Infectious

DeletedUser32373

But the other thing with being a top fighter is you can attack people every time you have troops, but you can't retrain them faster than the gold users and if you are fighting top players then they will have the Commander and the Captain and you will lose more units than you kill. Does that make sense?

DeletedUser29152

Tyrone may be good but no-one here is as good as I am...There are myths of what I have done and achieved...you may be familiar with them:
"The Man With the Catapult Nuke"
"The Man Who finished the Grepolis Tutorials....with only 1 City"
"The Man Who Won an Argument on Grepolis Forum" or (My favourite)
"The Man Who Became a Ghost"

You noobs should learn to be as pro as me :p

DeletedUser25249

But the other thing with being a top fighter is you can attack people every time you have troops, but you can't retrain them faster than the gold users and if you are fighting top players then they will have the Commander and the Captain and you will lose more units than you kill. Does that make sense?

No, because smart fighters pick there targets wiseley as not to spend so many troops/res, this game is an economy, you look after it you be fine gold or no gold.

edit; HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE:)

DeletedUser32373

Not the guys who go by the philosophy "Go up to the strongest guy there and punch him right in the face" I do that often :)

DeletedUser39847

...I never got rimmed...? Remind me when this happened? lol

b0e280016665de8044d6ae2b0e198d99.png

Oh ok I guess your just beasting the 175 group :D

DeletedUser32373

b0e280016665de8044d6ae2b0e198d99.png

Oh ok I guess your just beasting the 175 group :D

No no no I didn't have enough time for the speed 3 anymore... RL didn't allow for it. You can ask anyone in my alliance, Tazey, kdaroks, kallakazza, StormFoort, farabdul, Scipeous Mikeyous, I told them I didn't have time on the forums and lost both my cities 2 days later. One to an enemy alliance because it was in a hot zone, the other to my own alliance because it was in a safe zone.

DeletedUser39847

Why didn't you give up your hot city first?

all sounds very suspect to be honest :D

DeletedUser32373

Nobody wanted it.

Tbh, the reason I joined in the first place was because I was going with a couple allies, Bouddicae and Angels Halo. Then they left, and I was the last one on my island surrounded by red cities. One guy would attack me everyday, and his CS was 23 minutes away from my city. He would try to take it and pass it off to one of his allies. And at that point, there was no point of me keeping the city. It wasn't even in our core ocean, and it was impossible to protect it. We would throw defenses together at the last minute made up of 33 archers, 70 swords and 50 hoplites or something. We never actually won, and we all knew it was pointless. I tried to get out of there as soon as I could, leaders told me the city was worthless. And with all the wars we were already fighting, there was absolutely no reason to be wasting support on a city in a different ocean :)

DeletedUser29152

Oh yeah Rick just to bring back my old point...you should have attacked MN when you were a leader...
You may have lost but tbh all the players you managed eventually got a city taken by MN anyway so you could have stalled them and fought back

DeletedUser32373

Oh yeah Rick just to bring back my old point...you should have attacked MN when you were a leader...
You may have lost but tbh all the players you managed eventually got a city taken by MN anyway so you could have stalled them and fought back

I messed up big time. For me to ever think I could have competed there was a joke... I apologized for everything and payed my respects to the guys that deserved to be there. Tbh I didn't know a ton about leading alliances then, but since I have learned a lot and think I can try it again when i'm more knowledgeable and know what i'm doing... AKA give me a year or two.

DeletedUser29152

Ha Rick we have gone through this no one is as perfect as me...but to help one of my students began a youtube channel reteaching my lessons...This is what we cover in the first year
[video=youtube;8IGnOYwHsB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGnOYwHsB8[/video]