Infectious

DeletedUser32373

Thanks chalna, was starting to get tired :p

And, of course, Mr Scholar :D

DeletedUser

Lol dude I love how you say nothing in response when I called you "annoying", you know it don't ya ;)

TKJ, this guy's been annoying me for awhile (And the rest of the Grepo community)
well you aren't disputing that you have no friends or that you suck at this game. Sure, I'm acting annoying to you 'cause I'm owning you in a forum fight. You act like a loser getting schooled - call opponent annoying, yell that everybody hates him and run away. Still waiting for that last part where you run crying to your mommy=)

DeletedUser29152

TBH i don't care if you guys argue....we need this to keep forum alive

DeletedUser22650

you still trying Kudiwa? ive given up, dead forum is a refection of a dead server, and looking through the servers section they all seem dead lately, come on inno get these servers filled up instead of just milking the first month for our cash :supermad:

DeletedUser32373

Look Tyrone, what classifies to you as "good"? Emptying your wallet and spending as much gold as you can? This game, frankly, requires no skill. It's sad, but true. So if you try to call yourself good, then all it means is you're using more gold than the last guy.

If this isn't true, then explain to me what classifies as "good".

DeletedUser19042

Look Tyrone, what classifies to you as "good"? Emptying your wallet and spending as much gold as you can? This game, frankly, requires no skill. It's sad, but true. So if you try to call yourself good, then all it means is you're using more gold than the last guy.

Well eumh. :heh:
Tyrone is good. Trust me. He is. ;)
Without using gold he beats the out of people who are using gold. :D

DeletedUser

taiwan is good, not like the best ever, but he ain't half bad ;)

DeletedUser29152

you still trying Kudiwa? ive given up, dead forum is a refection of a dead server, and looking through the servers section they all seem dead lately, come on inno get these servers filled up instead of just milking the first month for our cash :supermad:

the only thing that could start a big discussion is MN going against Infectious and a few BTS arguments that get settled on forum for us to see

DeletedUser

Spoken like a true world hopping forum warrior. Try playing a world for more than a few weeks and you will see that gold frenzy does not last long and all gold spammers drop out eventually or stop spending. To be good you need to be mentally strong. Thus, losing troops or a few cities won't make u quit or run to a stronger alliance. You need to make an effort timing your attacks and snipes to increase the chance of success. Planning ahead, managing cities, rebuilding, dealing with pressure, attacking active targets, helping allies, etc. all make you good. You have to spend on premium, but that is it.

DeletedUser32373

Spoken like a true world hopping forum warrior. Try playing a world for more than a few weeks and you will see that gold frenzy does not last long and all gold spammers drop out eventually or stop spending. To be good you need to be mentally strong. Thus, losing troops or a few cities won't make u quit or run to a stronger alliance. You need to make an effort timing your attacks and snipes to increase the chance of success. Planning ahead, managing cities, rebuilding, dealing with pressure, attacking active targets, helping allies, etc. all make you good. You have to spend on premium, but that is it.

Thank you for that comment :)

Have you ever actually checked my Grepostats?

DeletedUser

haha rick ross has his panties in a bunch. Tyrone is one of the most entertaining posters and one of the better players on pretty much every server he plays. He actually is witty and clever with his post, instead of posting things such as "you are annoying" or the old "you are only good because you use lots of gold".

DeletedUser32373

haha rick ross has his panties in a bunch. Tyrone is one of the most entertaining posters and one of the better players on pretty much every server he plays. He actually is witty and clever with his post, instead of posting things such as "you are annoying" or the old "you are only good because you use lots of gold".

...It's funnny because I do wear panties ;)

And I never said he was good because he used gold, I never commented on his playing career, all I did was say in order to be good at this game you need to use gold and that this game requires no skill... in response to when he said I "suck at this game".

DeletedUser

Well in that case you are just being a poor sport. Milos21 is one of the best players on all of grepo when he is active and he doesnt even use gold for the premium features. This game requires plenty of skill still, tyrone commented on what skill it takes. Honestly you can just have the admin and captain and compete with gold users just fine. Admin and captain are very cheap, if you cant afford them maybe you should get off the forum and go get a decent job ehh?

DeletedUser32373

No I can afford them, but I save my gold for when I really need it ;)

As for skill, what skill does it require? Staying up all night? Everybody does the same exact thing. Build troops. Fight. The only difference is offline times, the troops don't vary between players. What don't you get about that?

If i'm wrong, then tell me how much skill is required to excel at this game.

DeletedUser

Tyrone just gave you a long list of the things that are the skill part of this game a few post above. If you choose not to read them then that is your fault. If the game didnt take skills we wouldnt see the same players around the top of the boards from server to server now would we.

Not sure what your so bootyhurt about, maybe you need to go have a woman and make yourself feel better.

DeletedUser32373

Yup I do all of that... but if you want to be #1 then you need to use gold. To me it just seems to him like good is being #1, whereas I would rather have a top 50 fighting player than a top 10 simming guy.

DeletedUser

#1 in points yes you most likely will have to use gold. #1 attacker no you dont need to use gold. I agree fighters are much better than simmers. You realize Tyrone is usaully in the top 15 fighters on every server he plays, assuming he would probably be higher here if he wasnt already busy with Thebes.

DeletedUser

#1 in points yes you most likely will have to use gold. #1 attacker no you dont need to use gold. I agree fighters are much better than simmers. You realize Tyrone is usaully in the top 15 fighters on every server he plays, assuming he would probably be higher here if he wasnt already busy with Thebes.

Nothing wrong with fighters anyway, just means you actually get attacked and attack! Rather than being a selfish monkey that doenst support his pals