Infectious

DeletedUser29152

well mine is shown more with attacks against MN (before I left)
fadiga 1.png
fadiga attack 2.png
fadiga attack Big.png

DeletedUser39847

I hate it when a ghost town sinks my LS nukes...oh wait.

DeletedUser

I tried to take some guy's city from some random alliance and I failed really bad, so I'm gonna colonize now and I don't even care!!!

DeletedUser39847

Feel good for me, I've had cities on infectious islands for months and theyre still there. Pretty lame for my DBP rankings, though
I do it's always nice to see CS's die...I was burning troops y-day and killed some poor fellow's CS...a 1 city player. I felt bad after :(

I tried to take some guy's city from some random alliance and I failed really bad, so I'm gonna colonize now and I don't even care!!!

:D lets all point and laugh :p

DeletedUser29152

Just been told MN are taking my Ghost cities....i think that requires an applause as they finally manage to take cities from me (even though I'm not even there)

DeletedUser

Just been told MN are taking my Ghost cities....i think that requires an applause as they finally manage to take cities from me (even though I'm not even there)
How many efforts were made against you before you ghosted?

DeletedUser29152

None which is why I find it funny they never even sent a single cs until I ghosted

DeletedUser

so Kidiwa, how did Liverpoo do at Chelsea today? Spoiler alert: they didn't win))) What's gonna be excuse this time? Is Brandon Rogers gonna blame the refs again for ignoring lil Suarez flopping in the penalty box? At least no one got bitten today, that's awesome! Hahah, finally you can't argue against the fact that Chelsea is a superior team. GO BLUES!!

DeletedUser

xcaf.png

rofl... Fwmarta folks...

DeletedUser31450

Lol, whats the point of even trying to hide the city name....
Not that important and very easy to find out