and we aren't to stay?

DeletedUser

on the list i believe that was meant to say, it wasn't that difficult to figure out surely...

DeletedUser

Please keep this on topic. :) It's not completely off-topic at the moment, but it looks like it's heading there. D: !

DeletedUser22650

+rep for the thread jonno, no way can i pick near to 12 but my top 3 to last

1/ Madness - agree about these, still looking solid, and far to clever to waste troops on me :(

2/ Death wing company - i thought these looked pretty good before they recruited purps but they still may be ok even with him on side

3/ Soul Destroyers - i said these looked like another snoozeworthy bunch of pacters in the top 12 thread but ive since spoken to slocko their leader (or summin likee that) and ive changed my mind but only because he's awesome and i now have a massive man crush on him :D

i guess i need to revise this, looks like madness are getting the start of a beat down from 24f, which does surprise me because ive seen some madness dudes in action before and they weren't too shabby, i guess they're just not that into Rhethymnininononssos :/

soul destroyers, ive done another about turn on opinion wise, or though slocko's a funny dude and i still have a major man crush, funny just wont pay the rent :/

DWC the only one of my picks still looking good, we'll see if they can build on it over the next few weeks with revolts just underway for most now

Arshark, tsk tsk tsk...and you reckoned i was just trolling this section for no good reason :(

DeletedUser

guess i need to revise this, looks like madness are getting the start of a beat down from 24f, which does surprise me because ive seen some madness dudes in action before and they weren't too shabby, i guess they're just not that into Rhethymnininononssos :/

We must also give credit to The Empire for helping to put Madness on the back foot. I do not regard this war as over yet though, Madness still have some very good players, and they could turn the war around if they pull their thumb out of their bottoms :p

DeletedUser

We must also give credit to The Empire for helping to put Madness on the back foot. I do not regard this war as over yet though, Madness still have some very good players, and they could turn the war around if they pull their thumb out of their bottoms :p

Looks like The Empire wont be around much longer.

DeletedUser

Well theyve recovered well. Will be nice to see someone perhaps attack us

DeletedUser22650

have they recovered or has ashopath stopped attacking them? will be interesting to see if they feel any pressure without him against them

DeletedUser

Ashopath went on VM. And just a day or two ago, he came out and quit.
So The Empire Disbanded, and most of the Empire went to EoD.

DeletedUser22650

ye i realize that, i was insinuating it was him doing all the damage because madness are growing since he went vm :p

DeletedUser20688

So are there actually any good alliances in this server? Don't know any of the players from old servers so I'm curious

DeletedUser3303

wow its amazing just how wrong some of these cmments are, ashopath went on VM cos he was getting cleared and owned, i killed alot of his troops off myself. Also T24 ,The empire and evo Death only had good success early cos none of our alliance new we was in a war till we read it on public forums and no one asked for support.
in the last 4 days we have taken 3 there cities +2 cities they kicked + 2 cities they ghosted while not lossing any cities.
So in my opinion, madness are not doing to bad

DeletedUser

My i just say none of those cities taken were 24f. The Empire well and truly fell apart. Anyway, anyone want to get my thread back on topic??

DeletedUser

wow its amazing just how wrong some of these cmments are, ashopath went on VM cos he was getting cleared and owned, i killed alot of his troops off myself. Also T24 ,The empire and evo Death only had good success early cos none of our alliance new we was in a war till we read it on public forums and no one asked for support.
in the last 4 days we have taken 3 there cities +2 cities they kicked + 2 cities they ghosted while not lossing any cities.
So in my opinion, madness are not doing to bad

You Obviously are talking about my post. :/
I did not know he was getting attacked by you guys. I only saw the tripwire reports. And when those tripwire reports cam up in the forum. Asho never replied or showed any sign of activeness. So congrats. You cleared Asho when he was inactive :/
And if you were receiving attack why wouldn't you ask for support exactly? How come you didn't realize that we were attacking you, until you read it on the forums? I don't understand that...
And I'm confused about these cities you took. Where are they?
24f hasn't lost a city city till date.
Madness Colonizations
There isn't a single city that you took from 24f in there.
There is a couple cities that I took from you guys in there though :D

@Jono... Meh This is on topic enough. The forums are kinda dead anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: